Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’ll be back with you in a few days, girl. You’ll be fine. Be strong and tough.~ *she follows after Sephiroth. However, she hisses in pain as one of the reporters reaches out to tear out a few pinion feathers from her wings. She then snorts before making her wings vanish all together before sitting in the limousine*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves inside the limosine also and slams the door shut* We’re in. Take us away from here. *snorts and shakes his head as the limo starts moving* Stupid people… *leans back on the seat* They knew that would happen, yet they instructed we step into this thing anyway. *slowly shakes his head* I wonder what they were thinking.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I don’t know. *shakes her head and shuffles about a bit. Soon after, she looks down at the dress and frowns* Can you help me get out of this thing? It’s not that comfortable..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at Jenna* Wait until we get to the helicopter. I might be able to have it swing by our house so I can pack for a honeymoon. I didn’t even think of it… *slowly shakes his head* Change there. Unless you have something in a subspace compartment. *glances down at his own clothing and deeply frowns* I am stuck in this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Ah, I see… *glances down at the dress then nods* Yes, I suppose taking us home to get a change of clothing is a good idea. *she then snuggles up against Seph before smirking* Well, you don’t look too bad in what you have on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t look too bad in it, but it’s uncomfortable. *glances at her, then smirks* I could say the same of you, but at least your clothing was tailor-made to fit you. Mine wasn’t. They measured the length of my shoulders and my height, and said, yes, that’s the end of it. *scowls* Though with all the recorded documentation on me, they may as well have tailor made it… they certainly would have had measurements somewhere.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph. She then reaches up to flick his bangs* Oh, stop moaning and mourning. *shakes her head* Not everything that was done was so horrible. *yawns then leans against him* Mmm… You’re still quite comfortable.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Heh… *moves an arm around her. He relaxes in the seat, looking around the cabin* This seems a little excessive for transport… *closes his eyes, happy to be there in Jenna’s company for the duration of the trip back into Midgar. When the limosine stops, he opens his eyes and glances out of the windows* Ah… more cameras. *nudges Jenna* Come on, let’s move. At least the helicopter is near.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tiredly groans then slowly pushes herself away from Sephiroth. She then nods* Alright… Though I better be able to sleep with you as my pillow in the helicopter. *yawns before she opens up the door. Soon after, she slips out of the limousine. Once out in the open, she frowns at the flashes of light before she begins to head straight for the helicopter*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *does his best to ignore the photography and steps into the helicopter, slowly shutting the door after he is inside* Take us home. We need to pack. *growls at the resistance he is getting, then aggressively bangs the door of the helicopter, content once it takes off* Idiots. *relaxes on one of the seats, sighing* At least it’s over. And we can get on with our lives again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm… Yes, that is very good. *she then settles down next to Sephiroth before she cuddles up against him once more* Well, Sephiroth, how does it feel to actually be a husband, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not sure… not that different to be honest. *yawns* Maybe people will stop sending me love letters now… maybe. *closes his eyes, moving his arms around her once more* Do you have to pack much…? Or is it just me? If you don’t have much… you can throw it in my suitcase…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* You talk too much… *shakes her head before pressing her face against his chest* I don’t have much to pack. You’ve seen me travel before. I travel light. *yawns* Now, stop talking.. Sleep is good..

Desiree: *moves over to Iris and picks her up* Hey, sister. Want to ride home on a dragon?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: Mmm… *keeps her head low, not seeming all that interested. She gives Desiree an upset look, then tries to cling onto her*

Sephiroth: Heh. *settles in the chair and tries to get some sleep. He does eventually doze off during the helicopter flight back to Mideel, not rousing when the machine bumps during it’s landing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs and pats Iris’s back* Hey, don’t be like that. Everything is fine. *she then looks at Kalysto* Do you have anything else to do here? If not, let’s head home.

Jenna: *relaxes and drifts to sleep as well. She only releases a soft groan as the helicopter begins to land. Rather than waking up, though, she just tries to press even more against Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I take it you don’t want to stay for the drunken ballroom dancing. Or any of the other drunken dancing. Or the cake. I’d stay for the cake if you let me. *frowns* Actually no let’s get out of here. I have a slow reaction going at my shop that needs to be stirred before the evening is over.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I think I’ll be able to live without cake… *she then glances at Zach* And I’ve had enough drunken idiots for tonight.. *shakes her head then grins at Kalysto* Thanks for not making me have to put up with seeing you “drunk” again. *shakes her head then moves to follow after Kalysto. She pats Iris’s back, but she pauses for a moment* Hmm… We should probably take Alexander as well.. I can’t trust Cancer.. And Zach.. *frowns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Why can’t you trust Cancer? She’s angry most of the time, but not untrustworthy. *glances across at the girl* She’s not drunk either. *pauses* If we’re all here and your parents left, how are the rest of them going to get back? They didn’t even leave anyone in charge.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’m certain that there is transportation that will be arranged. *she then nods toward a red-head in the area* That guy works for my father, so do several others here…. I’m certain one of them will be able to help my family get home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You might want to gather everyone up then and ask to go. Because this is just a regular party now that the bride and groom have left. So yes, go on over there and ask him. Then collect everyone. Let’s just get out of here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sighs* You’re not supposed to be the responsible one, Kalysto. *sticks her tongue out at him. Still, she moves over to Reno in order to ask about transportation for her family. Open finding that the red-head is drunk, she turns to Rude. Finding that Rude can fly her family home, she looks over toward the table* ~Cancer, Zach, are you two ready to go home?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *grins* Home is where the heart is…. la la la…

Holly: *slings him over her shoulders* Ugh. You can’t go home. You’re too drunk.

Cancer: *”Didn’t want to come. Have been ready since I got here.”*

Sephiroth: *jumps slightly when the pilot bangs on the door* Right… wait here. *nudges Jenna off him* Stay here. I won’t be long. If you want to pack other things then you shall have to follow me. If not… stay here and sleep.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sleepily groans as Sephiroth nudges her. She then nods* Ok… will stay here. No problem. *yawns* You know what stuff I use. Not that hard. *she then curls up in her seat and begins to drift back to sleep*

Desiree: *sighs* ~Ok, everyone. Come with me. We’re going home. Rude here will provide the transportation.~ *she then glares at Zach* I really hope you get a huge hangover.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his brows at Jenna and quickly slips into the house to begin packing. He grabs a suitcase and untidily packs essentials in it as well as clothing for different days*

Holly: Oh good.. I want to go home. Come on Zach. *frowns at Desirees comment* Yes, hopefully he will get a hangover. But hopefully, not one that is big enough to kill him. Nobody wants that. *begins to lead him out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’m certain that none of them can kill a person.. Anyway, I don’t want to kill him. He’s my brother, no matter how much of an idiot he can be. *shakes her head then looks at Kalysto* Do you want to use your dragon, or do you want to come with them?

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.