Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 18 posts - 1,626 through 1,643 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glares at Desiree, then loudly huffs and glares back at Orpheus* No doing that again! *takes his food away and sits back down at his seat, grumbling* Of course he understands. How the hell are you supposed to discipline a child that age? He knew what he did was wrong, and if he didn’t before, he does now. *angrily stabs a fork in his food*

Sephiroth: The infant is with the medical staff right now… *doesn’t look very happy as he sits back in the seat* It’s a girl. She was 6 pounds and 4 ounces. Healthy birth weight… looks clean and fit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sighs and just lets Orpheus cry himself tired. She continues to eat and cut up food for Milena. Once Orpheus has tired out, she stands up so that she can put him in his crib*

Jenna: *blinks as she listens to Sephiroth* Girl.. Healthy… *She then glances around and frowns* Why she not here..? Something’s wrong.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Nothing is wrong. As such… *makes an uncomfortable sound* She’s fine. She’s healthy, and they’re taking care of her now. Zach is with her, keeping an eye on her… *glances away towards the window*

Kalysto: *just eats in silence through the rest of the meal*

Milena: *finishes her plate as well as Desiree’s because she left it unguarded. Then she quickly runs away to follow after Desiree, chirping up at Orpheus* *”No cry… not cry, OK?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *pats Orpheus’s back to calm him down. She then grins down at Milena* Why, hello there, girl. *nods then sets Orpheus down in his crib* We’re going to be moving soon.

Orpheus: *Is more tired than upset now. So, he just yawns and begins to close his eyes*

Jenna: Something… You’re not telling me something. *shakes her head* Something wrong…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her and lowers his head* Something happened during her conception. A proper DNA test will be carried out, but to be honest, I think I already know what happened. I am not the father. One of Jenova’s cells was…. *makes a motion with his hand and shrugs* A Jenova cell conceived the egg instead of one of my sperm cells. *pauses* The infant is bright blue. And it has a tail.

Milena: *moves to Desiree’s side and lightly grasps onto her leg with her paws* Bro’er cryin…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *reaches down to pick up Milena, grunting at the dragonling’s weight. She then sighs* Yes, he was, but that’s all over now. Look, he’s nice and calm and sleepy. He’ll be fine when he wakes up. Don’t worry.

Jenna: Huh? *blinks then frowns at Sephiroth* Not possible.. Jenova cells meld with yours.. Thought that much. *shakes her head* You have to be still father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s very possible. I have Jenova’s genetic pattern codes in my DNA and genes, and I also have free-standing cells floating around in my blood, in my organs, everywhere. *frowns back at Jenna* A DNA test is going to be carried out on the infant, like I said… to confirm what I have just told you. Zach is with the girl, trying to keep her from becoming a science experiment, or from being jabbed at too much by the other doctors… *mutters* It’s not every day a woman gives birth to a baby and it comes out as blue as the ocean. I made everyone sign a gag order – they’re not allowed to talk to the media. Or I sue them. *scowls* There’s a world-famous lawyer coming here this week.

Milena: *wiggles in Desiree’s arms, then nods her head* I go bed too…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, it is almost your bedtime, but you don’t have anything to do tomorrow. If you want to watch a movie with Kalysto and me, you can. *grins* It’s up to you. Do you want to sleep, girl?

Jenna: *mumbles* You’re still the father… *shakes her head then nods* Well.. Keep her safe. *glances at the ceiling* Blue, huh? Hmm… Perhaps we should name her Azul… Does that sound nice to you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Azul? What does that mean? *raises a brow* It sounds like a memorable name. *glances out of the room* Do you want me to get her and bring her in? So you can see for yourself, I mean… *slowly moves to his feet* I don’t want her to become an experiment. She won’t live a normal life… but none of us have.

Milena: *wiggles about, then squeaks* Bath. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Azul means blue. It just sounds better.. *nods then frowns* I don’t know how long I can stay awake, Seph. So very tired. However, if you want to bring her in, go ahead. I’d like that. *grins at him then closes her eyes*

Desiree: Alright, alright. Bath time it is. Extra bubble bath, hm? *grins and carries Milena to the bathroom. She then begins to fill up the tub*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So you’re calling her what everybody else is going to call her, you’re just saying it in somebody else’s tongue? *sighs* Very well. *moves out of the room. He comes back a few moments later carrying a bundle of blankets, placing it in Jenna’s lap. Inside is a very blue infant, who sleeps happily, oblivious to anything right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *manages to stay awake long enough to see Sephiroth bring the infant to her. After wrapping her arms around the bundle, she glances down at it then grins* She looks fine to me. *nods in approval*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: But… she’s blue… that doesn’t bother you? She’s going to be given such a hard time. Every day of her life, somebody will point out the most obvious thing. The humans of this facility already want to list it as a disease.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You and I both survived going through similar. Though I do not think you had all of society pointing out that you were an outsider quite like i did. *her eyes begin to drift closed* She’s still our daughter. She has us..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What will happen if I am not the father? *deeply frowns* You heard the theory. It’s sound and feasible. I didn’t know Jenova cells could do that to egg cells, but if they do I’m sure they will write about it… *grumbles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Nonsense.. Utter nonsense. *she opens her eyes to look at Sephiroth* You are the father. An egg can’t ever germinate another egg. Not even Jenova cells can manage that. *she holds out Azul to Sephiroth* You are her father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So why is she blue… there’s nothing in my DNA to say “this should be blue”… nobody has ever been blue before… *takes the infant and glances down at her, still seeming rather dissapointed* I fear for her. She has a life of ridicule ahead of her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: There’s your “evolutions”. Those are parts of your DNA, and Jenova is definitely a part of you. Perhaps it’s really recessive. I don’t know, all I know is that you are the father. *closes her eyes and begins to fall asleep* She has us. Whatever the world wants to say about her, she has us.. *soon enough, she succumbs to her weakness and the drugs in her system. Thus, she falls asleep*

Viewing 18 posts - 1,626 through 1,643 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.