Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sighs at Kalysto* For now.. Let’s just concentrate on getting settled in our new home. Hm? At last Mahret is much more behaved than she used to be. *pauses as she thinks for a moment* In fact.. I think I’ve seen her listen to you recently as well…

Jenna: *grits her teeth in frustration* ~My water broke. It is time. You know.. labor..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Oh! I see… where do you want to give birth? In the home, in the clinic, or in the infirmary here in the ShinRa Building? Also, do you want me to get Zach?”* *rises from his desk, shoving his papers aside as he walks away, heading for the house*

Kalysto: Phh, I doubt it. Mahret, sit.

Mahret: *gently sits on her rump and yawns* *”Ass.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Heh, told you so. *sticks her tongue out at Kalysto* You should listen to me more. *grins at him*

Jenna: ~Anyplace where there’s the right doctor around… At least we both have been through this enough times..~ *moves to sit on the couch. She then patiently waits for Seph to arrive. For the time being, she only cringes when the contractions move through her abdomen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *arrives at the house moments later. He moves in the door and walks over to Jenna, grunting* We have transport available outside. I shall get blankets and so forth. Sit tight. *moves upstairs and quickly grabs a couple of towels and the large warm blanket from their bed, walking back downstairs, placing the blanket around Jenna* Come on. We will take you to the clinic. *walks ahead of her and moves outside, placing the towels on the passenger seat of the SUV so Jenna can sit on them*

Kalysto: *sighs* Yes, ma’am…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes* Don’t call me that. Makes me sound old. *She then leans in to kiss Kalysto* And you’re older than I am, so that would make you sound old in turn.

Jenna: *gets to her feet and moves along with Sephiroth. However, her vision wavers for a moment as she walks to the SUV, so she stumbles a few times* Thank you, Seph. *nods and grins at him* However, shouldn’t you tell our daughter that you’re stealing her vehicle?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Huh? Don’t you want to be the dominant one? Some women love subserviant males. Apparently you don’t? Huh. I’m going to have to show you Aevza some time… though, she’s a bitch. Really.

Sephiroth: Yes, I suppose so. *glances back to the house* *”Desiree. I am stealing your sports utility vehicle.”* * There. *holds the door open so Jenna can climb in* Seat belt on. *shuts the door and moves to the driver’s side, climbing in a moment later. He places the key into the ignition and turns the car on, driving it away from the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’d rather be equals than either of us being subservient. *grins* Though your attempts at being macho are quite.. Umm.. Let’s see.. *looks up as she ponders for a moment or two* …entertaini- *She then blinks* ~Umm… Ok? Why are you doing that?~

Jenna: *nods and buckles up. She then closes her eyes as she tries to relax while Seph drives*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Because your mother has gone into labour. She can’t walk very well and needs a ride to the clinic. Do not worry. These things take hours. I will return your vehicle clean, and in one piece. I even put towels down on the passenger seat, incase you are worried about birthing fluids getting onto the seat. She is also wrapped in our bed’s blanket.”*

Kalysto: You don’t know very much about me then… *seems dissapointed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *is completely distracted and doesn’t pay much attention to Kalysto now. Instead, she turns her back on him* ~Labor? Should I stay here or should I gather up the others and go wherever you’re going?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I am only headed for the Mideel Clinic. I have everything taken care of. You do not need to do very much. Though, depending on how long I will be attending the birth, you may need to prepare food for the younger ones. Don’t order out for pizza yet again… they’re going to get fat and ill eventually. Have your elf mate cook for them.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Oh, absolutely no problems there. He hates pizza anyway. That will work out fine.~ *she glances at Kalysto* My mother apparently went into labor. My father requested that you make dinner for the family tonight. So, you might want to pick out materials now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *scratches the side of his head* Yeah, let me do an inventory check of the house… *walks inside and begins to look around. He spends about three hours cooking and preparing a proper roasted pork dinner with all the fixings, crackling, scratch gravy, roasted potatoes and vegetables. When it is all done and he is content, he serves it to whomever is interested in eating it* These kids are so informal… *attempts to shovel a spoonful of mushed vegetables mixed with pork into Orpheus’s mouth while feeding himself at the same time*

Sephiroth: *meanwhile, he stays with Jenna, dinnerless. He sits with her in her room as the labour progresses, becoming increasingly concerned as it looks like the labour is not going to come through naturally*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *reaches out toward Sephiroth as the hours stretch on. She then gives him a very small smile, though it’s clear that she’s in quite a bit of pain* Hey.. Stop being so serious. It’s not very comforting. Everything will be fine, you’ll see..

Desiree: *glances about the table* Well, most of them are young; however, it does surprise me that Father permits some of us- *glares at Zach* -to be complete slobs.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *stuffs globs of roasted pork into his mouth covered in gravy that drips onto his chest as he eats* Hey, you know what? *extends his middle finger to Desiree and continues eating in the exact same manner. His plate has roasted pork on it and potatoes, but is devoid of anything else*

Sephiroth: It’s more serious than you think… *frowns at her* If you don’t birth properly soon, they may intervene and perform surgery.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves her hand up to brush it through Seph’s fringe* That doesn’t matter… I’ll be fine in the end. So will the child. You’ll see. Stop worrying so much. *cringes as pain wracks her body*

Desiree: I swear that we all did try to teach him.. *groans before narrowing her eyes at Zach* You know, Zach, mother is in labor. Shouldn’t you be, you know, doing your doctor-in-training stuff? I’m certain you aren’t going to learn anything of use here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Des, relax. I’m going to be there, like 4, 5 hours straight at minimum. I need to get some food into my gut before I go out there. *stuffs another gravy-soaked glob of pork into his mouth and chews with his mouth open* This stuff is good. Really fuckin’ good!

Kalysto: *flattens his brows* Thank you for that critical assessment of my cooking. *spoons another mouthful of food into Orpheus’s mouth, then hands him the spoon* *”Want to manage it on your own?”*

Sephiroth: moves his head towards Jenna’s hand, closing his eyes* I know, I know.. I just… *pauses, then sighs at her* I just wish it was easier. That’s all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to brush her fingers through Sephiroth’s hair* I’ve been through worse. Do not worry so much about me. *She then slowly leans up so that she can kiss Sephiroth’s forehead*

Desiree: *openly glares at Zach. She then shifts her glance over to Holly* You’re his woman, you fix him. *shakes her head then returns to eating her own food. She also cuts up small bits of pork for Milena*

Orpheus: *Squeals as he’s handed the spoon. Unfortunately for Kalysto, his son immediately uses the spoon to scoop up a large glob of mashed goop before he flings it straight at Kalysto’s face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *neatly stabs a slice of pork with his fork, picking up some vegtables to go with them. He is about to open his mouth and feed himself with the fork of food content when the large glob of mush hits him square in the bridge of his nose. He is quick to drop his fork and run blindly into what he thinks is the sink so he can wash off his face. He crashes into the cupboards instead*

Milena: *has learned to patiently sit so she just quietly eats any food handed her way, licking her lips occaisonally, really seeming to love food*

Sephiroth: I know, I know… *looks up at her and deeply frowns* Don’t worry about me. *scowls slightly* Worry about yourself. Try to relax and don’t put any more strain on yourself than necessary. *moves to his feet and momentarily bends down to kiss her, then heads for the door* I am going to make something happen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances up as Kalysto runs off. She then groans as she hears the bang from his collission* Kalysto… next time, use a towel first, then run to clean off… *shakes her head and sets the cut-up bits on Milena’s plate*

Jenna: I’ll be fine, Seph. You’ll see. *she settles back down on her bed and nods as he walks toward the door* Alright, just try to make certain that something is beneficial. *gives him a small grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *yells* It’s in my eyes! *grabs at the food and tries to flick it away, still very much cringing and unhappy that he can’t see at all*

Sephiroth: Oh it’s going to be beneficial alright. *moves into the hallway, then begins ordering staff around. Some of them immediately move in to take Jenna to surgery, while some remain in the hall to calm him down*

Zach: *the cellphone goes off in his pocket* That would be my cue to leave… *picks up the phone* Yeah. Yeah. I was waiting to hear from you anyway. Uh-huh… yeah… I see. See ya. *hangs up, then glances at Desiree* Your father is planning to kill everyone. I best be going before he does. *moves out the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: He’s your father too, Zach! You’re part of this family, brother. *shakes her head and sighs* Best of luck. *She then frowns at Kalysto* You still could initially wipe off your face with a towel from the table so that you didn’t run into things. *shakes her head and sighs as she watches another glob of food fly* I don’t think Zephyros is ready for silverware.

Jenna: *puts up no resistance as she’s taken to surgery. Soon enough, she goes under as they drug her as she’s prepped for the procedure*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It wasn’t even silverware, it was one of those kid-friendly metal spoons! *finally blindly feels for the sink and turns on the water so he can wash off his face. When he washes out his eyes he glares at Orpheus and moves over to him, snatching the spoon away* No!

Sephiroth: *over the next few hours, he paces about anxiously, waiting for the cessarian-section surgery proceedure to be complete. He moves back to Jenna’s bedside when she is placed back in a room and sits right beside her bed, his head down near her arm as he waits for her to wake up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *blinks as Kalysto takes away his new “toy”. He then pins back his ears and begins to loudly wail*

Desiree: Same difference.. I meant that he isn’t ready to use those things yet. I don’t think he understands.

Jenna: *eventually, she releases a soft groan as she begins to stir. She slowly opens her eyes then blinks as she looks up at the ceiling* Err…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh he gets it. He gets it… *glares at Orpheus and begins to wave the spoon at him* Don’t fling food at people. You just don’t fling food at people! My food is not a toy You’re a very naughty elf, doing that!

Sephiroth: *deeply frowns at Jenna* You’ll be lying down here for a day or so until you heal. Feel free to get up and walk around when you feel able.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *just continues to loudly wail, not showing any signs of understanding at all*

Deslree: Right.. Yea, he understands completely. *Shakes her head* Kalysto, he isn’t even a year old, I think you can give him some leeway.

Jenna: Uhh.. *slowly turns her head to look at Sephiroth and blinks at him a few times as her mind clears. She then slowly pats her abdomen before she croaks out* Where…? Where is it?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.