Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: No, Kalysto. That isn’t the case at all. *growls at him* You are unfairly punishing me for something I didn’t do. And you are defending your unjustness by you just not wanting to deal with it? So, I’m supposed to be happy with you giving me shit because I didn’t do anything wrong?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *rather aggressively* SHUT UP! I told you I was wrong, let it die already! *continues to shake the potion in his anger, then sets it down with a heavy thud* You proved your point, now shut up about it! Geez… *moves to get up from his chair, flicking his goggles off, tossing them aside as he steps out of the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at Kalysto’s anger* I don’t believe you really listened to me at all… *lowers her head* You’re treating me all the same because you don’t like what I’m saying. It’s not fair…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *there is a loud thumping sound as he bangs his head on one of the benches in the main shop area* I’m an anal-retentive asshole and anyone would have found that story hilarious! I shouldn’t be so anal retentive about shit that I can’t do anything about and I’m sorry that I got pissy. Are you happy? GOD. Shut up already!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: That’s not what I’m trying to say at all… *shakes her head* You’re not listening. *scowls and looks at the ground* You’ve punished me for something that I didn’t even do…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: How many times do you want me to say sorry?! Can we just let this pass now, please? I want to keep going with this stupid order so I can get out of these ridiculous clothes and go to bed!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs and nods* Yea… let’s go home.. *she lowers her head then holds out the flask that she’s been holding for Kalysto* What should I do with this..?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Pop it back in the holder… be really careful because too much friction can make them blow up. You do NOT want to get glass shards embedded in you. *unscrews one of the herb containers and takes out several small leaves before walking back into the room* Here. Use this. *picks up a cloth respirator from the box, then hands it to her. He takes one for himself, then places his goggles back on, placing the respirator on also, before sitting down at the table again, flicking the leaves out onto the space beside the potion bottles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks and looks at the glass then looks around the room. She squints as she tries to make out details. She then yelps in mild surprise as Kalysto hands her the respirator. So, she grabs it before she struggles to put it on* Ok… Where’s the holder? *she inches closer to his desk, which she usually avoids in order to keep Kalysto happy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances up at Desiree, then offers his hand so he can place it back in himself* Here. *takes out one of the other more settled ones and places it onto the table, lighting the candle again* This will vent particles of rubbish. Just to let you know. *pops the cork off and drops two of the leaves inside, quickly setting it off to the side*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *gives the flask to Kalysto as soon as he offers to take it. She then nods her head* Umm… Ok. *shakes her head then gives him a meek grin* Sorry, I don’t really understand this stuff at all. So, I can’t really give you much of anything.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Don’t worry about it. *takes the flask back and uncorks it, adding two leaves to that one as well. The potions continue to spew purple smoke into the air, coating much of the table with the particles* All we need do is wait now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Wait…? *blinks and frowns* Weren’t we going to go home? I mean, we have children. They’re waiting for both of us, not just me. And… you still need to get out of that suit. *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No. Once this potion set is done, THEN I can go home. See? *points to the potions smouldering away on the table. One of them begins to shake slightly and he frowns, his ears slowly moving backwards, his goggles and respirator blocking most of the rest of his expression*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… I’m no expert, but I think that potion there is saying that it doesn’t want to be done, Kalysto… *inches toward the wall. She then reaches out and tries to pull Kalysto closer to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *doesn’t put up any fight as Desiree pulls him away. He just continues to stare at the reactions occuring, his ears pinning back all the way and slightly flat against his head when a second potion begins to shake slightly, followed by a third. Within a few seconds all of them begin to shake and he slowly reaches for the doorknob* Run.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… You never told me. What exactly do those potions do? *she continues to back up along the wall and head toward the door. However, she’s a bit distracted as she watches the reactions. So, she might not get to safety in time*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: They explode when thrown… *quickly follows Desiree, shoving her out of the doorway. Just as he is moving out of the doorway himself, the first potion explodes, setting off a chain reaction in the others. The force of the explosion knocks Kalysto off his feet and onto Desiree, and purple smoke billows out of the doorway, flooding the shop*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps and covers her head as she hears the explosion. She then whimpers in fear before she notices the smoke. She then scoots away, but not in time. Soon enough, she begins to voilently cough* Kalysto… open a door or window..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *growls* *”Hold your respirator over your face properly… *clamps a hand over his mouth and quickly rushes to exit the store, flooding the walkway with the purple smoke as he rushes out* *”Get out into the open… NOW.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *presses the respirator against her nose and nods. She then rushes toward the street as soon as she notices that the door is open. Once outside, she collapses to her hands and knees and continues to cough*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *pulls his goggles off his face, frowning. He moves over to Desiree and pats her back, shaking his head* I don’t know what happened, but I’m sorry. *moves to sit next to her* Are you alright?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *continues to fitfully cough for a few more moments. She then stares up at Kalysto and slowly nods* I… I think so. *she stands up and shakes herself off. She then frowns as she notices purple blotches on her arms. So, she tries to rub the blotches off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *eyes off the blotches and frowns* You’re going to be like that for at least three days. Maybe a week… sorry. I should have warned you about that too. *sighs, lowering his head* That customer is going to be pissed…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grumbles* Don’t worry much about it… You’re going to make a lot of money once you start working on those dresses… *she then sighs* Let’s go home.. *she gives up on trying to rub off the purple. She then reaches out to take Kalysto’s arm*

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.