Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *frowns* I don’t really know… I heard it calling and morbid curiousity took over. To be honest I wanted to investigate…. I did that. And, well…. *frowns and shakes his head* It was a dumb thing to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, I fully agree there. It was a really, really dumb thing to do. *she then frowns as she thinks back* Kalysto… Did that thing look like my mother to you? I’m not certain if my mind is playing tricks on me, but…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You were paying attention long enough to make that kind of observation about it’s face? *frowns* I don’t know what it was, but… it wasn’t bound to anyone yet it was. It made no sense whatsoever…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I didn’t really think about it at the time, but yes. It really did look a lot like my mother.. *frowns as she sends her small bit of memories which concern Nemesis to Kalysto* I’m certain of it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well… crap. I dont know what that thing was. *deeply frowns with concern* What are we going to do about it? I couldn’t kill it, or bind it, or even send it back… *sighs, seeming worried* I barely put a dent on it when I tried setting it on fire.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I don’t know. I guess we need to figure out what it was first. Once we know that, maybe we’ll be able to do something. *shakes her head* We should tell my father about that thing when he comes. Maybe he can think of something.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Maybe… I don’t particularly like the idea of mentioning that one to him though. Maybe he would kick my ass for bringing it out. *sighs* It certainly wasn’t a smart idea, nor a good one. I guess I thought I could handle it. I thought wrong.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her eyes* I’ve brought demons that caused problems into this plane before. *she then straightens up before looking straight into Kalysto’s eyes* I’ll take the blame for this. It wouldn’t sound outlandish at all.. *nods* Yes, just tell him it’s all my fault.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stares at her* …the hell? *shakes his head at her and sits up properly* Why would you put yourself in the line of fire like that? Do you think he would go easier on you than he would on me? *sighs* I fucked up. I don’t want you covering my ass.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I don’t mind, Kalysto. If I did, I wouldn’t offer this. *she nods* It’s ok. It’ll work out just fine if you just blame it all on me. *she then reaches out to gently rub the inside of his left ear* You’ll see.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: And then your father will be really pissed at you. And the progress you made would be all but wasted. *deeply frowns* No, I’m going to man the fuck up and admit it was me. I’m not putting you in the line of fire to save my ass. It’s damned anyway, remember? Rhy preaches it every chance he gets.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes* Rhy is a bastard who can’t see past his nose. *she presses the tip of her nose against his* If you were so damned, why were we permitted to meet each other, hm? *shakes her head* No, I don’t think that you’re damned at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Why were we permitted to meet each other? You see Desiree, fate has a weird sense of humor. First it arranges the perfect scenario. And then when you least expect it, it’s all ripped away from you. And it’s supposed to be for the better. Somehow. Everybody gains a lesson. Somebody gets something they want, to lose it again, and they still learn something. Fate sucks actually, now that I think about it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes then thanks on one of the “feathery” spikes at the side of his head* That’s not an answer. Anyway, it clearly doesn’t work that well, hm? I’m still here. With you. Fate hasn’t taken either of us away. In fact, we are very much together, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No, but fate has a strange way of doing things. We’re fine now, but who is to say it will be like that in five years? Ten? Truth is Desiree, fate is an ass. Something will happen, and we will either ride through it, or break apart. Nothing stays the same forever. If it did, I’d still be in the safety of my parent’s apartment back in Quel’thalas. The attack never would have come. I wouldn’t have been a refugee. I wouldn’t have been pitied by a Troll Shaman. I wouldn’t have grown out the rest of my childhood in one of the harshest environments known on my planet. I wouldn’t have chosen to become a Warlock. All of these things seem tragic and considerably unfortunate, but fate shapes a twisted path.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *deeply sighs at Kalysto’s long list. She then grips onto his head before plunging in to give him a long, deep kiss. Once she breaks off, whispers to him* This time, Kalysto, I believe that things will work out. I can’t tell you why, but I know that we’ll ride out anything that fate throws at us. I have faith in both of us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves his arms around her as she kisses him. When she speaks to him afterwards, he just looks back at her with uncertainty on his features* I’m glad you do. Is it a careless thing to do? Put faith in something? I don’t know. *lowers his ears, sighing shortly afterwards* I’ve never had much security. The moment itself is more valuable than the past, or the thought of looking into a grim future full of nothing set in stone.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her eyes* I- I can honestly state that I have seen things that indicate that my faith is not misplaced. *she brushes her fingers through his hair* Maybe you’ll never understand it, but… I just know that fate won’t be cruel to the two of us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well it would be a rather fitting thing for me… I don’t know if fate would give me a house, two children, a white gilded fence and a happy suburban neighbourhood. Doesn’t really seem fitting for somebody who casually walks 8ft demons around like slaves.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I don’t care about the house, or the neighborhood, or the children. As long as I have you, I’ll be happy. *she grins at him. She then looks to the doorway* Father probably will be here any minute.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Really? *blinks slightly* How strange… my kind went by status. My father was a very prominent figure. He was a Royal Guard, and because of his job and his success, he was considered noble and good breeding material. Same with my mother. My grandfather on her side was an advisor to the running of the city. Their prominent positions and house-names made them desirable. You could say calling yourself a member of the Sol’thenan house is branding yourself with a noble identity mark. I don’t give a shit about that stuff though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* None of that stuff really matters to me. I was never attracted to you because of some social status. *chuckles* Hell, you technically don’t have one on this planet. *she then gets up off of him* Being with you makes me happy no matter what we have, but for now, I’m going to check on the stew. *she then yelps as she trips over her slightly baggy pants*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, but… I did where I lived. Even when I was a kid, people would go, oh, you’re the Grand Matthias Sol’thenan’s kid. It was a fucking joke. *leans back as she gets up, raising an eyebrow as she trips over her pants* Heh. Grace, balance, and poise huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glares at Kalysto before sticking her tongue out at him in irritation. Soon after, she pushes herself back up to her feet* You try having those things when your clothes are too big. *sighs and shakes her head. After taking a deep breath, she moves to the kitchen so that she can check up on the stew*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *nods his head* Uh huh. Sure, Desiree. *smirks and watches her. He resumes leaning back in the chair, closing his eyes so he can think about some of the things he has to do within the next few days, sighing*

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.