Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she takes the stuffed animal from Iris. She then straightens up* ~Well, that was… different. I honestly don’t know how she took it.~ *sighs before moving after Iris*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *just very quietly walks out of the room, stopping when she realizes Jenna is following her. She makes an upset noise at her mother and quickly runs away to hide nearby, whimpering* Mmmm… *telepathically expresses upset with Jenna, which is mostly due to the fact she left before the merging of planets, wasn’t in the bunker to comfort her, and wasn’t around until now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head at the way that Iris is behaving. She then sighs* I’ve been back with you guys for the entire day, Iris… *shakes her head* I had something important to do. You would have been in danger if I took you with me.

Desiree: *groans as she wakes up at the hospital once more. She groans in pain then glances around* ~Kalysto..?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *just looks up at Jenna, and continues to whimper. She tries to look cranky like she has seen Sephiroth do many times before, but her feelings take over fairly quickly and she suddenly bursts into tears, wailing, upset*

Kalysto: *is already at his house, gathering things to help with the trolls moving out. He also packs essentials for Milena despite her whining* Shh. *stuffs things into a suitcase, then wheels it outside* This is for your own good. Come on. *wheels the suitcase down the garden path, Zulmire and Arte following him* Come on, Milena! *”I’m here, Desiree. We’re moving to your folk’s place.”*

Milena: *screeches, on the verge of throwing a tantrum* NOOOOOO-Rrrr-EEEEE!!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Oh.. Well, I suppose that’s for the best. There won’t be any of those loud rumbling noises to disturb you.~ *she glances around her room and sighs*

Jenna: *groans as Iris begins to cry. So, she kneels down and scoops up the girl. She then hugs her* Settle down, little one. You’re fine. *softly hums to Iris* See, everything is alright. I’m here with you now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *telepathically expresses her feelings of fear and abandonment and continues her loud crying when picked up and hugged*

Kalysto: *”What loud rumbling noises would disturb me? Do you mean that stupid airport thing? Nah. If it’s quieter where we’re going, I might just start again… we shall see.”* *plucks Milena up and carries her to Sephiroth and Jenna’s house* *”How are you feeling?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Like crap…~ *sniffs the air then tilts her head in confusion* ~That’s strange… I swear that I can still smell something like you in the area.. I also smell something like my father.~ *shakes her head* ~Probably just lingering scents.~

Jenna: *sighs at Iris* I had to go away. I left so that I could protect you, girl… *frowns in thought. She then reaches back before she yanks a medium-sized flight pinion from her wing. She then holds it out to Iris* Here. If you have this, no matter how far away I am from you, you’ll be able to feel me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *just aggressively clings onto Jenna’s arm, not wanting to let it go for now. She gives the feather a wary look of regard, then puts her head down on Jenna’s shoulder, continuing with her upset noises, though they are decreasing in volume now*

Zach: *moves into the the doorway of Desiree’s room* Hey, you. *grins* How are you doing? I heard you played a bet and lost.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns and stares at Zach before croaking out* I didn’t play any bets… What are you talking about? *shakes her head* ~Well… I guess one of those scents was Zach. The idiot is here..~

Jenna: *sighs at Iris. She then reaches in to weave the feather into the girl’s hair* Do you want to sleep with Seph and I for tonight? Will that make you feel any better at all?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *wanders past Desiree’s room, stopping. He walks back down the hallway, standing in the doorway. He is wearing a hospital robe, and a rather large bandage is stuck to the left side of his head* Oh. You’re here too…. *frowns, seeming unhappy at seeing Desiree at all* So what did they do to you?

Iris: *continues with her upset, though now the noises are more of a discontent upset grizzling than anything else* No… *continues hugging onto Jenna’s arm, feeling quite insecure, not intending to let go any time soon*

Zach: It’s called a joke, Desi. Relax.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs then whispers into Iris’s ear* You know, I will need that arm back at some point. *tries to give the girl a lop-sided grin*

Desiree: *glances up as she hears Rhyderi’s voice. She then groans and closes her eyes* Not you, too.. *sighs* Someone shot me, Rhyderi. *she then frowns at Zach* You know, your breath reeks… *shakes her head before grumbling*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: What of? *covers his mouth, then breathes onto his hand, sniffing it* Huh. I don’t smell anything. Maybe your nose is just sensitive. *glances back at Rhyderi* Oh, that dude. Yeah, he was the bouncer at Sephiroth’s bachelor party.

Rhyderi: How observant… *shakes his head* I see. I encountered a similar situation. The humans here do not like us. Take care of yourself. *moves off down the corridor again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns in thought then lowers her head* ~Wait.. you can stay around, Rhyderi.. I wouldn’t mind the company.~ *shakes her head then frowns at Zach* My sense of smell seems as keen as ever. And your breath still reeks. You’ve been eating candy again, haven’t you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: No… not candy. I drank coffee earlier. Flat white, four sugars, milk. I like it… it’s one of the few nice things around this place. Do you want some… *stops, shaking his head* Oh, wait, you’re not allowed to have any right now. Sorry.

Rhyderi: *wanders back into the room silently, then takes a seat nearby, avoiding eye contact with Desiree right now*

Iris: *has finally calmed enough to stop making noise. She just stays holding Jenna’s arm however, calmed by her prescence*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *mumbles* I don’t particularly feel like drinking anything… You overdid it with the sugar. *shakes her head then glances at Rhyderi. She gives him a brief grin before she twitches, a wave of pain hitting her as she shifts about* Damn…

Jenna: *grins, happy that Iris has finally started to calm down* I’ll always be here for you, girl. Even if you can’t see or feel me, I’ll be there for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *looks up at Jenna, then telepathically expresses fierce feelings of loyalty. Then she lowers her head and begins to feel for the feather in her hair, wanting to get a better look at it* Mmm… *yanks it out, looking it over, curious about it’s shape*

Rhyderi: *flicks his far ear as Desiree looks over at him, but doesn’t make much other indication of acknowledgement*

Zach: Aw man, do you need painkillers?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head and chuckles* Iris, you are old enough to start using words. Try to talk more, hm? *She then walks over to the couch before setting Iris down. Soon after, she turns on the television*

Desiree: *Sighs as she watches Rhyderi. She then looks at Zach before she slowly nods* They’d probably help… *She then looks back over at Rhyderi* Do you really hate Kalysto and I for the magic that we use?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *looks up at Jenna when she sets her down to watch TV, lowering her head* Sorry…

Rhyderi: *gives Desiree a sideways glance* You don’t know what it’s capable of. What it does… and how it will destroy you if you let it. I’ve seen the dark forbidden magics take ahold of normal sane people and twist them before it destroys them utterly. They start out just like you, ambitious, confident and careful… then they give into it. Then it marrs their souls and warps them beyond the point of return. *lowers his head* I’ve seen the eye of hell, my friend… I’ve nearly been there… you honestly don’t know what it can do if the dark magics icy talons consume you… *looks genuinely upset and bothered as he speaks* I want to save you from making the worst mistake you will ever make…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at Rhyderi then shakes her head* You don’t know what I know, Rhyderi. *releases a soft sigh then looks up at the ceiling* We both know the risks, don’t think that we don’t know what those from the other realm are capable of. However, just because it comes from that realm doesn’t make it evil. The fact that it is evil at all is just the actions of a few from that realm that have basked in their own warped ideas. *she then looks at Rhyderi once more* When I was younger.. *sighs and closes her eyes* I trusted any of the voices that I heard from that realm. I opened a rift at that time and was the cause of a lot of suffering. My father was possessed then. *shakes her head* So, please don’t think that I don’t know what can happen.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Hey you know what, I’m going to go outside and leave you guys to talk. You like to talk, go ahead and talk all you like. *quickly moves out of the room*

Rhyderi: *furrows his brows and turns his head away again* The Sun King was corrupted by what you speak of. An overconfident magic caster, in need. When he came into the position to lead our people, he led them to their doom. *glares* And this is just one example of many who fell victim to the corruption.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sighs at Rhyderi* Yes, perhaps, and how many of them actually had anyone who offered support? How many of them were assumed to be strong and left alone? *shakes her head* How many were condemned and deprived anything because they were assumed doomed?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *scowls* I acknowledge the need and usefulness of the Warlock. They are very resourceful. But you simply cannot ignore the risks. And those risks are so great that I simply cannot support anybody’s decision to go down that path. *mumbles* I am young, feeble and narrow minded. I know how to accept being wrong. I’m sure there are great ones out there. But there are just as many who went mad, insane, or worse. Do you understand this risk?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* No, you didn’t understand what I meant… *sighs* Here. *waves him closer to her location* I’ll try to show you what I mean…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *Raises his brows, then moves to his feet. He pulls the chair right up so it is next to the bed then sits again, his curious green-blue eyes watching her* What are you doing? *sits up properly* Avoid the ear.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’m going to use the power of Jenova to let you see.. Whatever you do, don’t resist me now. If you do, I might hurt you. *she props herself up a small bit, hissing in pain. She then reaches out to touch his forehead before she begins to force herself into his mind. Once there, she begins to send him the memories that she has available from her Jenova cells, wanting him to know what she knows concerning her father’s actions. Once she finishes with those memories, she shares with him her own memories of hearing “demons”, “ghosts”, and so on from childhood.*

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.