Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Yeh, I done. *watches Kalysto and shakes his head* What happen to him? *pokes Kalysto in the back* I hate t’ say ‘dis, but your…. *frowns, trying to think of the word* …dark prescence. Eet gone. *shakes his head* Heh, what you got now ees fake. A few months trainin’ an’ you could probably be one a’ those. *points to Rhyderi*

Kalysto: *his eyes widen slightly* Yep. Talking to Bael.

Rhyderi: What happened to my brother? Did he finally tell the demons to go away? *stares at Kalysto, grinning* My brother…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glares at Rhyderi* Yes, of course, only claim him as your brother as soon as you hear that the “dark presence” isn’t with him. Very smooth! *shakes her head* And no, Kalysto did not give up his demons or warlockery… Bael just was freed. *she quickly moves to follow after Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *growls in frustration* I am still the same as I was, fuck them! Look at this… *raises a hand to blast the ground* See? I still have it. Nothing changed! *mutters as he approaches the cliff face* Still got it… nothing changed… *begins to whistle, summoning his drake from the Nether* I’m still evil aren’t I? *sighs*

*the Drake walks around him, laughing* *”You never were evil.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs at Kalysto’s words. However, she allows him to ramble on without interjection. However, once he asks if he’s still evil, she slowly shakes her head* You’re still yourself, but… *sighs* Let’s just go home, Kalysto.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: But we are. *points to Droozun and Mahret* Carry them home. I can walk the rest of the way. *begins to climb down the rock-cliff* I’m still me… what a silly statement. I’m always me, silly. *shakes his head as he continues to climb down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: They can make it home on their own. *she watches Kalysto then begins to float down the cliff, staying with him* Settle down. I know that you’ll never be anything like what your brother is. *shakes her head then reaches out to gently stroke her fingers through his hair* We still need to talk to Bael. You won’t be able to function if your demons attack you on sight..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Droozun didn’t attack me. He didn’t want to do what I said, but he didn’t attack me. Well, actually he did. *stops to feel for footing, then resumes climbing down* I want to try something, alright? It may, or may not work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yea, Droozun did bite at you.. *nods at Kalysto’s words* I trust you, Kalysto. However, I will help you if anything goes wrong. *she stays close to his side as they continue to descend*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *reaches into his pocket and hands her a compressed magenta coloured gem-like sphere* You know what this is. *begins to shift away from Desiree, wanting to get clear room and enough space around him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… A soul shard? Right? *looks at the shard and frowns* What exactly do you want me to do with this? *she then stares at Kalysto, seeming quite confused*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No, that’s the stone you make out of them. *continues to shift away. Then he materializes his wings, and suddenly jumps off the cliff, trying to use them to fly. The flapping motions are very aggressive, and while the wings are not actually tangible, they fly quite well and he makes a rather clumsy flapping descent to the ground*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: The stone you make out of them… *narrows her eyes* You mean that revival thing? Why are you giving me.. *she trails off as Kalysto begins to fly down the cliff. Frowning, she quickly descends, wanting to stay nearby. Still, she doesn’t interfere with him* That looks like it worked.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Huh. I didn’t think it actually would. *glances up at the cliff, then suddenly rushes at it, flapping his wings. He takes off clumsily, then lands again, nearly tripping over* Bah… *shakes his head and turns around, giving up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *watches Kalysto and frowns in thought. She then hums in thought* My mother.. She knows how to actually use wings in order to fly. *she then lands on the ground* I think you should ask her for help, because I don’t really know how wings function at all. *shakes her head then moves to Kalysto’s side* So… *she holds the orb out to him* Umm… Why did you give me this?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: So you could use it on me if I just fell off the cliff and turned into carnage at the bottom. I’m not immortal you know. **begins walking back to the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances at the stone then frowns in thought. She narrows her eyes for a moment before muttering* You could be immortal… If you wanted to be. *she then shrugs and places the stone in a pocket. She reaches out to grip onto Kalysto’s right hand as she walks along side him* I still promise to find a way to fix your ear..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Why? Why not just leave it until it grows back on its own? Some people also think scars are sexy. Rhyderi could probably get half a dozen ladies in one evening if he walked around with his shirt off. I think he’s gay though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at Kalysto* I heard you quite clearly when you bemoaned the idea of your ear having holes in it. Anyway, I’m not on of those people that like scars. *shakes her head* I would dare say by the time it takes me to find the right spell, your ear probably would have naturally healed to the extent that it would.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Ah, maybe you’re right… *shrugs and continues to walk back to the town, humming* I wonder how I’m going to chase down Bael. I know what his energy feels like, but… *gently shrugs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… Well.. He would probably had voluntarily chased after your mother if she were around. *shrugging, she grins as she spots their house* At least we still have our home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I guess… *sighs and shakes his head* No sign of my shop though. *glances out over the land, sighing* What a messed up place this is now. *heads into the house once he arrives, frowning* Nothing moved really. Strange.

*the Nether Drake arrives with the Felhunters, dropping them off in the backyard* *”Your pets. Come get.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Thank you, Zephyr.~ *she then glances around before frowning* Oh, I should let you know… We’re going to be in a tight fit for the next few weeks or so. My family lost their house, so they are going to stay with us. *she then narrows her eyes in thought* Now… I wonder.. *stalks inside, intending to look for a small pest*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *walks into the back yard to begin asking the Felhunters to puke up the goods*

Sephiroth: *has laid Jenna out on the lounge, and has gone about cleaning up her injuries. He has taken care of most of the superficial ones, and just sits nearby, waiting for her to wake up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *ignores her parents as she moves through the house. After a bit of time, a sudden screech emanates from the laundry room. Soon after, Desiree emerges with a squirming Astaroth in firmly held in her grasp. She glares at the chaos spawn as she carries him outside toward where Kalysto is* This one can find Bael for you!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stares at the Chaos Spawn and tilts his head* Oh, good. *moves to his feet and reaches out to try and take him from Desiree, wanting to be more gentle*

Droozun: *stares at Astaroth and tries to run, but he is too fat to move*

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.