Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *begins to gently pat the infant’s back, shaking his head* I be takin’ him to his mother now. You be gettin’ outta here an’ go do some work, ‘mon. *carries the crying upset child into the master bedroom and nudges Desiree’s shoulder* Here.

Kalysto: *just remains in the living room, quite miffed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans as she’s nudged. She then cracks open her eyes. Deeply frowning because of the crying, she looks up at Zulmire* Huh? Kalysto was going to take care of Zephyros… What happened..?

Orpheus: *his wailing becomes even louder as he’s carried away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: No, ‘dat not be happenin’. He be stayin’ here wif you. *gently sets the infant down with Desiree* You be needin’ t’ take care o’ him. Kah-leestoh been sent out t’ work like he normally does. It be your job to stay behind an’ take care o’ youngsters.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: It’s the modern era, Zulmire… The man can take care of the child as much as the woman… *yawns* Kalysto said he’d take care of Zephyros… ~Kalysto, can you get your son? I’m really tired. There’s pumped milk in the fridge..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”I fear if I challenge the troll too much, I’m going to get rammed by the tusks.”* *grumbles quietly and carefully sneaks into the bedroom, cautiously approaching the bed*

Zulmire: Ees not safe at ‘da work place. *points at Kalysto* He likes to blow theengs up! I be supposed t’ be acceptin’ o’ your magic makin’ ‘dere, but ‘dat don’t mean you go exposin’ teh tiny-elf to your voo-doo, too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans* Zulmire, he’s our child. *shakes her head* We get the final say, not you. *she nods as Kalysto comes into the room. She then tries to hand Orpheus over to the warlock*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *gently picks up the infant* I’ll be back in a few hours to feed him. Wouldn’t take very long. *gently nudges Desiree’s shoulder* Keep sleeping. *gives Zulmire a very smug victorious smirk and carries Orpheus with him as he leaves again*

Zulmire: Beh… I was jes’ thinkin’ what best for ‘da kid’s welfare… y’know somet’in bad gonna happen one day, righ’?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* Why won’t anyone but I give Kalysto a chance… He really isn’t that irresponsible… Just a bit… Foolhardy. *shakes her head* He’s still maturing. *Yawns* Now, please… let me sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Beh… be suitin’ youself. One day somet’in will go wrong… bad luck follow ‘dat pixie everywhere. I be sayin’ he probably cursed, but he make ‘da curses himself. You don’t see eet, do you… *quietly sighs*

Kalysto: *heads into the General Goods store and manages to find a reasonably solid carry-cradle, purchasing it immediately along with diapers, wipes, and a blanket, heading into his shop shortly afterwards* I hope the unfamiliar environment doesn’t freak you out. *sets the carry-cradle down near his counter, frowning in thought*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *mumbles* Given what he’s gone through, some may say that he’s blessed… *yawns and snuggles up in her sheets. After a few moments, she falls asleep*

Orpheus: *looks around with curiosity as he’s carried to the General Goods store and then to Kalysto’s store. His ears perk up as he attentively looks around*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *pushes some stuff aside and sets the carry-cradle down on the work-bench side of his counter* This is where I work. *raises Orpheus slightly so he can see around, then continues talking to him even though he wouldn’t understand it* And probably, this is where you will be working one day. That is, if you decide you like alchemy. You don’t have to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *flicks his right ear as he looks up at Kalysto. He then returns to looking around the area. He is quite attentive at the moment, so he doesn’t make much noise at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *points to the window* That’s where people stare at me making stuff. *points to the tables and shelves containing various herbs and plant parts* That’s my stock. *points to the big exploded purple stain on the ceiling* And that’s the remainder of the potion batch I made last night.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *looks around as Klaysto points, even though he doesn’t understand much at all. He then giggles with enthusaism. After a few more minutes, though, he yawns and begins to tire out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sets the infant into the carry-cradle and places the blanket over him* There you go. Go ahead and sleep, there’s not very much to do here until customers start arriving. *drags across his chair then sits on it and places a hand on the young male’s head, lightly patting it, brushing his thumb behind the boy’s left ear*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *looks up as he’s set down in the cradle. However, his curiousity settles down as soon as Kalysto touches him. He then coos with contentment before he reaches out to try to grasp onto Kalysto’s wrist* Mmmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *grins in amusment at Orpheus and glances around to see if anyone is watching. When he discovers that nobody is, he puts his face quite close to Orpheus’s and begins to gently rub his nose against his*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *squeals in delight as his nose is rubbed. He then reaches out to touch Kalysto’s face, cooing with delight once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *keeps his face close* You pull on my beard and this stops, understood? *begins to wiggle his ears to continue to entertain the youth, grinning at him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus; *continues to happily giggle as his father gives him attention. He pats his father’s nose for a few moments. However, after a bit, his ears stick up and he tries to look toward the door as he hears it jangle*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *jerks his head up as he hears the door jingling, then quickly straightens his posture. He quickly takes the glove off the hand which he was patting Orpheus with, and places it in his hands, forcing a stern bored expression onto his face* Can I help you? *glances at Holly* Oh, hello. You’re on time. Good.

Holly: *nods her head* It’s good to be on time… *blinks at the purple splatters around the shop, then she looks up at the ceiling* What happened…?

Kalysto: Well… *clears his throat* …it’s better not to ask.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *continues to attentively look around at the new noise. He then grunts as he tries to get a look at the woman who’s talking* Mmmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *blinks as she hears the noise coming from the portable cradle* What is that? *peers inside* Oh, how cute… are you babysitting him today?

Kalysto: Desiree wanted to sleep, and I asked if I could bring him in. *shrugs* I just figured he would make the women happier when they come in to be all picky about what kind of wedding dress they want… *sighs tiredly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *stares up at Holly as she moves into his field of vision. He then whimpers and tries to shuffle away, though there isn’t room for him to do such. He then curls up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *reaches in and picks Orpheus up, cradling him over his shoulder* I think he’s shy and not very comfortable around people he doesn’t know. *frowns* Don’t know if that’s a good thing or not. Maybe my idea is going to backfire afterall. *glances at the infant* She’s a friend. Don’t be afraid.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.