Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I think he was preparing something… There was something in the back of his shop… *sighs* He said it was going to be a present when I asked.. I let it be because I didn’t want to spoil the gift. *shakes her head* But.. We can’t find his shop now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *suddenly seems more interested* Was it made out of gold? It wasn’t a coiled serpent, was it? *nods out the window* His shop is in the cluster of shops and businesses here. I saw it. The inside has been messed up quite badly, but it still stands. The only reason I knew it was his because it smelled of familiar herbs from our home.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I think it looked like a serpent. *she then blinks at Rhyderi before broadly grinning* Oh, thank you. *frowns* I’m quite tired and spent… Can you handle telling Kalysto where it is. It’s rather important to him, he put a lot of work in it. *yawns* I also won’t mind if you stay here.. I don’t mind your company.. I just hate the fighting between Kalysto and you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: You kicked me out of your house. *frowns at her* That has to account for something. *sighs* I’m not sure Kalysto would be entirely happy if I told him. Maybe you should. Just tell him.. it was an anonymous tip-off. *glances into the hall* I can try staying longer. But if they order me back to my room, I can’t do much. *shakes his head* It shouldn’t be a problem. They are only waiting for my ear to heal up. Then I will be discharged.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns then softly speaks* I kicked you out because of the fighting between the two of you… I can’t stand it. Anyway, shouldn’t you find a house of your own? *looks him over* Certainly you are old enough to get your own dwelling. *sighs* And just tell Kalysto where his shop is without adding your usual scorn…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I don’t know how I will get my own place yet. I got shot at and attacked by soldiers just for being around houses. If I had been wearing my winged helmet, they would have ignored me because my ears would have been tucked into it. *lowers his head, seeming troubled*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yea.. That’s kinda why I was shot. I was just levitating for a bit.. I think.. It’s so fuzzy. *shakes her head* My father and mother are going to house Kalysto, Zulmire, and the others… If you want to, go with them until we get things settled. Also, you can probably find safety within SOLDIER. *closes her eyes* Sorry, I am quite tired..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *rises to his feet* I shall leave you to sleep and return to my own room. *slides the chair back, then glances back at Desiree once he is in the doorway* We shall speak again I am sure. *walks off down the corridor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Thank you. *sighs as she settles back to sleep. So, for the next few days, she is bed-ridden due to her stomach wound. She is also less than entertained by the available options in the hospital. Meanwhile, Jenna has fed Orpheus during this time, seeing no issues with the process. Once Desiree is given the ok to return home, she is more than happy. However, she still isn’t in top condition, so she would need someone to lean against as she walks “home”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *has turned up to take her home. He has been occupying himself by tidying the shop and various other things. He turns up at the hospital and nods when he sees her, leading her outside slowly* Come on. There’s a bed waiting for you upstairs back at your dad’s house. When you recover, we’ll see if we can nab ourselves one of the other houses nearby. It’s like… Mideel all over again, huh. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grumbles* We’re still in Mideel, Kalysto… Just a bit different. *sighs and leans against him, not feeling up to walking on her own. She then gives him a side-ways glance* Have you spoken to Rhyderi? He had some important information.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: About my shop? Yeah. He told me and I’ve been cleaning it up. *scowls* Some soldiers came and took away some of my ingredients, claiming that they were illegal. Then they wanted to know where I was growing my plants. I don’t know where the crop is so I can’t tell them…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns* Have you spoken to my father about what the soldiers are doing? I know that my father wants to get rid of them. *shakes her head* You can probably get your stuff back if you ask my father to help.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Possibly. I’m just glad they didn’t steal everything. It’s odd that they took some, but not others. They didn’t know what the Felweed was. *shakes his head as he leads her towards the house* It doesn’t matter. I have seeds from the herbs if I need to grow a new garden. It is also probably growing wild on Halcyon now, if that place still exists.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hopefully it still exists.. *she releases a faint sigh of relief as she spots the house. As she steps inside, she glances around the area* Hmmm… Not quite what I was expecting. *sighs and shrugs* Pretty cramped in here, isn’t it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You take what you can get. *begins trying to lead Desiree up the stairs* Zulmire and Arte didn’t come. They’ve taken off to the far north where the native-people live in grass huts. They’re planning to make one of their standard Sen’jin style skin tents. The kind of tent-house I lived in for a few years. You know the style.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns* I hope they aren’t already dead… They should have waited until we got those humans to understand that they shouldn’t shoot those like us.. *Sighs* Did Rhyderi come over here? I told him that he should stay here until we know it’s safe..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: They’re not dead. Zulmire would harass me through the Astral-Plane if he was dead. *shakes his head* Come on. You can vegetate out on the bed up on the second floor. *leads to the house, trying to force her inside* I didn’t see Rhyderi again after he told me about the shop. He pissed off again. He’s in regret and shame-mode.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Follows Kalysto, not having much reason or will to argue against him. She then release a soft sigh* I see… He can be such the stubborn idiot. *shakes her head* Do you mind if I try to talk some sense into him. *looks at Kalysto* I know you two have your differences, but he’s already been injured. I don’t want anyone else to get injured or killed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Go ahead and try but you probably won’t get far. He’ll be all like, by the light, and righteous and crap. Let him do his thing. He’s a damned idiot anyway, Desiree. *leads her up the stairs to the bedroom*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a soft sigh, she then tries to contact Rhyderi* ~Rhyderi… I wish to speak to you.~ *she looks up as they enter the room that Kalysto has claimed for them. She then nods in approval* Thank you, Kalysto.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Orpheus is in a crib downstairs, probably asleep. Milena will be coming up here at bed time. We made the decision to graduate her to a bed, so she has one nearby. If you’re awake, keep an eye on her. She also needs to be potty trained. *sighs, not liking the idea*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Kalysto’s words* Yea, she is getting old enough for that, isn’t she? It’s going to be interesting, to say the least… I’ve never seen anyone potty train with a tail.. *she then frowns* ~Rhyder, please.. I want to talk to you. Can you hear me?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: If you’re a troll in the desert, it’s easy. Just take the kid’s pants off and let them run around and let nature do it’s thing. Eventually they get it. Really fucking gross but hey. *shrugs* It works? And they stink anyway, so…

Rhyderi: *”I can hear you. What is it?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at Kalysto* That’s not potty training at all. And we’re not going to have Milena running around the house with no pants. *she walks over to the bed then sits down. However, she grasps onto the side where the bullet wound is as she moves to sit* Oww… *shakes her head* ~Please, Rhyderi. Just stay at my parents’ house until we can either bash sense into the humans or remove them. I don’t want to hear that you got shot again.~

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.