Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: You wan’ to track him down an’ make it worse? Let him have his silly liddle tantrum. ‘E always get bored an’ come back. *shakes his head* Y’ want to worry about who be wrong an’ who be right? ‘Dat only gonna prelong things.

Milena: *grumbles at Desiree’s words but chews a few times, finishing the plate off quickly. She licks it and purrs afterwards, holding up the plate in an attempt to ask for more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: But if I leave him be, he’ll just do it again if this sort of thing comes up. What does leaving him alone solve?? *she shakes her head then makes her way to the door* It doesn’t solve anything at all! *sighs as she begins to make her way to Kalysto’s shop*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *”You t’ink you gonna fix it? He probably gonna do it again anyway, regardless. Jes’ leave it, kid. Trust me on ‘dat one. It become more hassle ‘dan it worth.”*

Kalysto: *is still inside the shop. The doors are locked and there don’t appear to be any lights on, mostly because he is working by candle-light in the back room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~No! I’m not going to take this behavior when no one did anything.~ *she continues to make her way to Kalysto’s store. She sighs as she doesn’t see any lights on. So, she tries to slip into the store* Kalysto?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *flicks his ears back at Desiree’s voice and picks up a pair of his goggles, placing them on his head, adding extra reactant to the potions he is busy with* *”What?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *heads toward Kalysto’s voice then frowns at him* I want to talk to you. You’re being silly. *shakes her head. However, she stays on the other side of the door, for she knows not to go into Kalysto’s dark room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *grumbles and blows the candle out, unlocking the doors. He snatches up a pair of goggles and hands them to her* Here. *walks back into the room and waits for Desiree to step inside before re-lighting the candle*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *takes the goggles then nods her head* Th-thanks. *gives him a small grin before she steps inside. Once inside, she quickly moves to put the goggles over her eyes* I honestly didn’t make fun of you..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *rather flatly* I don’t care. *picks up the first potion and places a cork on it. He begins to swirl the contents of the flask around, which begins to spark with blue and purple, the air-part of the flask going thick with smoke* Say whatever you want. It ultimately doesn’t bother me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *scowls at him* Don’t give me that shit. You came here because it bothered you. *furiously shakes her head* I wanted you to understand that none of that was making fun of you, at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *looks up at Desiree* Yeah, OK. Drop it now, alright? *pulls up a seat, then sits down on it. He picks up the next flask and places a cork on it so he can begin swirling that one too, picking up a third to give to Desiree* Here. *drops a cork next to the flask* Don’t let the cap come off. It it does, we need to get out of here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns* No, I don’t want to drop it. *shakes her head* I want to be able to talk about the silly little inane things from the past that don’t matter. I want to be able to do it without you throwing fits like this. *she then takes the flask and stares at it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’m giving up on it. There’s nothing more to talk about. Now drop it. *picks up the cork and puts it on the flask* Like this. *resumes swirling his own flask, setting it aside to go cork the last one in his collection* Don’t wreck it. This has been going for three days, and it’s nearly ready.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *scowls at Kalysto* You really aren’t listening, are you? *shakes her head then sighs. She then glances over at the flask* I don’t plan on wrecking your stuff.. *shakes her head then returns to glaring at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *doesn’t seem to notices her glares and continues to shake up the potions until the contents are properly distributed inside* Do you even want to know what I’m doing or what it’s for? For all you know, I’m planning to blow something up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I trust you, Kalysto. *glances at the flasks* I mean, I am interested, but you don’t need to tell me. I know you wouldn’t do something completely out of line. *she then frowns once more. She then whispers under her breath* You know that just dropping it and giving up isn’t going to solve anything…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *flicks an ear* And you think nagging and talking about it is going to solve anything? *turns around and glares at her* What are you trying to prove? That jeering and poking fun at me is acceptable? Get out of here, Desiree.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glares even more at him* I did neither of those two! You know that. *she scowls and moves up to his seat. She then clenches her free fist* That is both an unfair and completely unreasonable statement. Anyway, a well-balanced individual can handle talking about their silly mistakes as a youth. I know I can.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What do you want from me? A prize? Cake? I came out here because I wanted to drop it. You apparently want to keep it going. Why? So you can tell me how wrong I am? *growls* So you want to punch me, heh? Go ahead. I really don’t care if you do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glares at him* I came out here because this sort of thing will happen again! Is it fair to me that you would just bolt out any time anything remotely dissatisfying from your past comes up? It’s not a proper way to react or… That’s why it’s important! *growls at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: So you want me to be a mute and not react at all? You KNEW why you were telling me. You were trying to put a bee in my bonnet. That’s exactly what you did, and you don’t like the reaction? Well tough shit. *picks up the first flask and shakes it up until all the smoke has dissipated back into the liquid and begins to slowly turn the flask on it’s head* You wish for a peaceful resolution. How about this, then. Don’t get my goat and I won’t get pissy. It’s really quite simple.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: What?? *scowls at him* No, that is not what happend! That is not it at all, and you know that. You know full well that is not the case at all! *growls at him* You asked me to tell you one of the stories that Zulmire and Arte told me. So, I did just that. Then, you had the nerve to get pissed off at me because I did what you asked? *shakes her head* No, Kalysto. This isn’t right!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Can you see why I wanted to drop this yet? Keep digging, eventually we’ll hit rock bottom. *begins to shake the potion in his aggitation, grumbling* Just put it to rest, Desiree. I don’t want to keep going. I want it to pass, and I want you to let it go so we’re not arguing this any more. Alright?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Are you not listening? This sort of thing will happen again. And letting it pass will just have us repeating this over and over again. Why can’t you even acknowledge that? *narrows her eyes then shakes her head* Kalysto, you were a youth once, you made mistakes, it’s not fair for you to rush out of the house because someone comments on those mistakes. You should be an adult and find some humor in the past!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Are you listening, Desiree? I said I want to drop it. Yea yeah, I get it. You think I’m being anal and too uptight about shit I can’t change. Well guess what, you’re right. I don’t want to think about it any more. Can we please just make up and forget about it now?

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.