Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps and rushes in to grab Droozun. She then tries to yank the felhunter off* ~Please, Droozun, just do this. What do you want in return?~ *she looks over at Kalysto* Are you alright?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’m fine, just… *glares heavily at Droozun* Get off me!

Droozun: *grumbles, unlatching his jaws from Kalysto* *”I said didn’t want to be fed fake food. I said it. I said it. Persists…”* *rumbles* *”Say no, have to do anyway? Why? No good reason! Not assisting Warlock. Not doing any harm. Not even eating other demon. Why do? No outcome. Stupid.”* *flicks out his tongue in disgust*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Droozun… *gently pats the top of his head* Just do this and help us out. Unless you want us to use you as a mule… *looks around* Maybe there’s something that we could strap up onto you… Would that make you happier?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Just make him do what he was asked! *growls and moves over the Felhunter again* You’re my demon. You do what I say, even if you don’t agree with it. That’s the way it has always been.

Droozun: *growls at Kalysto* *”You no smell like Master any more anyway.”* *trots off out of the vault to go chew up one of the keyboards*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks at Droozun’s actions. She then glances over Kalysto before looking at Droozun* Umm… I think you really should figure out what Bael did to you. She then rushes over to Droozun and tries to yank him away from the keyboard* Droozun… Please, we need your help.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *bites heavily into the keyboard, causing several of the buttons to pop off, and the plastic frame to crack, part of the circuit-board exposed underneath now* *”You want help? Not eating fake food. Make offspring do it. You want more? Mahret dumb-dumb like most Felhound. Want Mahret-size dumb dumb? Summon Dagz, Raytaf, Shahiar. Spawner is Cahzael – she bigger than, eat more food. Get her. Zhaafhum bigger still. Big big big spawner is Zhaagrym. No talk to him, but he bigger than house. Eat building, carry for you?”*

Kalysto: *begins to rub his shoulder. It only has bite marks in it and no puncture marks, but he is still cranky about it* Treason!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yells out in a very demanding manner* Both of you, stop this! *scowls at Kalysto* You’re not helping! *she then shakes her head at Droozun* Help us carry things in whatever way you can, Droozun. Is that good? *she continues pulling him away from the keyboard*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *begins to wag his tail now, enjoying the fun game of pulling on something. He snaps his jaws a few times, breaking the keyboard in half, eating part of it, grinning, baring his teeth* *”Fun! Do again?”*

Mahret: *snorts* *”Dumb-dumb. You eat fake food.”* *very gently curls her tongue around an emerald necklace, swallowing it with great care*

Kalysto: *lightly raises his brows* Desiree… do that again. *picks up a piece of gold, waiting for Droozun to open his mouth again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *raises her hand in preparation to smack the top of Droozun’s snout. However, she pauses as she hears Kalysto. So, she slowly nods* Ok. *she keeps her arms wrapped around Droozun’s mid-section and prepares to pull him away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *snaps his teeth, wanting something to bite into. He doesn’t even notice when the gold piece is tossed into his mouth and he swallows it without thinking about it, wagging his tail heavily*

Kalysto: Perfect… *grabs a gold cane* Fetch the stick, Droo! *tosses it away, and the object makes a loud clattering sound*

Droozun: *begins to aggressively struggle* *”Want!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lets go of Droozun then nods at Kalysto* Well, at least you used your brains for once. *Grins at him* You still need to figure out what Bael did to you. If you smell different to all your demons, they might not obey you at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: We’ll see about that. *quickly summons, Kuppit, his imp. He immediately begins to scream like a little girl when the tiny imp launches at him, biting at his ears* OHGOD, GETITOFF!!

Kuppit: Yah-yaahayaaah!! *begins to aggressively whack Kalysto with his tiny hands* Yeah, what do ya’ want, fake!? Go get your own sucker Imp to order around!!

Droozun: *once he picks up the stick, he runs back with it, wagging his tail*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as she watches Kalysto be attacked. She quickly casts a targetted fire spell, hoping to only hit Kuppit. Soon after, she grasps onto the cane and begins to tug on it, hoping that Droozun will swallow it as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kuppit: *screeches as the fireball strikes him. He ‘dies’ almost immediately, hitting the ground with a sharp thump, twitching for a moment before fading away*

Kalysto: Yuck… *reaches over to touch his bitten and bleeding ear, wincing* Yes. I definitely need to talk to Bael… *glares in annoyance*

Droozun: *pulls happily on the cane, playfully growling. He bites at his end, trying to eat it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lets go of the cane as soon as she sees the bleeding. She then rushes over to Kalysto and looks him over* Damn… *she grips onto his ear and tries to stop the bleeding* ~Rhyderi! Zulmire! I need a healer, now!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *his eyes widen and he winces heavily in pain when Desiree grips his ear* Oh my god, what are you doing!? Ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-OWWWW!! *tries to resist against her*

Zulmire: *sighs* *”What happen now? You quite far away. Askin’ orange-blond pixie to fly t’ you. Be there in a few minutes.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Growls at Kalysto* Stop that! I’m putting pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding! It’s simple first aid. Now, stop squirming. *shakes her head* ~Kalysto.. was attacked. His ear is bleeding quite a bit. Thank you, Zulmire.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *continues to wince as his ear is squeezed* Alright but stop pulling on it….

When Zulmire finally arrives, Kalysto has his head leaning towards Desiree but only because moving will cause more pain. Droozun has since wandered into the vault to eat things that interest him, like the shards of the vault door along with actual valuables. Mahret is lying on her side, feeling very unhappy with herself. Her gold value also probably makes her weigh nearly 200 pounds.

Zulmire: Ehh… what ‘da hell happen here. *moves over to Desiree and reaches up to pinch Kalysto’s ear* I take eet from here.

Rhyderi: *follows the troll inside, frowning* This place smells strange. Like humans. Like many of them…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes at Rhyderi’s statement* Of course it smells like human! Every building on this planet will smell like human. There isn’t the diversity like there is from your home world. *she then nods at Zulmire’s words. So, she gently lets go of Kalysto’s ear before stepping aside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *begins to cast healing spells over the ear, frowning* ‘E’s lost part of it. *casts another powerful healing spell on the ear to numb it, pulling it out away from the head to show Desiree* Ees still goin’ to point up. But… the edge ees goin’ t’ look neebled.

Kalysto: What? No!

Rhyderi: *stares at the broken vault, then over at the Felhunter that is eating the vault contents* …. I’m not sure if I want to know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at Zulmire* Can’t you do better than that? *frowns as she looks at the ear* Certainly there’s a way to make it fully regenerate… Right? *lowers her head, seeming quite sad*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Maybe it grow back on it own… *seals the bite wound closed, then begins to work on healing the ear up, frowning at the slight damage leftover* Nope… ‘dat part be permanent. Mostly… if it grow back on it’s own, lucky for him. *points to his own ear, where the end of one is gone* Axe-throwers…

Rhyderi: Why are your demon dogs eating all the valuables in this vault?

Kalysto: Let’s go now… I dont want to be here any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… *Gives Rhyderi a very innocent looking look* No reason… ~Mahret, run home, now. I don’t want Rhyderi to go on a rant. You too, Droozun. Move.~ *she then looks over Kalysto’s ear* ~I’ll look through as many books as I can. I promise to find a way to fix your ear, fully.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *begins to make a huge amount of effort in running away. She clanks loudly as the precious baubles inside of her move about, and her belly scrapes along the ground as she leaves*

Droozun: *while not as full, he also makes clanking sounds as he follows her out*

Rhyderi: ….Felhunters don’t go clank. What’s going on? *narrows his brows* Are you… stealing!?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *narrows her eyes at Rhyderi; however, she decides not to respond at all. Instead, she turns to face Kalysto again so that she can examine his ear* ~Really need to talk this over with Bael… I don’t want you to loose anything more.~ *shakes her head* Are you done, Zulmire? I think we should go home.

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.