Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *closes his eyes as Desiree places a hand on his forehead, his expression clear that he’s not liking the idea at all. He does not resist however, and when Desiree forces her way into his mind she is met with virtually no resistance. He just stays quiet and listens to her channeled thoughts, saying nothing while the process is going on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans, quite tired out by the time she finishes sharing her thoughts and knowledge with Rhyderi. As she removes her hand from his forehead, she collapses back down onto the bed* I hope you understand what I mean a bit more…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sighs* Vaguely… *slowly shakes his head* That is how it begins. Every demon-master speaks of a ‘calling’. They are called to their position and all goes well in the beginning. They control a demon, and they control the powers that be. But in that, there is a slow shift. Ask any Warlock… there is a continual shift and struggle for power and Fel-Dominance. Some lose. Some do not…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Try to remember what I just showed you about my father.. He fell in the same manner that you are describing. He fell because everyone thought he was the strongest man alive, when emotionally… he was the weakest. He was the one who needed others the most. *Shakes her head* It’s harder to fall when a person has support.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: You don’t know that. The Sun King had the support of everyone. He had close advisors, companions, mistresses, the works. And he still led us to our damnation. It is almost ironic that Kalysto never saw the eye of hell, and yet he is far more into it than some of our other brethren. *shakes his head* I don’t want to idly stand by and watch him be taken. He is the only surviving relative I have left.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shakes her head at Kalysto* Did your “sun king” really have that close of support? I’ve heard several stories about kings. They are usually elevated in the thoughts of the people. You yourself have indicated that you didn’t question his judgment. So, who really was close to him? He may have had people around him, but that doesn’t mean he had real support.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sighs* It’s hard to think of, isn’t it? I can’t really comprehend a way to explain it in a way that you would understand… you see what you see. You showed me what you hear. But… *sighs, slowly shaking his head, giving up on it* Just pay attention, never let your guard down, and don’t let it corrupt you…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: And I wish for you to see and hear what I am asking of you. I am asking you to give love and compassion to Kalysto and I. Not your hatred and fear. If you didn’t just condemn us, perhaps Kalysto would not be so agitated at you all of the time. *shakes her head* You never really listen to him…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I could say the same thing of him! *sighs in aggitation* Why would I give him bad advice? He is a stubborn irritating little brother. He hears the advice in one ear, and it goes out the other. I’m not talking about just magic related things. You… you’ve observed him, you should have seen it already.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You jump to giving advice before you even listen to the other side, Rhyderi. *tilts her head* Of course he won’t listen to you. You’ve jumped down his throat so many times with your advice and condemnation. All he expects from you is more condemnation.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: He doesn’t get it all the time. *sighs, shrugging his shoulders* It’s too late anyway. Even if I were to leave and come back later, he would still think I would be trying to stop him and wear him down. It’s not lke that. It was never like that. I just wish I could make him see, that’s all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: If you want him to respect you, perhaps you should start by respecting him first? Try talking to him without saying much of anything on your side at all. Just offer to listen to him for a change. *sighs* Kalysto does care about you. If he didn’t, he would have killed you long ago. *shakes her head* Try to be a brother, not some authoritarian..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I am being a brother, what are you missing out on? If your brother was doing something insanely with a high probability of diaster, what would you do? *sighs, seeming lost and hopeless now* There’s nothing I can do except watch him burn.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *reaches out and flicks Rhyderi on the forehead* No, you’ve acted the part of the father who died, not the brother. *shakes her head* As for if my family were falling into disaster… Well, I’d first try to fully understand the one who is doing such. *yawns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sighs* It’s just a shame. My brother was so cute when he was tiny. He had huge ears and he was very sensitive. He was also very quiet and eager to cling to those he found familiar. Me, my mother… he would have clung to father more if he had actually been home. He was.. you know, the kind of person that would need protecting. He was a gentle child and he would have been a Mage if Quel’thalas had not fallen. That was for certain.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* No, that isn’t for certain, Rhyderi. *sighs* I was there.. I don’t know if you remember me being there, but I was there… *she glances at him before sending him a psychic impression of her memories of her visit to the Sole’than household before the invasion. She makes a point of highlighting the fact that Bael was with Milena* You didn’t know so much..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *quickly shakes his head* My mother was a true Mage. Her five sisters were all Mages. Our Grandfather, Phyrum Hieronymus Sunspire, was one of the greatest of the Magi to have ever lived. Kalysto would have been a Mage. There is no argument.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Rhyderi, please… I’m not lying to you. Kalysto became a warlock because your mother had a demon companion. He wanted to follow in her footsteps. Please, listen for once…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: A Warlock is a Mage, Desiree. A Warlock is a mage who ignored the laws put in place by the wisest of the Mages and delved into the darker realm, the occult, whatever. Mom didn’t dabble much in that stuff. She had a demon who bothered her, and they had some kind of friendship going on. But she was not a Warlock. Kalysto is much more into it than she ever was.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *mumbles* Yes, that much is true. However, that doesn’t make him a lost cause or horrible. *gives Rhyderi a small wry smirk* If Kalysto were so lost and impossible, he wouldn’t care about me in the least.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *looks back at her sadly* Maybe you’re a means to an end. You’re not his first, you know. And you should ask him about his sexual history, and how intimate he was with previous partners. You are also not the first time he has fraternized with the enemy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I know his history, Rhyder, believe it or not. I know that most of his other “partners” were only short flings. *frowns at Rhyderi* Why must you always assume the worst from Kalysto? *shakes her head* That’s what I was talking about. You never give him the benefit of the doubt.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: You don’t know that. Are you going by what he told you? Ask people that aren’t him. I’m sure the male troll would be able to tell you all about that damned Druid elf he was screwing for nearly six months.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: And you are assuming that is the only thing that we do. *shakes her head* Our relationship is not based on just sex, Rhyderi. It’s also been much longer than six months… *Sighs* I once asked Kalysto if he would be interested in marrying me, he did say yes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Really. *narrows his eyes in thought, flicking his non-bandaged ear* Did he send you anything? He has no land so he can’t give you that. If a male wants to claim a lady as his bride, he needs to present her with a gift. My father gave my mother a golden trinket molded into our family crest.

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.