The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs* Alright… I don’t care what you were doing, as long as everyone is safe and well. *sits down at the table* Alright, so what are we going to do about the mean alien? The planet knows about her and I warned her about it being here. She doesn’t see it as a threat yet. But if something starts happening, then… I guess the planet will send in it’s own defenses. As for us, um… *scratches her head* I don’t know how to hurt her.

Sephiroth: She is neither a physical, nor a magical creature. No matera-based attack or a physical attack will do anything. You are going to need to figure out a way to attack her spirit, which is not on this plane of existance if I remember correctly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I can hurt her since my strongest magics are made to obliterate life forces, utterly. Break them down and disperse the energies… *narrows her eyes* Though the purpose has no “evil” to it. *mutters* I’m certain you’ll classify it as evil though. *Shakes her head* But if you know of ways to obliterate a life-force and spread it’s energies, then you probably can injure her.

Yuffie: *Stares at Jenna* Yea, I can see why you hang out with Sephiroth…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: How is that evil? It doesn’t sound evil… it’s only evil if you do it to somebody who doesn’t deserve it. *sighs* I admit, I don’t know of anything to disperse life energy. The planet alone does that, not I, nor any of it’s people.

Sephiroth: *growls at Yuffie* Silence, wench.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks at Aeris* It can be labeled as “evil” for the purpose of the source of energy that I am mentioning is to destroy planets. It is part of the balance. For life to exist, so must death. Now, can we speak to someone who might actually do something of use with this information?

Yuffie: *looks up at Sephy then sticks her tongue out* You’re insane and so is she. You two are a perfect match. *quickly bolts behind Aeris before any Masamunes come her way*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snarls at Yuffie, snorting as she hides behind Aeris* Coward.

Aeris: *blinks* Destroying planets? You’re not going to destroy this one, are you? *moves to her feet* There’s another way to kill something without killing the entire planet it’s stuck on! You have to think of something else. I don’t want you to harm this planet. I’ll stop you if you try.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: If I were going to try destroying this planet, I wouldn’t be standing here talking to you. *snorts* I need no additional weapons such as Seph does to accomplish that task. As I said, I harbor within myself the source of power to do such on my own. *shakes her head* But having such power and using it are two different things. *glances up at Seph* And leave the child alone, Seph. Her words are unimportant.

Yuffie: *frowns at Jenna* So you’re trying to tell us you’re.. like a walking black materia or something? *whispers to Aeris, though it’s not much of a whisper* That woman definitely is as nuts as Sephy is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Pardon, Yuffie? She never said that…? *turns her attention back to Jenna* Did you? *frowns* So, let’s say you have this power. How are you going to use it without wrecking everything in the process? I don’t want my planet destroyed because you got careless. *sighs* And if you have all this power, why did you need to come to us? It’s not making any sense.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs at Aeris’s first question* I did not exactly say those words, no. *snarls at her next set of questions* First of all, for me to use the full extent of my abilities, I forfeit my own life. Second, Seph is here and I’d kill him as well if I were to use such. Third, it hurts like hell and then some. Fourth, it is not a viable solution. I’ve tried on my own to kill her for much longer than you’ve been alive. *narrows her eyes* As to why we might want your help, that is your own to figure out. *leans against Seph’s side* Now, will you please get someone who can actually get the rest of your group to do shit?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Wait… you’re going to use your full abilities and hurt and kill Sephy, too? *shakes her head* I don’t see how that’s going to be beneficial… Cloud would like the idea, but… *sighs and moves out of the kitchen to get Cloud* Stay there. I’ll get him…

Sephiroth: *grunts* This is about to go even less than nowhere.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and shakes her head. She then hisses in annoyance* No, that was a list of reasons why not to use the full potential of my abilities… *her right eye twitches a bit as she considers that Aeris didn’t listen to her at all*

Yuffie: *yelps as she finds herself alone with Sephy and Jenna. She quickly looks around the room then begins to nervously shift her weight from foot to foot* So.. uh… nice weather?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s lousy weather. It’s at least zero degrees up here in the old scale. And that’s during the day time. *snorts* This end of the planet is permanently frozen, and lousy. I don’t see how you can enjoy it.

Cloud: *walks back into the kitchen, glaring at Jenna and Sephy* You’re still here?? I told you to get out! Are you deaf or something?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *nervously grins at Sephy as he answers* Eh, yea.. It is cold…

Jenna: *groans and looks up at Seph* She was using the oldest trick in the book to distract someone in an uncomfortable situation, Seph. You didn’t need to answer. *shakes her head then glares at Cloud. She then snorts and chooses to respond with sign-language. She uses her hands, soon signing “Yes, that’s it exactly. I am as deaf as can be, ass-hole”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Get off my ship. I’m not discussing anything with you, ever. *folds his arms* I’ve already worked out a strategy to the problem we’re having, so you can just get lost and do whatever you want with your alien. My friends and I are going to kill it first.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Aeris* Did you tell the idiot here what I told you about the Snake? Does he have a single idea what he’s going to try going up against?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *tiredly sighs* I’ll let him know about it. Maybe you better go… *closes her eyes, looking saddened* *”We can plan something without him later, when he thinks he’s in charge of it again. I’ll send Red to my old house later so he can talk with you. Does that work out for you?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Aeris then shrugs* Very well then. *looks up at Seph* Come on, let’s get out of here. They’re idiots who won’t listen anyway. *glares at Cloud then shoves past him, intending to leave*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his head, looking curious. When Jenna moves to leave, he follows her, growling in irritation* Well that was a waste of my time. And yours. *snorts at Cloud as he follows Jenna out the doorway* What now? Do we devise our own strategy?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* The pink bitch said she’ll send the lion to speak to us later this evening. At the very least, she did listen partially to what I was saying. *moves out of the ship then jumps down onto the ground* So, until then.. *Shrugs* You can decide what we’ll do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I see… *scowls as he follows her out of the ship, casually landing onto the ground* I’ve honestly no idea what to do right now. *grunts* But I recall telling somebody that going onto the Highwind to discuss the situation with the snake was a waste of time. Now would be as good of a time as any to say “I told you so”.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms* And now would be a good time to say “if you push any further, you might not get any more sex for a week”, Seph. *shakes her head then pulls her cape about her once more* And someone there listened, so it was not a complete waste of time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs, slowly nodding his head* Right. Let’s go back to the house. I have something I’d like to discuss with you anyway… *dusts the snow off his sleeves, then begins to lead the way back to the inn*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods her head then tilts it as she notices that Seph is heading back to the inn* That might not be a brilliant idea, Seph.. Perhaps we should go back to that house that we stayed in last night.. *moves over to Seph’s side and tries to nudge him away from his path to the inn*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What part isn’t a good idea? Going to the house, or discussing the issue I wanted to bring up with you? *frowns at her, slowing down to a standstill* What’s wrong with you now? I really don’t understand what you want.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You weren’t heading toward the house, Seph.. You were heading toward the inn, and.. well.. *deeply frowns* I had to climb through the window to the room we were staying in before because of the person behind the counter. *shakes her head* That’s all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *points ahead of him* I’m moving in the direction of the town. I’m headed towards the house. What was I doing wrong? *grunts in frustration* Anyway… before you told Aeris that you were barren. What did you mean by that?

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.