Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *frowns at Jenna* Not on purpose. She wanted to know about my past, so I made something to show her. But it was poorly conceived and it fucked around with her. No worse for wear, though. She’s just tired out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Ah, I see… *shakes her head* Well, my mate has sadly had to experience similar magical hick-ups from time to time. So, I do not blame you. *she glances outside* These people certainly love yelling.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: They’re pissed. And mourning. It’s not every day a human just casually wanders into their home and burns them up… *sighs* It’s like sitting in your own house and having your own strength used against you. There’s no other way to describe it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph.. if it’ll shut them up, I’ll happily kill every human on this planet. *shakes her head* Anyway, I’m not human. I was not raised by humans. I do not associate myself with them, and I’m genetically not one of them either.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Doesn’t matter to them. Until I got sanctuary, they used to accuse me of being a human with pointy ears. Because of my skin colour. *sighs* I like being here though, the ones that care are very understanding.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I cannot really comment on that, but it sounds very reasonable to me. *she then glances down at Kalysto* So, this is the world where you came from,. At least I can tell you now that I know where it is, I can open up a portal to it at any point.

Desiree: *groans as she finally begins to wake up* Err.. *slowly opens up her eyes* Kalysto..?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *nods* This is my homeworld. *points north* About half an hour’s ride north, we have the center of my organization. I wouldn’t walk in there if I were you. You’d get mowed down at the front gate.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Nods* I see. Well, I’ll stick to this tent for now. *nods to Desiree* Sounds like she’s awake.

Desiree: *grins as she focuses on the back of Kalysto’s head. She then reaches out to circle her arms about his shoulders* Oh good.. you’re not a kid anymore.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sits back and looks down at her* I never was a kid…. *pauses* Well, recently. *sighs* Sorry my magic went haywire on you. I didn’t mean for that to happen… took Zully and me ages to get you back to reality. Man, I don’t know how long you were gone for. But from your perspective, it could have been years.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *whimpers* It was horrible.. I couldn’t help. I wanted to help, but I was useless. I warned your mother that she was going to die.. but that didn’t help. Nothing I did helped… *She then blinks as she notices that Jenna is there* Mother?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yes, she’s here. She’s coming to take us back with her. We’re on my home planet right now, in my home village. Well. The home village that became my home after Zulmire took me back with him. I wouldn’t go out there right now. Your mother killed some of them and now they’re pissed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *clicks her claws together* They attacked me first… *Shakes her head then stands up* If it’ll make them shut up.. *She opens up her wings then moves out of the tent. Soon after, she begins trying to cast a spell to revive the ones that she killed. However, since she’s not a very good healer, the spell may or may not work.*

Desiree: I don’t want to travel yet.. I’ve had too much traveling. *She then slips out of the bed where she’s been lying before shuffling over to try to sit in Kalysto’s lap* I missed you so much…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *seems a little weirded out by Desiree’s behaviour but lets her sit in his lap anyway* Geez, how long were you gone for? We were only at the Occulus Magica for only about half a day or so, trying to get it to spit you out. Was it really that bad?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *mutters* I lost track. I kept on appearing for a day here, a few days there, a week there. *slowly shakes her head then presses her forehead against his shoulder* You should have just talked to me..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hey. I just wanted to show you rather than talk to you. Okay so I made a mistake… I made an unfinished spell and threw it away. It was highly unstable and it took you with it. But I fixed my mistake. OK? *shakes his head* I’m sorry it happened out that way.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’m just glad to have you back.. It was so much torment to be with you but not have you be you… Well.. the you I know. *releases a relieved sigh* I do wish I could have taken away all those things that you had to suffer through. I was useless.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Why bother taking it away? What is, is what must be. Otherwise I’m not the same person any more. Does that make sense to you? If your change the course of history, the Kalysto you know won’t be the same any more. It would be somebody else entirely.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yea.. I know.. *frowns* Still, is it so bad that I didn’t want you to suffer like that? *shakes her head* I know that if I had succeeded, you wouldn’t be you. I love you as you are. *she reaches up to brush her hand through his hair* Your mother was a kind person.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: She was naive. She was also much too trusting. I’m surprised that in the end, it wasn’t her own downfall.*shrugs* I’m glad you got to meet her though… even if the method wasn’t a preferred way I’d have liked you to meet her. *sighs* But… she was a good lady. Unlike my father… who was inattentive.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally returns to the interior of the tent and shakes off her wings, trying to get rid of dirt that has gathered up in the feathers. She then grumbles to herself* Well, that didn’t go well.

Desiree: He still loved the two of you. I was able to tell that much.. *blinks as she looks up at Jenna. She then tilts her head toward the door as she gets a whiff of the food that’s been cooked* Am I allowed to head out there and eat?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, of course. Arte doesn’t speak common though, so you’re going to have a hard time understanding her. She only speaks the native language… and a bit of Orcish. You can understand her a bit though… if you use body language. Go out there and ask for some food. She’s like a second mother to me. She’ll feed you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Nods at Kalysto’s advice. She then leans in to give him a gentle kiss before she stands up and makes her way out of the tent. As she walks, she fiddles with the threads of the robe that she’s wearing, since the robe is ripped in several places now*

Seferia: *has been lounging outside the tent since Jenna arrived. She tilts her head as she watches Desiree move out of the tent. However, at the time being, she just remains silent as she feeds scraps to Sebek*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *makes a muttering sound at Desiree, then rises to her feet, lightly grabbing the girl by the arm* “You be comin’ inside wif me girleh. You are not wearin’ ‘dat t’ing outside, ya’ hear? Tsk tsk.” *waves a finger at her and pulls her into the tent* “Here. I be havin’ one o’ my woven cloth robes for ye’ to wear. No fussin’ now. I made eet myself.” *tries to hand her the intricate woven robes she’s made. They have blue zigzags and other tribal patterns in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares at Arte as she waves her inside the tent. She then frowns and stares at her, mostly because she has no idea what the woman is saying. Once the robes are placed in her hands, she glances down at them before looking back up at Arte* Umm… Thank you?

Seferia: *rolls her eyes at the scene. She then moves back into the tent before standing next to Kalysto. She crosses her arms and glances to the side, trying to appear aloof* “So, you are going with them?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: “Yeah, most likely. I can’t really think of a good reason to hang around here any more, can you? Besides, I have a kid on the other side I need to be getting back to.” *pauses* “It’s not what you think. It’s a hybrid dragon. It came about from a mishap, and it was conceived without my consent.”

Arte: *makes a soft sound and pats her back, then tries to clear everyone else out of the tent* “Okey, get outside! Give ‘da girl some privacy, would yer!”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.