Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs* I don’t want to work on dresses. I’m an alchemist, not a tailor. I don’t want to make clothes for people. They’re fussy and demand things be a certain way. I just dont’ want to cater to that kind of pickiness. *rubs at his arm, which is very purple* Come on… *heads back towards the house after locking up the shop*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: We need the money, Kalysto. *Shakes her head* Just make a few of those dresses, and we’ll have more than enough money that you can mess around with your alchemy without worrying about anything. *she follows after Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah… I’m going to make the dresses because of the payout. But I don’t want to keep doing it, you know? *frowns* Just because I’m good at it, it doesn’t mean I enjoy doing it. *steps into the house, sighing* This suit is ruined.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Would it help if I helped you out with making these dresses. I don’t know much about the stuff… But I still don’t mind helping you. *she shrugs then looks over his suit* Yea, it is.. *sighs as she moves into the house* We’re back home..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *stares at Kalysto and Desiree, then snickers loudly* What in the world happened to you? *frowns suddenly* Another alchemy mistake? *shakes his head* You shouldn’t be toying around in magics you don’t understand.

Kalysto: Put a sock in it, stupid. *walks past him and heads for the shower*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shakes her head at Rhyderi* Isn’t that sort of thing against your credos or something? I mean… That sounds pretty much against the tenants of your “light”. *sighs then quickly moves to follow after Kalysto. Once at the bathroom, she strips down* I hope you don’t mind that I want to get clean as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *frowns* No go ahead. *turns on the shower once he is naked, then steps into it, trying to rub off the purple stains all over him* At least it’s not poisonous. For once… *sighs* I look like I was in an explosion at a grape farm.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *steps inside as well and begins to scrub herself down. She then nods at Kalysto* Yea… Something like that. *shakes her head* It isn’t rather enjoyable, I can say that much. *she frowns as she furiously tries to scrub her skin clean*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *spends about five minutes washing his hair, and his body off under the water. He manages to get a lot of the purple grit off himself, but the particles have stained his skin rather badly* I guess this will have to do…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *continues to scrub herself, trying her best to get rid of all the grime. She then sighs as she hears Kalysto statement* So, I have to live with being purple for the next few days?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *almost immediately replies* Yes. Purple, and stained until it comes off. *rubs at his arm, then steps out of the shower to dry off* Unforunate but nothing can be done… *wraps a towel around himself after quickly drying*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs and gives up on scrubbing. After a moment, she shuts down the shower then steps out as well. As she dries off, she softly speaks up* No other side effects, right? Just being stained for a bit… Right? I shouldn’t be worried that I breathed in a whole bunch of that smoke?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You’re going to cough up purple stuff for a little while but no. It was just plants and water, and things like that. You won’t get sick. *pulls the lids of the toilet closed, then sits on it so he can continue to dry off his hair*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: But… most of your potions are just plants and water. Yet, they can still do strange things.. *sighs and rubs herself dry. She then heads into the bedroom so that she can change into her night attire* Oh well, as long as it’s just superficial. *shakes her head then walks over to lie down on their bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, but the thing is, they’re not poisonous enough to cause harm. Well some are, but not that one. You have nothing to worry about. *follows her into the bedroom, then places on a pair of light pyjamas before sitting down on the bed**

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* Well, at least it’s harmless. *lies down on the bed before reaching over to gently run her hand over Kalysto’s spine* What were you making purple smoke bombs for anyway? A ninja? *softly chuckles at the very thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *shakes his head* No… the colour didn’t matter. But if condensed down enough, the purple vegetable dye would have gone black. I was distilling a rare spice so somebody could blow up holes in the side of the mountains in the north. They wanted to do it the alchemical way because buying explosives would have attracted authorities attention. *shrugs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns* Kalysto… Perhaps you shouldn’t be getting yourself work that involves illegal activity? *sighs and settles down* I don’t want you to get into too much trouble.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No that’s alright… I appreciate your concern. Though in this case, it’s not a matter od evading the authorities. They just want to do something without having to go through all the paper work. It was worth about 100,000g too. *sighs* We need to tell Rhyderi to get a job. Even if it’s just standing there guarding something.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Want me to ask ShinRa to try to employ him? I mean, they run the local army. Perhaps there’s something your brother can do there.. *shrugs* I don’t know.. It’s much too late to be thinking.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: He may not…. he’s like your stereotype hero. He upholds the weak and protects them. You know, that whole ‘brave superhero’ bullshit? Yeah, that’s Rhyderi to a tee. *sighs* To be honest it’s kind of embarassing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mmm… Yea, I get that much. But my father has told me how the ShinRa company is trying to turn itself around. You know, do good things for people and stuff… So, it might be worth a try. *yawns* Can we just sleep and stop thinking?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs* Yeah, I suppose so. We can go ahead and stop thinking. *shuffles back in the bed, then moves to lie down, frowning* I don’t know how I am going to explain the ruined potions to the guy tomorrow. He’s going to be pissed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grumbles* that’s something to worry about tomorrow, not today. *yawns and snuggles up against Kalysto. She then wraps her arms about his waist* Mmm… Good night, my Dark Lord.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *snorts in amusement* Dark Lord… man you have some interesting thoughts. I’m not even that good. If you had seen some of the other Warlocks… man. *raises a hand up, trying to picture something* I had a lot of help from my demons.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.