Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans in frustration* ~Look, I’m sorry, alright? Will you just settle down and be reasonable again. I didn’t want to kill anyone. Will it make you happy if I try to restore their lives?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Don’t make me laugh. Reason? Do you think I didn’t already try that? Oh no, reason had it’s chance, lady. Too little, too late. You didn’t even give half a damn until I fucking walked off. Besides, I’m already half way to Razor Hill now. No, forget about it. Just… go away… I don’t want to deal with this shit any more.”*

Zulmire: *begins to lightly dust the sand nearby him, gently brushing the grains of sand on the floor at the foot of Desiree’s bed. He begins to make shapes and lines in the sand, picking up another handful of the stuff to shake over his drawing, humming in thought* Yep. ‘da voodoo is all gone now. All traces o’ eet vanished. She’s gunna be pretty darn happy about ‘dat when she wakes up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph… *shakes her head then watches Zulmire before nodding* That is good, though I don’t know what voodoo you’re talking about. *Snorts* I should let you know that the black-haired elf is rushing off in a hissy fit. *she then closes her eyes* Do not worry about the safety of your people. I have no intentions of leaving this spot.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Hisseh fit? *raises his brows* Like… a temper tantrum? Heh, he’s still jes’ a baby. A child een some regards. Whenever he does that, I usually just ignore him. If he don’t have no right t’ be angry tho’, give him a slap an’ tell him t’ cool eet. E’s still young, got a lot to learn. *lightly chuckles* Voodoo? Voodoo be ‘da label we be givin’ t’ any bad magic. Was plaguin’ your daughter ‘afore. Dat was partly ‘da fault of somet’in else. Den it was Kah-leestoh’s fault. Den partly mine… but eet’s fixed now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I still don’t know what magic you are referring to, since you are not being overly specific. However, that knowledge is unimportant. Hrmph, slap him you say? Very well. However, I’ll blame you for whatever comes out of this. *She then casts a spell to transport Kalysto into the tent, though she is rather mean and makes it in a way so that he’d appear over Desiree in a vertical position*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *lightly sighs* She got changed into a elf. Den she got messed around with. I dunno if you be hearin whut an Occulus Magica is, but… *telepathically transmits all the knowledge he knows of it to Jenna. The magic itself involves a highly condensed ball that is embedded in the mind to recall and store memories. It uses several high level magic spells and needs to be formed with utmost care. He also begins to telepathically show Jenna the half-assed one Kalysto made which unleashed itself on Desiree and sent her all over the place*

Kalysto: *yelps as he suddenly falls down on Desiree. He springs back off her and staggers through the tent lining, ripping it as he forcibly tries to move through it, falling out the other side of it*

Arte: *yells from outside* “Dat better not be MAH tent hide rippin’ I hear in ‘dere! Otherwise some’buddy is gonna get such a slap for ‘dat one!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Glances back at Kalysto then groans at him* That was graceful. For the record, that was his idea too. *points at Zulmire. She then stands up and tries to grasp onto Kalysto so that she can pull him back into the tent* I’ll repair the damage if you don’t run off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *angrily* Goddamnit! *growls at Jenna as she pulls him around* I already said no to you, what more do you want from me? *flicks his ears back and continues to growl at her* Fine, I’m not going to run off. But I’m not going to continue with any more pointless jibber jabber if you’re not going to listen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at him* I did listen, boy. That is why I am going to stay here in this tent and not bother anyone. *shakes her head before shoving Kalysto toward Zulmire* You’re the one who suggested slapping him. *She then turns around to cast a spell in an attempt to repair the rip in the tent’s “wall”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *nods his head* So whut can we get yer t’ eat, huh? The missus put a roast-boar an veggies on… but some o’ your kind no like ‘dat sorta thing. An’ den yer might not even wanna eat ‘da veggies. Who knows what you want. Dat why I be askin.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares back at Zulmire* Do not ever lump me together with wretched humans again. *Snorts then frowns as she hears Desiree mutter out Kalysto’s name in her sleep again. She then tries to nudges Kalysto toward the girl* As for food, I am not hungry. Even if I were, I prefer to eat fresh kills.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Ahh, I see. *waggles a finger* Dat why I be askin. *moves out of the tent, then casually wanders away to where the boars are being kept. He raises his hands into the air, and then the sky begins to darken around the village slightly. He summons a lightning storm and strikes down one of the pigs in the pen. Once it is thoroughly dead, he carries it back to the tent and offers it to Jenna* Dere y’ go.

Kalysto: *bristles visibly at Jenna, not wanting to be touched* Stop it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans in frustration at Kalysto’s attitude. She then moves to stand in front of him before glaring into his eyes* Listen, I’m sorry. I did listen, but that doesn’t mean that I can undo what was done. I am going to stay in this tent, and not kill anyone else. Will you settle do- *She then frowns at Zulmire offers the pig* I thought I said I wasn’t hungry..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *hisses* No. Because you still don’t get it. And you’re never going to. And don’t say sorry, because you’re not.

Zulmire: Eh, eat the damn thing. Or throw eet onto the fire for ther others. Jes tryin’ to be hospitable. *shrugs his shoulders and leans back against the tent supports. He resumes drawing lines in the sand*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snarls then sends him a very strong psychic impression of everything that she can remember from the day that Halcyon was attacked and decimated by Sesshou. She takes care to make certain that her feelings of suffering and loss from that day are strong within the psychic transmission* Don’t tell me that I don’t get such things.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: And you think doing the same thing again here is going to make things better? *sits down next to Desiree again, then puts his head down, not wanting to partake in the conversation any more* What’s done is done… I want to get out of here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: No, I don’t think doing the same thing makes things better. And my actions were not the same either. *Shakes her head* I did not know, please understand that. And yes, I have listened to you, so please settle down and stop with this nonsense. You shouldn’t give up the one you love for any reason.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’m not… but if I can’t make you see, I would just honestly give up and turn my back on all of this. *glances outside as he hears yelling in Troll-native tongue* Oh boy, here we go… *glares at Jenna* These are normally peaceful spiritual nature loving people. We’re probably going to be kicked out shortly.

Zulmire: Eef ‘dat happens… lemme talk t’ dem.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Kalysto’s words* One should never give up on everything. *She then frowns as she hears the yelling again* I doubt it will escalate that far. And if they want some sort of repiration, then they may demand it. Hrmph, they already killed me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs* They already don’t like me for my ‘dark tainted magic’. Some of them barely accepted me being here when I was a kid. I initially wasn’t going to stay long but it worked out differently. *shrugs* It doesn’t matter what they do. As long as they don’t exile me, I’m good…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Kalysto then gently pats the top of his head in an attempt to comfort him* There’s nothing wrong with yoru magic. I know that doesn’t mean much coming from me, but I shall still tell you that it’s alright.

Desiree: *whimpers in her sleep and tries to reach out for comfort*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You don’t know these people though. They are very spiritual, and my magic threads along the line of toying with the evil underhanded ones. They don’t like to mess with evil spirits. They almost brand it as voodoo. *scowls as his head is patted, but doesn’t protest this time. When Desiree whimpers, he reaches down to pat her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It could be worse. On earth, any magic, no matter what type it is, is inherently of the devil. *shakes her head* I was burnt at the stake for helping someone there. *narrows her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Phhh, well of course my magic is of the devil. Devils, demons, whatever you want to call them. They’re companions. And I call upon their power to throw flames and shadow magic. Demonic empowerment is not something that scares me. *moves to sit down beside Desiree*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I don’t think you understood quite what I meant. *she shakes her head* Do not worry about it. Just know that I killed here in self-defense and if I had known, I would have avoided it. *she then sits down on the ground* The blue thing said you had something to do with her current state.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.