Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the ashes twitch about when teleported, and then flesh and blood begin to re-form from them. The mass slowly twists and moves about, bone making crunching and popping sounds as it is pulled back into place. Within a short period of time the process is complete, and a rather naked and dirty elf who smells vaguely of fire lays beside her where the ash was teleported*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sticks her tongue out as she watches the revival process. She then shakes her head before kneeling down to gently nudge Kalysto* That wasn’t very dramatic… You’re definitely going to have to work on that if you want to make it look more demonic. *Softly chuckles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *looks up at Desiree, coughing slightly* Did I do it already…? All I felt was warm feet… *sits up, looking dissapointed* I must have… burned too well… *rubs a hand through his hair* I wonder how I can burn less efficiently?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans* My mother’s element is fire… She’s also specialized in torture in her time… Ask her, Kalysto. *She then glances at the spell that Kalysto etched on the ground* Umm.. Droozun, can you destroy that thing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *stays where he is* *”Not go near. Glowing. Circle of fire lead straight to nether. No need to go back right now.”* *looks up at Desiree* *”Want me to?”*

Kalysto: Yes.. I suppose I will just have to ask her then. *glances down at the articles of clothing that Desiree has in her hands, then reaches out to take them from her, slipping his robe over his head, pulling his gloves on* The circle is important to know, though. You can trick your enemies into entering it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs* No, Droozun, I don’t want you to go straight to the nether.. *loosens her grip as Kalysto goes for his clothing. She then glances at the circle again* That’s nice, but we really need to deactivate that one.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Easy. *picks up a handful of dirt, throwing it into the edges of the circle. Some of it crackles and smoulders, but after a few more handfuls of dirt the ring is broken and he begins to kick it out with his feet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Of course… *shakes her head* Well, at least that is taken care of. *sighs and pats Kalysto’s head* Thanks. *she then sticks her tongue out at Droozun* You’re useless.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *shivers slightly* Yeek. I had forgotten how cold it was when you don’t wear underwear under your robe. Come on, Desiree. Let’s go back. *begins heading back the way he came, heading for the house he had moved stuff out of before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: As long as you don’t start asking to wear long johns, as the humans call them, all of the time. *quickly moves to walk next to Kalysto. As they travel back to the house, she wraps her arms about Kalysto’s shoulders and leans against him, partially for comfort and partially to give him warmth*

Over the course of the next few months, Jenna’s pregnancy progresses to its ending stages. As the fetus develops, Jenna begins to show some signs of weakening and faints every now and again. However, she tries to hide these things from Sephiroth and denies that she feels anything troublesome at all if asked.

As for Desiree, she finishes her permit period and manages to become an officially licensed driver. She has also taken quite a bit of time to train with Mahret and try to get her to obey at least as much as possible. During this time, she’s also browsed the houses in the area along with Kalysto. For the most part, she hasn’t been too picky, though she hasn’t wanted to look too far from where her family is either.

Dimitri has also continued to spend much of his free time on the outskirts of the SOLDIER training areas. For the most part, he just sits at the sidelines and reads when he visits the grounds. However, anyone who watches him closely might notice that he’s been watching the men more than any female recruits. He’s read the books that Kalysto gave him several times by now. He’s also read all the books by Edgeworth that he bought earlier.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *other people have noticed Dimitri’s activities and have confronted Sephy about it. He still ignores allegations that his son is gay when asked about it and has also attacked people, causing most of them to be quiet about the issue, at least around him. His thoughts in recent months have been about Jenna. He comes home often during the middle of the day to keep an eye on her and even spies on her when he thinks she is not looking*

Kalysto: *spends most of his time in the shop, and his evenings with Desiree and his children. He comes home in the afternoon, pleased that one of their searches for a new home has finally come to fruition. He carries a piece of paper into the house and looks for Desiree, intending to give it to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is currently sitting on the couch and drinking some water when Kalysto comes to the house. She lifts her head to glances up at him; however, she doesn’t give him too much attention. For the most part, she sees no reason to bother him*

Desiree: *is outside in the back yard. At the moment, she’s trying to get Mahret to sneak up on Droozun without being noticed. However, she doubts this will work, given the difference in sizes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *very gently stalks towards the smaller male Felhunter, watching him closely. She sniffs at Droozun, whom is quite busy digging a hole on one side of the yard so he can poop in it. She silently stalks towards him, her clawed paws not even crinkling in the grass as she steps forwards. When close enough, she pounces*

Droozun: *makes a loud panicked screech when pounced and falls into the hole he dug*

Kalysto: *comes out into the backyard, not even caring about the noises* Desiree! *waves the paper* We got accepted. We have a new house.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *silently watches over the two felhunters, expecting Mahret to fail the entire time. Once she successfully pounces on Droozun, though, she cocks her eyebrow* Well, I guess that’s a success… *frowns in thought* Mahret, did Droozun poop himself? *She then glances back as she hears Kalysto* Really? Which one?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”No, he not poop. I no smell poop.”* *quickly runs aside*

Droozun: *climbs out of the hole and angrily lunges at Mahret, snapping at the air warningly as she retreats. Then he snarls and stalks off to go find a quieter spot to go poop in*

Kalysto: That single story brick house down the road with the attic AND the basement. So it essentially has three levels, if you think about it. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Ah that one. *nods* Yea, it was nice. I think it’ll do us just fine. However, you’re not allowed to spend all your time in the basement. *moves to poke the tip of his nose. She then glances at Mahret* Have any suggestions on new things I should train her with?

Jenna: *moves into the doorway to listen to the two. She tilts her head, however, she soon stumbles because of the motion. Trying to cover up her lack of balance by leaning against the doorway, she speaks up to the couple* So, you two are finally moving out again?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No, I’d use the basement f… *glances back at Jenna, then waves a hand, slightly bowing his head twice before backing up, turning to face her* Oh, yes, yes. *nods* We have been looking for a house. Close by to this one, because our old one was under a flight-path. I literally just got word of this one now. It’s nice and I liked it… *glances down at Mahret* *”Try food training. Give her treats for listening and such.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Rolls her eyes* ~Yes, I get that idea for rewarding her. I was asking what sort of activity do you think I should teach her. I mean, what more can she possibly learn?~

Jenna: *nods* Yes, I knew that your old house was unfavorable since the merge. *closes her eyes* I’m glad you two have found accommodations. Now, if only I can get her idiot brother to leave the “nest” as well. I’m surprised that Seph hasn’t killed both him and the prostitute yet..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: She hasn’t actually ever been used in a fight, a real one. So I can’t tell you how to train her further. Maybe she’s slow at reacting to responses. Maybe she needs to bite harder for a cleaner kill. I don’t know. See, that’s where your own personal training of your Felhunter takes over the books. I have seen Warlocks who control their Felguards, which is like.. this big massive demon which carries a cleaving axe, and with a singular hand motion, they direct it where to go. But that’s them, not me. *shakes his head at Jenna’s comment* The woman who works in my shop? She earned more than enough money by now to at least rent something. Push them out, seriously.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she listens to Kalysto. However, she isn’t too interested in the type of magic that the two in front of her have been experimenting with. However, she looks up as Kalysto returns his focus to her* I pobably will speak to Zach again about such issues. He’s still training for his medical activities, so I have been rather lenient. *glances at Desiree* Of course, she left before she was of legal age.. *a faint trace of discomfort passes across her face as she finishes her last sentence*

Desiree: *sighs* I suppose so. I don’t really want to need to test Mahret in a fight though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What’s legal here? At 16, if you’re one of the Sin’dorei, you could leave and start a marriage, start a family, and begin your life as a ranked member of society. If your family was rich, the dowry paid would usually pay for a small accomadation in the residential areas. *glances back at Desiree* You may need to go to an opposing city and incite violence yourself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: How about: no. *Shakes her head* I have no intentions of inciting violence. We have more than enough. Anyway, my father already has enough to deal with without me making trouble.

Jenna: *softly speaks* Eighteen is legal age for most human countries… *She then steps away, moving to the restroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: 18? By 18, I was in a forest trying to manage the taint of demons. I was very much an adult by then. *watches her leave, then shrugs and looks at Desiree again* Are you going to wait for trouble to come to you? Go make your own enemies if you want… if that makes sense.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: How about we don’t. *shakes her head* I have no desire to make enemies, Kalysto. *reaches over to gently stroke his left hand* Anyway, I think I have better things than enemies around. *grins at him*

Jenna: *after some time in the bathroom, she closes her eyes then sighs* ~Sephiroth, I believe that it is time.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Time for what? I am in the middle of some stupid town plan review that some elf idiot gave me… I have to look it over and sign off on it. They want their own housing.”* *puts his head on the desk and groans* *”Humans and their stupid political ideas…”*

Kalysto: Oh do you want to just attack me then? There has to be at least one Necromancer around here. Maybe he can stitch-up a corpse for you to attack.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.