Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *presses himself against Kalysto as he’s cradled. He then makes a faint whimpering sound. However, he quickly settles down since he is close to his father*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *grins* You should get him one of those harnesses. Then you wear it like a backpack and slip him inside of it. That frees up your arms. I would suggest one of the front-ways ones, but that would make you look like you’re pregnant.

Kalysto: *sighs* Yeah, OK… can you watch the shop? *carries Orpheus out with him to go buy a harness*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *perks his ears up as he is moved out of the shop again. He then stares up at Kalysto before making a faint inquisitive noise. After a moment, he sends a short psychic impression that indicates that he’s confused and tired*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *seems confused at Orpheus’s telepathic signal and walks into the shop, buying a soft harness to place the infant into. Once he walks out of the shop, he carefully does just that, clipping it up once Orpheus is on his back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *shuffles around as he’s set in the harness. Eventually, he settles down, and relaxes. Yawning as he relaxes, he closes his eyes and goes to sleep. At around noon, Kalysto might notice a pungent smell coming from the boy, who had aquired a dirty diaper*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *works at his desk as the time passes, cutting up herbs and other various tasks that won’t cause dangerous fumes, explosions or smoke to be omitted. He continues to work until he catches a whiff of the funny scent, looking around, wondering what has gone bad* Hey, er. Holly is it? Go check on the tubers. I think they might have died.

Holly: *sniffs the air* I don’t think that’s plants. It smells like, well, shit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *whimpers because of his dirty diaper. After a bit of this, he begins to fidget around before he starts to wail*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *takes Orpheus out of his harness and hands him off to Holly* Here…. *begins to tidy his counter* You want to do it? If not…. er….

Holly: *blinks as the child is handed off onto her* At least you know where the smell is coming from now. *waits for Kalysto to finish and tries to hand his child back to him* You can do it.

Kalysto: *frowns* No, I insist. *sighs*

Holly: No, you. *forces Orpheus into his hands* I’m busy cleaning the first thing you didn’t want to clean. *points to the purple still scattering around the shop*

Kalysto: *sighs* Alright… *takes Orpheus with him as he moves out of the shop, heading for the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *his wailing becomes even louder as he’s passed back and forth between Holly and Kalysto. He pins his ears back and continues to cry as he’s carried to the house*

Desiree: *Is finally awake properly. At the moment, she’s sitting at the couch with Milena and letting the girl pick shows to watch*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *Walks into the house with the wailing child, looking quite hopeless by now* Where’s Arte? *glances at Desiree* Can you come here for a second?

Milena: *watches the TV, not seeming too bothered by what is on. She squeaks at the kids shows though, seeming excited about them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly chuckles at Milena. She then reaches down to pat the top of the girl’s head* Having fun, hm? That’s good. *She then glances up at Kalysto before frowning* Weren’t you going to take care of him for the day? I believe Arte is still hunting.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh great…. *quickly moves over to the lounge and tries to hand the infant to her* Here. You can have him back now! *runs out of the house*

Milena: *squeaks* He dumb-dummmm…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *scowls at what Kalysto did. She then hisses in frustration* ~Mahret, can you go after Kalysto and pounce him for me? Don’t hurt him, just…. give him a good knock or something.~ *She then gets to her feet* I’ll be back, Milena. *nods at the girl then heads to the changing room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *springs into action. She shakes the leaves off herself as she was napping in the front yard under a tree. She quickly runs off to chase after Kalysto, running into the shop after him* Rrrrr… *charges at the Warlock, grabbing him by the ankle, tugging on it, knocking him off his feet*

Kalysto: *yelps* Help!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Now, remember, Mahret. Startle him, don’t hurt him.~ *she silently changes Orpheus’s diaper, having been used to it by now. She then pats his head* Good boy. *frowning in thought, she looks over Orpheus for a moment. She then goes into the kitchen and grabs one of the prepped bottles before she heads back to Kalysto’s shop. Once inside, she moves over to the warlock* You stated that you were going to take care of him for the day.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is still on the floor, with a Felhunter’s jaws to his neck. He doesn’t move at all, seeming actually quite afraid of moving right now* Yeah well… there’s been some change in plans, hasn’t there…?

Mahret: *”Startle. No hurt. Got.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *looks at Mahret* Ok, that’s enough, Mahret. Heel. *She then moves closer to Kalysto and nudges his side* Take your son.

Orpheus: *Stares down at Kalysto and Mahret. He then whimpers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *grunts in dissapointment. She licks Kalysto’s throat for a moment, indicating that she likes the taste of the energies coming from him. She slobbers heavily on him before widening her jaws, stepping back* Grrr… *wanders back to Desiree’s side, sitting. After only a second or so, her attention turns up to a bottle of Felweed and she begins to lick her lips hungrily*

Kalysto: *frowns and sits up* You know, one day that thing is going to go feral and eat me… *takes Orpheus, frowning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *hands over the bottle of milk to Kalysto as well* Next time, change the diaper yourself. *pats Mahret’s head* You did a good job. *grins at her. She then tilts her head as she notices what Mahret is checking out* Hm?

Orpheus: *happily squeals as he’s handed off to his father*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *points her stalk up at the bottle and begins to wiggle on her hinds, staying seated, but not really wanting to* Eeeee!

Kalysto: *cradles Orpheus and rises to his feet* How am I supposed to heat this bottle up without a mic…. *stops, glancing back into his storage area* …do you think it will affect anything if I boil water in chemistry equipment and heat the bottle that way?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: No, I think that would be perfectly fine. *she continues to examine Mahret then follows the point to the felblood. So, she picks up the vial and looks it over* Huh? *frowns and narrows her eyes* Isn’t this one dangerous to sell the average customer, Kalysto?

Orpheus: *happily grins up at Kalysto. He settles down after a short while, since he is comfortable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *walks into the back-room with Orpheus, glancing back at Desiree* Felweed? Yes. If you eat it or make it into a tea, you will begin to experience the same magic-addiction as the Sin’dorei before too long. It does other useful things though, so I keep it around. But I’m not about to start selling it to minors. *pauses* If suffering from magic-withdrawal, you can make tea out of it to make the pain go away. Rhyderi won’t admit this, but he steals Felweed from my garden for that exact purpose. *grins* I’ve seen him.

Mahret: *begins to squeak pitifully like a puppy, thumping her tail on the wooden floor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *looks over the vial and nods at Kalysto’s words. She then looks down at Mahret before sighing* And if say… a Felhunter was fed this stuff.. What would happen? *keeps the vial out of Mahret’s reach, not wanting her to take it quite yet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It’s the Felhunter equivalent of the herb people smoke to get high. Droozun once got in a huge patch of it a few years back, and gorged himself to bursting point. He was comatose for a week. *drops the bottle in the boiling water for a few moments, then takes it out again, shaking it to evenly distribute heat. Then he offers the teat to Orpheus, hoping to be able to feed him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I see… *narrows her eyes in thought then sets the vial down and shakes her head at Mahret* No.

Orpheus: *stares at the bottle for a moment. He hesitantly opens his mouth and takes a few gulps of the milk before determining that he likes it. Once he finds it to be good to eat, he begins to eagerly suckle*

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.