Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,988 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Then we’ll think of something else if your store doesn’t take off. For now, I really do hope that you do succeed.. Though I fear that I’ll see a lot of kids running around with blue skin or something.~ *softly chuckles. She then moves into the kitchen and begins to clean up the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”I never even thought of prank potions….” *spends his day tidying out the shop, brooming and dusting the place to clean it out because it was left abandoned before. Once that is done, he returns to the house to start grabbing the many bottles he had stashed in the dark room, taking them to the shop to make a window display* *”Hey Desiree. Want a job?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Don’t I have a job? I mean, I have to clean up after you all the time.~ *Softly chuckles then shakes her head* ~What do you have in mind, Kalysto?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”I can’t stand here keeping this place open for 8 or 10 hours a day, day after day. We should alternate or something. And who knows, if this shit actually sells well, we might have to teach you some alchemy recipes.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stops for a moment and frowns* ~As for the shifts idea.. I did say I’d help you out, but I don’t know if I really want to try to sell the stuff for you. Maybe I’d just keep you company and help..? As for learning alchemy… Something tells me that is probably a bad idea.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Well that’s a bummer. I would have liked to leave the shop in the hands of somebody I could trust.”* *heads back to the house to grab more of the potions, stuffing them in a big wooden crate to carry over* *”I would have paid you well for it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs* ~As long as it’s not leaving me alone there for several hours at a time.. I don’t really want to run your store, Kalysto.~ *She then looks up as she sees him before shaking her head* You could have asked me to deliver those to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: There’s more shit if you wanna grab it. There’s a hessian sack in the back corner. I have these empty vat things with scoops, the sack contains dried herbs. They’re going to be sold by weight. *steps back outside and walks back out into the town with his crate of supplies* *”People don’t know it yet, but they will find buying dried leaves very effective against things. “*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Kalysto’s descriptions. She then moves into his alchemy room so that she can grab the supplies that he described to her. While she’s doing this, she takes a moment to poke at the Bunsen burner and other supplies and chuckles to herself. Soon enough, she moves into her store to drop off the sacks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *looks up at Desiree as she moves in with the sack* Oh, good work. *nods his head slightly* Thank you. *grins at her* Maybe you’d like to help me paint a sign for this place some time. There’s a hanging stick outside, but it has nothing on it yet. *turns his back and begins setting up the more dangerous potion mixtures he has behind the counter* I’m really not certain how well this place is going to go yet… *flicks his ears back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *after setting the bag down, she moves up behind Kalysto before gently massaging his shoulders* I’m certain you’ll do great. *grins* Anyone who doesn’t recognize your skill is an idiot. *She then frowns as she glances over the sign* Umm… I can try. Don’t ask me to think of the design though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’m not going to… I don’t even know what to put on it. I didn’t think that par through. I said I wanted to open a store and so I did. But in terms of a name? *shakes his head* Can’t think of one for the life of me. *glances out the window, then around the counter area* Man, I should get a seat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles at Kalysto* You really didn’t think far at all. *she then moves in on him before leaning in to kiss him* Well, I don’t really have any suggestions for a name. I’m no good with the creative stuff. *shakes her head then smirks* We could always put your mug on it and scare away half the clientel. *she then winks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stares at her, then shakes his head* Wow. Um, that sucked Desiree. *frowns at her, but smirks a moment later* I know what we should put for the logo. I’ll take a photo of your boobs. That will make people come look.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Or that would get my father to come right over here and scewer you. I much prefer my Kalysto in the non shish-ka-bob state. *she then playfully brushes her finger through his goatee* You know, most of the stores here are just called “Item Store” and “Armor” and the like.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Item store? Armor? That’s a bit stupid. I’m not calling this place “Apothecary”. Some people don’t even know what an Apothecary IS. *raises his chin slightly, grinning at the fact Desiree is interested in his beard* You know, some consider the facial hair as a status symbol of age and superiority.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm.. I think I just consider it sexy on you. *She then steps away from him* As for what to name this store, I have no idea. *She shrugs* For all I care, call it Kalysto’s Potions of Your Doom. *she then moves toward the door* Is there anything else from the house that you need?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Heh, lucky you. As I get older, I am growing it out more. *nods his head in agreement of himself, seeming pleased with his idea* Your shop name suggestion blows by the way. I don’t think calling it anything “of your doom” is going to encourage people to buy… *shakes his head* Nope, I think I have everything now. Except maybe a chair. And a magazine, because it’s going to be boring sitting here all day long.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles at him* I’ll get you a chair. But next time, think further ahead, hm? *she grins at him before stepping out of the shop*

*Kalyst might possibly feel a slight ripple from the Astral plane as the being that contacted him in his dreams last night tries to make a connection again. However, the attempt is so weak and distorted that no message would come through*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *feels the ripple and seems curious, sitting down on the floor of his shop to close his eyes and concentrate, phasing into the astral plane a moment later. He begins to look for the source of the demon, intrigued by it and curious as to why it keeps calling him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*The calls still originate from deep within a crevice of the astral plane. It seems that not even denizens of the astal plane want to go near this crevice, for there would be not a soul in sight around it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *hangs over the crevice, not willing to go down. He summons his Netherdrake, then orders him to go down and look. He continues to hang over the crevice while the larger astral dragon drifts down into the hole, seeming incredibly scared but not wanting to let down his master*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*As the Netherdrake moves down into the crevice, a black ooze would occaccionally splatter onto it. The area down below seems rather dark and empty. However, the very tip of what appears to be an angel wing can be seen from where it sticks out from a pile of oil and dirt, looking as if something had toppled down and buried the owner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *continues to hang over the hole, calling out to the Netherdrake to dig. When it does nothing, he drifts down into the crevice himself, glaring at the oil and dirt around the area* Dang… what happened here? *glares at the Drake* Dig.

*the Netherdrake screeches and waggles his head* “There’s something here… I don’t like it.” *begins to paw at the oil and dirt anyway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*After a bit of digging, a naked woman with mostly white wings would be uncovered. The woman seems to be completely unconcoius. However, even though she was burried in such a way that she would have suffocated, she is breathing with no problems*

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,988 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna, Sephiroth, etc: With the light comes the darkness.’ is closed to new replies.