Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Ok, fine. However, you have to change Zephyros’s diaper when we get home then. *she smirks at Kalysto. She then opens up the door to her parents’ house. Soon after, she navigates to the nursery before she sets down Iris* You did very good. *nods at her* Ok, give me Alexander.

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Sephiroth* Alright. I’ll hurry up. *she continues to remove his clothing. Soon enough, she completely strips down Sephiroth. After kicking his clothes to the side, she nudges him toward the tub* Well, get in.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to pose for Jenna, purring lightly as he steps into the water. He slowly relaxes down into it and sighs as he stretches out* You have to come too…. its nice and warm. *flicks a hand across the spa jets*

Kalysto: *deeply frowns as he hands over Alexander* I’m not touching no diapers. You.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at Kalysto* You can be so very childish.. *shakes her head before taking Alexander from him. She then takes the boy away to his changing table. Soon enough, she removes his dress clothes and begins to strip off the diaper. Not long after, she cleans up Alexander before slipping a new diaper onto him. She then dresses him up in a clean set of pajamas that she found* Good boy.

Jenna: *grins* That sounds like a nice idea. *nods then slips into the water. Soon after, she unclasps her gloves and slips them off her hands. After setting the gauntlets to the side of the tube, she moves in to kiss Sephiroth* Mmm..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his head in towards her to return the kiss, loudly purring in response* *”I hope this location is adequate and good for you. I would have preferred something warmer but I ultimately don’t care….

Kalysto: There’s nothing childish about it. YOU deal with a shitty diaper some time. There is fecal material everywhere. *flicks his ears back in disgust* It’s downright disgusting.

Iris: *sits her bottom down on the floor and begins to weakly cry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Kalysto… I just dealt with a diaper. You just watched me do it. *she sets Alexander down in his crib then pats the top of his head. She then sighs at Iris and picks her up* You probably need a change too, or are you potty trained yet? *tilts her head*

Jenna: Heh, don’t worry so much. It’s fine with me. I get to be alone with you… We do get to be alone, right? No idiots will bother us..?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I guess there’s one way to tell. *lifts Iris’s dress* Not potty trained. Though probably close to starting it.

Iris: *tries to cling onto Desiree once picked up, then tries to hug her, whimpering* Mmmmommm..mee…

Sephiroth: *tries to nudge Jenna into his lap. Then he picks up a bottle of massaging oil and begins trying to rub it into her shoulders and arms* Hopefully nobody will bother us. I didn’t see anyone here when we arrived.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *gives Kalysto a dead-panned look* What would I ever do without you? *shakes her head. She then sets Iris down on the changing table* Stay still for a bit, Iris. *she then proceeds to change Iris’s clothing and diaper, similar to what she did with Alexander*

Jenna: Mmm… Good. I don’t want to be bothered at all. I just want things to be you and I. No one else.. *she follows Sephiroth’s suggestion and moves into his lap. She then leans forward to rest against his chest* Mmmm..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *begins to struggle when laid down, then begins to loudly cry, not wanting to have to lie there at all*

Sephiroth: *rubs his oiled hands up her neck, then allows them to roam around her front, massaging her upper chest area* Hopefully it won’t be anyone else. I didn’t see anyone. Though I imagine once the newspaper goes out in the morning, they will be looking for us. Especially if the newspapers announce where we are.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *ignores Iris’s crying and continues to change her as needed. Once that is done, she picks the girl back up before setting her down in her crib* Now, sister, I need to go back to my home. Mother and Father are on vacation. So, you’ll need to depend on Zach and Cancer. If either of them treat you bad, though, call for me, hm? *she then straightens up so that she could head toward Kalysto* Let’s go home.

Jenna: *releases a content groan as Sephiroth’s hands roam over her body. She then grins and nods* Yes… *shakes her head then leans in to kiss him* No more pining and worrying. Just the two of us now. Let’s enjoy it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *immediately stands up in her crib and tries to rock on the bars, loudly whimpering* No…. no! NO!! *loudly cries all over again, reaching out for Desiree with her hands, trying to grab at her as she departs*

Kalysto: *glances at Iris and follows Desiree* Should you leave her there like that?

Sephiroth: *moves his head to the side of Jenna’s and lowers it to begin sucking on the nape of her neck* *”No complaining, or worrying. At all.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans and stops* Iris, I have my own family to go to. You have Zach, Holly, and Cancer here. You’ll be fine. *Shakes her head* Settle down.

Jenna: *grins as she leans into Sephiroth, permitting him to pleasure her. She then softly trills to Sephiroth* Mmm… ~Good, I don’t want any of those things..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *continues to loudly cry, reaching out for Desiree, whimpering also* No, stay! Mom-mee not here… *loudly cries again*

Kalysto: *looks at Iris hopelessly* Just leave her. Somebody else will get her I’m sure. *tries to nudge Desiree out* We need to get home to Orpheus and Milena anyway. I hope they survived without us. I just hope the trolls didn’t kill them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* You’re right, Kalysto. If she doesn’t settle down in a hour or so, I’ll come back to get her. *nodding, mostly in agreement to her own statement, she moves out of the house. She then treks over to her own house* Zephyros? Milena? We’re home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *abandons her stack of toy blocks to run over to Desiree, hugging her legs*

Zulmire: Heh-heh-heh… wel’cum back, ‘mon. We be havin’ fun while you beh gone. I be teachin’ da short peoples how to sneak an’ charge fo’ huntin’ purposes. Arte be teachin’ da girl how t’ cook. Dat male y’ got ‘dere… he gonna grow up t’ be a fine strong warrior. Ah’ jes’ know eet. Nex’ week I be teachin’ dem abou’ ‘da fire.

Arte: *calls out to Desiree from the kitchen* You be home? I hope you beh’ hungree, because I gonna feed you any-ways! Alrighty ‘den?

Kalysto: No… *flustered* Don’t teach them how to make fire yet. *sighs at Arte* We… we already ate. They fed us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins and pats Milena’s head* Hello there. *She then frowns at Zulmire* Umm… you do realize that Zephyros is much too young to really learn any of that, right? I mean, he’s only a few months old. *shakes her head before looking at Kalysto* Yea, they fed us. And… umm… Kalysto claims that story you told me about his first dating attempt was false.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *breaks out into laughter* Well he wud! Is only because he bring immense embarassment to he-self. Tsk. *shakes her head and continues to giggle* Ah don’t be tryin’ to tell stories like ‘dat. Does no good fo’ anyone. *bursts into laughter again*

Kalysto: *visibly bristles and huffily prances out of the kitchen, leaving the house to go to his shop*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *watches Kalysto leave then frowns* ~Where the hell are you going? It’s the middle of the night! And you’re still in that silly suit!~ *shakes her head then looks around* Where’s my son?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: Oh he be asleep in da’ bed. He beh put down fo’ sleep hours ago, ‘mon. You leave him asleep now, okie? Unless he be cryin’. He still little so sleep be good.

Kalysto: *”If you want to make fun of me, I’m going to spend my attention elsewhere!”* *frowns* *”I’m going to be at the shop. I don’t care what time it is, you don’t make fun of me for something that may have or may not have happened years ago.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~But… I didn’t make fun of you. When did I make fun of you at all? I relayed a story that was told to me, without adding any jabs or anything like that. Overall, I think it was rather courageous… If the story was true.~ *shakes her head* ~Still, I never once made fun of you.~ *she then nods at Arte* Alright. Thank you for all you did for us today.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Yeah, you tell yourself that and play the innocence card, Desiree. I’m still going to be in the shop.”* *steps into his shop and heads for the back, adjusting the reactions occuring in the back room*

Arte: *nods her head* You be careful. An here, *picks up a plate with sliced boar meat on it* Be feedin’ this to Mill-eeena. Make sure she sits quiet before food. Then she not yell a’ you an’ get upset.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I didn’t make fun of you! You asked me what sort of stories were told about you. I told you exactly that!~ *nods as she’s given the meat. She then kneels down and grins at Milena* Have you been a good girl? *she nods toward the meat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *makes a short squeaking noise and patiently sits on the ground, her tail thumping heavily as she focuses her eyes on the meat*

Zulmire: Arte show her today ‘dat if she not yell an’ scream, she get as much food as she want. So yeh, she sit ‘dere forever if you make her. *chuckles* Go ‘head an’ see how long she wait fer you now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* Nah, it’s fine. *she then sets the plate down next to Milena* Good girl. *grins and pats Milena’s head* I think we’ll all be happier if you’re not yelling, hm? *she then frowns as she glances at Zulmire* Kalysto’s being unreasonable… He thinks I made fun of him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Oh? *shrugs* Let him go… he be tempermental and tantrumy. He go t’ru a lot so I beh leavin’ him alone when he go all huffy an’ cranky. He get ova’ it pretty quickly. Eventually he get bored an’ come back, you see.

Milena: *greedily grabs up the meat pieces and begins to wolf them down hungrily*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at Milena* Eat like a good girl and chew. Take your time, Milena. *shakes her head then frowns at Zulmire* But… Why should I just let him be when he’s wrong? I didn’t make fun of him. *scowls* That’s like saying that I did something wrong… I didn’t.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.