Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *”I have accomadation.”*

Kalysto: No, we’d not have her run around the house with no pants, but you could put her outside without problems. It’s still not really a means of doing anything useful. *frowns* Take it easy for a few days, huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Indeed, so we’re not going to do it that way. *shakes her head at Kalysto. She then glances around the room once more* Did you move over our book collection? ~You do? Where are you staying?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *”The army barracks near the Shin-ra building. I decided on their side, because they didn’t burst out into peels of laughter the moment I mentioned magic. The other humans must have been severed from the world of magic for at least several generations, because they thought it was a joke.”*

Kalysto: Most of our crap is still in the house, locked up. I’ll move it… when we get approved for the new house.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Ah, I see… Yea, my mother mentioned something about humans on earth proclaiming that all magic was against God’s, the light’s, will. So they eradicated nearly all dragons and magic users. So, you’re not working under my father?~ *she slowly nods before looking at Kalysto* Can I trouble you to bring over some of our books. I’m still going to be laying on this bed for the next few days. It’ll get boring if I don’t even have a book to read.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *”Magic is against The Light’s will….? The Light IS a form of magic – holy magic. Only those imbued with it’s blessing can use it. If they think that is against anything, they are kidding themselves.”* *sighs* *”I am in the army barracks. And by extension, yes, General Sephiroth is my commander for now. However… they have seen what I can do. They may place me in charge of some men here. I would like that. I would have done my father proud.”*

Kalysto: Yeah I can do that. What kinda books do you want? *summons Droozun, then points at him* Sit. *grins* Tell Droozun the book you want. Unless you don’t care, then ask him to pick the ones that smell more demonic.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I am only telling you the way that the humans of earth reason. They believe God, their “holy light”, has proclaimed all magic to be an affront. So, they tried to exterminate it. Best of luck, though considering that my father is the top General of that army, I believe you’ll be constantly under his command.~ *she glances at Droozun before thinking for a moment* I don’t know… *bites her bottom lip as she thinks* Just get me a few books, Droozun. Demonic or not.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *moves to place his front paws on the edge of the bed, panting up at her* *”Book? Book, book, book…”* *lowers himself down and begins to sniff around the floor. He then trots happily out of the room and returns with one of Sephiroth’s war books from a box in the other room*

Kalysto: Er… *gently* You’re going to have to be specific, Desiree.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans* I don’t know. I can’t really think of anything too deep or specific… Why don’t you direct him, Kalysto.. Or just go back to our house and get some books. Either way. *shrugs*

Jenna: *tilts her head as she watches Droozun march into Sephiroth’s storage area. She then follows him before roughly grasping onto the nape of his neck so that she can lift him up a bit* And what are you doing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: Ihhhhh… *wiggles slightly, the book still in his teeth* *”Book. Book, book, book? Get book. Give book.”*

Kalysto: Yeah I think I will have to go back to the house and get the books specifically. It doesn’t help when you send a creature who doesn’t even see what you are looking for.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *flicks her wings as she tilts her head and considers what Droozun is saying* Book? *frowns and looks him over* Hmm…. *lets the demon dog go* Very well, just don’t damage those books.

Desiree: *nods* Did you know that pain medicine makes everything so very fuzzy…? *she sighs then lies back on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *wiggles in annoyance and quickly moves off to deliver the war book to Kalysto and Desiree* *”No damage. Just get. Told to get book. Book. Book, book, book book, book.”*

Kalysto: Oh, really? Let’s have a look at it. *moves to his feet and begins looking around for evidence of a bottle*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *was sent off with a prescription of Oxycontin, which is currently in a small bag that Desiree brought from the hospital. She tilts her head as she watches Kalysto search about* What are you doing?

Jenna: *continues to eye off the felhunter. After a moment, she turns and goes in search of Desiree’s demon dog*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I want to see what herbs they have you on. *picks up the bag and raises it up to the light* What is this? Looks like nothing I know. *narrows his brows* Can I steal one and burn it later? I want to see how it works…

Mahret: *is outside in the garden, rolling around in the grass*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm…? It’s the pills that I’m on. Inside is a small… umm… container that has several small pills that I can swallow, Kalysto. *yawns* If you really want to take one, go ahead. They said take as needed, so I’m certain that I won’t miss one.

Jenna: *once she tracks down Mahret, she stars at the demon for a moment. She then suddenly reaches in to grasp onto Mahret’s good stalk* Hmm… Demon, you like to eat magical energy, don’t you? *she spreads open her wings a bit* Do you want to have a feast?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *snuffs playfully as she rolls in the grass, stopping as she sees Jenna* Eeee? *sniffs her, wandering closer when Jenna spreads her wings* *”Feast? Food?”*

Kalysto: *glances at the bottle, then begins trying to pry the cap off. He struggles with it and screws it around several times, resorting to whacking it against the table*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yep, you can have a feast. I’ve been trying to disperse all this magical energy, but it isn’t go away fast enough. So.. *leans in closer to Mahret* Want a feast? Only rule is you stop when I tell you to.

Desiree: *frowns as she hears the noise from Kalysto. She then sighs at him* Did you read the instructions? *She holds out her hand* Here, give me that thing. I’ll show you how it’s done.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *shuffles back from Jenna, considering her offer* *”Feed until stop?”* *snorts* *”Tell to stop? Not mistress. How work?”* *wiggles on her hinds* *”Not see…”*

Kalysto: *grumbles* No, I can open it! *continues twisting the bottle lid, becoming frustrated. He thumps the pill bottle against the table again, trying to get the cap off* Goddamnit, open!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, I’ll tell you to stop. You’ll know exactly when I’m ready to stop. I can assure you that I can make the sign quite obvious. *she flaps her wings, trying to temporarily flare her magical powers to tempt the felhunter* So, go ahead. Feast.

Desiree: *groans as she watches Kalysto* Press down on the lid. You then twist while still applying pressure. *Shakes her head at him. She then blinks as she feels the flare of magic flow through the air* That’s strange..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *backs up, then suddenly lunges at Jenna’s wings, trying to eat into them. She begins to aggressively chew and rip apart the energies closeby, beginning to gorge herself in a frenzy of feeding* *”What energy…? Seem like… forever…”*

Kalysto: *flicks his ears back and hands the bottle to Desiree. He glances around the room, frowning* Somebody’s about to blow something up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *twitches as she’s bitten; however, she keeps herself from doing anything to stop Mahret. Instead, she just watches the demon as she feasts* Take as much as you want, demon. *narrows her eyes. As Mahret drains her energy, her wings begin to waver out of existence*

Desiree: *frowns* You should probably check it out, Kalysto.. Just in case.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *begins to loudly scream as she continues savagely devouring the magical energies around her, wiggling her body as she does so to distribute the energies throughout her body. She soon gives up though, once she is very gorged and full. She drops off Jenna’s wing like a bloated animal-tick, lying on her back, not moving*

Kalysto: Yeah, I will… open the pill bottle when I come back *moves out of the room, heading down the stairs, stopping nearby Jenna* What the…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grunts, feeling quite a bit drained, but not enough to feel like she’s in any form of danger. She slowly straightens up then flaps her wings before finally making them vanish completely. She then tilts her head as she looks at Mahret* Hmmm.. Didn’t think your kind had limits. *shrugs then tilts her head as she hears Kalysto* Do not worry, neither of us are in any danger.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’m not really sure why you did that… *glances down at the comatose Felhunter and pokes it* She’s not going to come back out of her euphoric high for at least a day. You must have fed it at least fifteen people’s worth of magic energy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well then, you just answered your own question. *she shakes her head in order to clear it up a bit. She then steps past Kalysto* It was uncomfortable, so I decided that I’d let something else have it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No… I mean… *sighs* It’s a leech. Felhounds, at the end of the day, are magic-eaters with mouths and legs. It provides no benefit outside of it’s own species. You could have used the magic for something else… but feeding it to a Felhunter? *glances down at Mahret* I’m not even sure what she’s going to do with it. What kind of magic was it?

Mahret: *rumbles and clumsily tries to whack Kalysto with a stalk*

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.