Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Did it have blood on it? If so…. fold the bag up and place it inside of another bag. Then place that in the door of the freezer. I will retrieve it shortly and present it as evidence.”* *deeply scowls* *”The next 24 hours are going to be critical. We may need to evacuate the island in a hurry. I will do so if things degrade into civil war.”*

Kalysto: *pats his head* There is nothing we can do. *tries to set the boy down next to Desiree’s shoulder and face* Here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… *narrows her eyes as she looks at the bullet* ~I think there is some blood. Very well, I’ll place it in the freezer. I also hope that we do not have to suffer through any trivial wars. Hrmph, if I have to, I’ll make the humans behave…~

Orpheus: *whimpers and continues to whine. However, when set down next to Desiree, he glances at her then snuggles up against his mother*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”We may have to endure some military unrest. I do not want to speculate on it right now, but I shall keep you informed. *sighs and moves for the door* Forgive me. I need to be elsewhere for a while.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: It’s ok, Father.. Thank you. *gently pats the top of her son’s head. She then tries to settle down, for she’s tired and ready to go back to sleep*

Jenna: ~I understand that much, Seph.~ *sighs then heads to the main room. Upon spotting Zach, she walks over to him before nudging his arm to get his attention* You should know that your sister, Desiree, is currently in the hospital. Seph told me that she was shot.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: What? Oh man, but she was here just hours ago… *deeply frowns* How bad is she hurt? *glances out the window, pondering going to see her* Why would somebody do that? She didn’t even pose a threat. *pauses* Or did she? I don’t know the story, obviously.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Your father is the one who informed me, so he knows more about the situation. All I know is that she was shot and that the people who shot at her intended to kill her. Also, you should avoid doing anything to attract attention to you as being not-human. *shakes her head* Go to her, Zach. I can see you want to be with her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *nods* Go find Xelong and give him something to eat if he starts pining about the fact I’m gone. *moves out of the house and begins briskly walking towards the hospital* *”Desiree, are you awake and competent?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Of course. *nods and then sighs as she watches Zach leave. Soon after, she moves to find Xelong*

Desiree: *has fallen asleep. So, she doesn’t give Zach a response, intelligent or otherwise*

Orpheus: *flicks his ears as he lies next to Desiree. He whimpers as she listens to her breathing and hearbeats*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs* Come on. *scoops Orpheus up and holds him over his shoulder* We should be going too. *nudges Desiree’s shoulder* Going now. Sleep. *quietly exits the room, leaving Desiree to her own devices*

Zach: *”Desiree??”* *deeply frowns* *”Mom, I think she’s dead.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *whine then begins to wail as he’s taken away from his mother. He pins his ears back and screams at the top of his lungs, for he doesn’t want to go*

Jenna: ~I highly doubt that she is dead. Seph would have told me if she was in that much peril.~ *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *just carries the screaming child with him out of the hospital, patting his back* Sorry, kid. You gotta leave her to do her own thing. But I’m going to take you back to the house and you can go spend time with Milena and Arte and stuff. Would you like that?

Zach: *”Yeah I guess… she’s dead to the world then.”* *sighs* *”I’ll keep you updated.”*

Sephiroth: *teleports to the house and steps inside, grunting as he looks around* Good to see nobody has set fire to this place yet… though it’s probably only a matter of time. *sighs and moves after Jenna* Hello. Did you place the bullet into the freezer?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up as Sephiroth enters the house. Dropping the fish that she was offering Xelong, she nods then waves toward the freezer* Yes, it is in there. *She then frowns in thought* If they do try doing anything like that… *scowls then sighs* ~Kalysto, I suggest you find your family and have them come to Seph and my new house. I’d rather keep you all safe.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves over to Jenna and gently kisses her on the cheek before moving to the freezer* They may. You know about humans as well as I do. I don’t even need to inform you of their erratic thought processes. My forwardness and aggression is already earning me the ire of some of them. *takes the bag out, then checks it over, nodding* This should be all the evidence we need. A bullet from their gun, Desiree’s blood, and Desiree with wounds consistent of a gunshot in the hospital. *scowls* It’s all we need to prove their violent tendencies.

Kalysto: *”But… why? Why aren’t we safe in my house? What are we going to do about it….? All my stuff is there. We can’t just uproot at a moment’s notice.”* *pauses as he watches a plane sail overhead, heading over the direction of his house* *”I’ll move over within the afternoon. Can worry about the shit inside later.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’m not talking about uprooting you. However, you’ve already had Desiree injured. I don’t know if Seph told you, but several of your fellow elves have been shot and killed by the humans as of late. It’ll just be easier to keep you all safe if you’re within the same space as my family.~ *she twitches her wings then sighs* As much as I hate humans, it may just be misunderstandings… *shakes her head* Please try to take care of this without too much violence, my love.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks at Jenna, then glances off to the side* You are talking to the General of the ShinRa Army, my love. *smirks* What a profound thing to say to The Great Sephiroth – ‘without too much violence’. *shakes his head, genuinely amused* But no. *his expression hardens again, resuming his signature serious scowl* Right now this is only an effort to get them to stop shooting things. I’m going to make them hand in their stupid guns. *glances down at the bag, sighing* Hopefully this will put an end to it. *teleports away abruptly*

Kalysto: *”Yeah… if anyone saw me burn those dudes, they probably have a warning out on me already. I don’t like the fact I may have a ‘kill on sight’ tag over my head.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: As long as they don’t try to force you to part ways with your sword in turn. *shakes her head and sighs* I’ve told Desiree’s family, the elf and so on, to come over here. It’s best that we don’t spread out for now. *she then moves over to the living room* ~You probably had that tag over you before that, considering your pets and ears.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”I guess. They did kill my Felhunter, but he doesn’t live in the same manner that a physical-plane-only creature exists.”* *detours to Jenna and Sephiroth’s house, carrying Orpheus to the door before he knocks on it* *”I’ll go alert the others. But I’ll leave my kid here.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up as she hears the knocking. She then opens the door before nodding and taking her grandson from Kalysto. She sighs as she notices how upset Orpheus is* Take care of yourself, elf. *she then pats Orpheus’s head before moving into the house* ~Seph, how much have you managed to set up in this place?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Everything was in position before you arrived. The house was a little bit smaller than the one we were in, however. I had to move extra furniture into other rooms. Everything is inside but it may not be in the exact position it was in before.”* *is quiet for a few moments* *”Do not worry about it too much right now. We are probably not staying there long.”*

Kalysto: *nods his head* I’m not going to die today. *wanders back to his house to inform the others about moving*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Nods* ~I do remember that you had plans on building us a house before all of this started..~ *shakes her head* ~Just tell me where a spare crib is. I need to place Desiree’s infant in one so that he can properly rest.~ *pats the boy’s head as she tries to calm him down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”We… don’t have a spare crib. We have the two for Alexander and Iris. Though, you could probably move Iris out of her crib by now. She is certainly big enough to go into a normal bed. She understands when to sleep and doesn’t disrupt anyone during the night.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Yes, that does make sense. Be forewarned: I think the first few nights, we’ll have Iris insisting on sleeping with us.~ *she moves into the nursery* Iris? We need to talk, girl.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *looks up at Jenna, then resumes playing with her toys laid out on the floor in front of her, seeming more interested in them* Mmm…

Sephiroth: *”Possibly. Possibly not. I will place her in with another sibling if she becomes very disruptive.”* *sighs in thought* *”I shall see if I can pick up another crib on the way back. Or will I need more? Desiree and her pet elf have another small child.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~No, you’re right. It’s time to graduate Iris onto sleeping on real beds. And I think the other child of the elf’s is Iris’s age as well… So, we should be fine. We’ll see.~ *after setting Orpheus in Iris’s crib, she kneels down next to her daughter* Iris, it’s time that you start sleeping in a bed like the rest of us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *looks up at Jenna again, her irises varying in size as she regards her. She then quietly picks up the stuffed animal she was playing with, trying to hand it to her mother. Then she slowly wanders out of the room*

Sephiroth: *”Understood. There is liable to be some upset about that decision, however.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.