Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Bu—mmmphmmmmm-mmm-mmmphmm. *eyes Desiree off for a moment before trying to lick the palm of her hand, wondering if it will make her retract it in disgust*

Sephiroth: *raises his head, giving Kalysto a death glare before straightening his posture, continuing to dance. When the music ends, he grunts at the band, and motions with his hand that he would like a more lively tune. With that, he begins the aggressive tango Jenna taught him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks, completely caught off-guard by Sephiroth’s move. She then grins at him and nods. Soon enough, she follows after his lead. However, she does whisper to him* You know, you didn’t need to do this. I was only joking earlier. Thank you, though.

Desiree: *blinks as she feels Kalysto’s tongue against the plam of her hand. She then whispers to him as she removes her hand* Isn’t this not the best place to be doing that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well that’s an interesting reaction. Most people go, ewww, get it away from me! It was just a way to get rid of your hand. It didn’t exactly work, but oh well. *glances down at his food then decides to resume eating it, even though it is half cold now*

Sephiroth: *says nothing as he dances aggressively, leading Jenna through the steps. He growls as he continues dancing, dipping her down through some of the movements, flicking her back up again. When the song is over he pants slightly, and almost seems surprised at the applause the dance attracted*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, you do frequently lick me, Kalysto. Why should I go eww when I rather enjoy it when we’re in private, hm? *shakes her head at him. She then reaches up to gently stroke a stray hair back into position*

Jenna: *keeps up with Seph’s pacing, though she does frequently shift her wings about in order to keep them from getting in the way. Once they are done, she glances at the crowd before whispering to Seph* Let’s just go back to our seats, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Indeed… *slowly nods his head. He breaks contact with Jenna and quietly returns to his seat where a waiter is awaiting his return. He serves Sephiroth and Jenna a steaming hot lobster with butter and walks away again*

Iris: *because she is already sitting in Jenna’s seat, the lobster goes down in front of her. The smell immediately attracts her attention and she stands on the seat, very attentively sniffing Jenna’s food*

Kalysto: I wouldn’t talk about that right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves with Sephiroth back to their seats. upon noticing the Lobster, she frowns. However, she quickly takes note of Iris’s interest, so, she picks up the girl then grins at her* Want to share this thing, hm?

Desiree: *nods* That is appreciated.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *looks up at Jenna excitedly, then points at the lobster, grinning at her* *”Is food! Is nice food! You eat too? No? Me want. Share? Yes.”*

Sephiroth: *glances down at the lobster, then over at Jenna’s* I hope we’re not paying for this. *removes his leather gloves and takes out a napkin to lay on himself. Then he begins to crack the lobster apart so he can eat it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *leans in to whisper to Iris* Your father worries a lot. *shakes her head then grins. She then tilts her head as she watches Sephiroth work on the lobster. Soon after, she reaches out and begins cracking the lobster apart as well. However, seeing how she is unaware of taboo, she takes out a piece of the guts before offering them to Iris*

Desiree: *mutters* What about the rest of us?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *squeaks happily and eats the guts offered to her, not caring at all*

Kalysto: *glances at Desiree, then down at his steak* Ask them? I got this big dead piece of cow. Do you want some? *slices some off and tries to offer the fork to her mouth* It’s actually quite tender. *frowns* But if you want some of that lobster thing… *watches the waiters* I dont see why you couldn’t ask.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hrmph… I think I will… *she glares at the nearest waiter and waves him down* Hey, why don’t the rest of us get lobster? I want some. *narrows her eyes, quite irritated that she didn’t even get a chance to ask before*

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Iris. As she continues to feed the girl, she occaccionally takes bites for herself. However, this is mostly because she’s hungry and pregnant*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits there, quite occupied as he snaps the tail off the lobster and begins to dig the meat out with the tiny fork provided* I’m surprised you’re eating it. Though to be honest, in terms of food, this is quite good.

*the waiter nods* You wanted the lobster? We’ll bring one out for you.

Kalysto: *chuckles lightly at Desiree’s irritation*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: What? *lightly punches Kalysto’s shoulder, more playful than aggressive* I deserve to be asked about the food I want. Hrmph, we are part of the guests of honor, are we not?

Jenna: Hmm..? *glances down at the lobster then shrugs* You’re right. It’s not too bad… Though I don’t know if I’m saying this only because I’ve started getting used to your food. *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah I guess. But that doesn’t mean you get to treat this place like a restaurant you know? *continues to cut up his steak, munching on it quietly* I’m happy with what I have.

Sephiroth: If you want to get used to “my” food, here is a good place to start. *finishes off the lobster tail after a few more moments and gets to work on breaking open the claws* How much longer do we have to be here anyway? *peers out one of the windows nearby* Stupid photographers… they’re still hanging around like flies.

Zach: *raises his glass and begins to tap his fork on it* Hey everyone…? Shut up, everyone… I’d like to propose a toast… *grins at Jenna and Sephiroth* You guys raised me like a son despite the fact I came out of a carton like canned peaches at the grocery store… same with Cancer. Desiree didn’t come out of anything… well she kind of DID if you think about it, *flinches as Holly slaps his arm* Heh. Despite that, our family has had a lot of fun together. I hope we stay together, and I hope your actual marriage stays together too. So to you, Sephiroth and Mom, I raise my glass to you. To the future. *raises his wine glass, then clanks it against the nearest neighbour’s, drinking it down in one gulp*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans as she watches Zach give his toast. She then moves to cover her face with the palm of her right hand for just a moment before lifting her head up to glare at Zach* Aren’t you underaged?? *hisses in frustration* Try not to make a fool out of yourself again, Zach.

Desiree: Hrmph… *shakes her head then glances at Kalysto and his plate before grinning* I remember that you used to refuse to eat any food cooked by humans.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stabs his fork in the steak and continues to cut the last pieces up* Yeah but some humans don’t have taste. And you wanted to feed me seafood. *screws up his face* I hate fish. Hate it with a passion. You try feeding me that dead underwater bug and I will probably throw up all over the table.

Zach: Nonsense… *chuckles and fills his glass with more red wine* I’d also like to raise a toast to the good times ahead. To getting your house back because I’m moving out soon… *continues his chuckling* To both of you! *downs his second glass of wine

Holly: *drags Zach back down into his seat during the cheering* You’re embarassing yourself…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her feathers ruffle up as she glares at Zach. She then hisses* Indeed… And I am certain that you’re not supposed to be drinking yet, Zach. *narrows her eyes* ~Do you know how much your father would yell if he knew about all the things that I cover up for you?~

Desiree: Hrmph, some fish taste just the same as that steak that you’re eating. *sticks her tongue out at Kalysto. She then grins as her lobster finally arrives. So, she begins to dig into it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *eyes off Desiree’s lobster with mild horror and gently shifts his plate away from hers* You can keep it… it looks like an underwater fly with claws. Or some kind of cupboard dwelling silver-fish… *finishes off his food and pushes the plate away, rubbing his belly, feeling full*

Zach: *”It’s alright, mom…. it’s a wedding. Go concentrate on your marriage… go fuck your husband.”* *grins and relaxes in his chair* Oh man, I need to go lie down after this.

Sephiroth: *finishes off his lobster, placing the broken shell parts off to one side* I do not really feel like dessert. *watches Jenna eat instead* *”I’m ready to leave when you are. Though they will probably make you do more silly things like cut a cake and throw flowers at people.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *has continued to feed Iris the majority of her lobster, while she nibbled on it from time to time. Once it is done she sets the girl to the side before glancing at Sephiroth* ~If we are permitted to leave, I would be more than glad to do such at this moment.~ *She then looks at Iris* ~The girl will throw a fit..~

Desiree: *Shakes her head at Kalysto* You don’t know good food. *Sticks her tongue out at him before cracking open the tail while using no assisting tools in order to get at the meat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”She may… carry her out with you and hand her over then.”* *nods* *”Let me discuss our departure. We are going to be transported directly to our honeymoon destination, so I shall ask about it now.”* *slides out of his seat and moves out of the reception hall to go enquire*

Iris: *happily eats whatever Jenna feeds to her. She also tries to grab at parts of the lobster shell so she can eat that too*

Kalysto: *winces slightly at the crunching noises* Do you… want a knife or something?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* ~I suppose, but anyone that I would hand her off to is right here. Unless the entire family is going to follow us, I might as well leave her here.~ *shakes her head at Iris* I’m more than certain that isn’t edible.

Desiree: *grunts before glancing at Kalysto* Knife? What for? It wasn’t that hard to break the shell. *she then picks at the meat and begins to feast*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”As it turns out, you’re right. There is a limosine parked outside for us, which will drive us back to Midgar. From there, the helicopter we took from Mideel to Midgar will fly us to our holiday destination.”* *steps back into the reception area, glancing at Jenna* *”Shall we announce we are going, then? You can leave Iris with somebody like Desiree. I wouldn’t leave her with Zach, not while he’s drunk out of his mind….”*

Iris: Yeah… but nice. *licks the inside of the shell, grinning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Go ahead and make the announcement, my love. I have no reasons to tarry any longer.~ *she pats the top of Iris’s head then softly speaks* I need to go now. You’re going to be a good girl without me, right? *nods at Desiree* Can you watch over your sister?

Desiree: *is busy cracking apart one of the claws when Jenna talks to her. She then glances at Iris before shrugging* I suppose that will be no problem.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods at Jenna’s instruction. He rises out of his chair again and raises a hand, quietly speaking. The gesture causes people at the table to shut up, so he is easily heard* Thank you for coming to be with us today. You may stay and enjoy the food, as well as the entertainment that is being provided for you after dinner. *bows lightly* Jenna and I will take our leave now. *offers his arm to Jenna and heads for the exit*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stands up as well. She remains silent as Sephiroth makes his short speach. She then nods toward the crowd before she quickly moves to follow after Sephiroth* So, we finally get to be alone, just you and I, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Not yet. We have to get through the photography scrum first… *opens the doors and flinches at the amount of cameras and people yelling at him. The security is quick to push them back though, and he leads Jenna out onto the kerb where a black limosine is waiting for them. Somebody has also gone to the effort of hanging decorations and streamers all over it, and there is a “Just Married” sign on the back* How quaint… *glares at the decorations but leads Jenna to the limo anyway*

Iris: *begins to loudly whimper as she watches Jenna walk away, peering at her from the window* *”Comin’ back, right….?”*

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.