The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Where am I headed? You were the one with the plan to rid this planet of the snake. I thought we were going to enact on that. *raises an eyebrow at her* Or, did you already change your mind?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *furrows her brows and shakes her head* Seph, we don’t have a plan at all. I highly doubt we’ll get much of anywhere if we just charge in there. *sighs at him then glances at the Highwind and mutters* We could always let the peons do the hard work for us…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances over at the Highwind himself, then grunts* What are they going to do exactly? All they’re good for is flying around and fighting things. And with what you’ve said about the snake before… *scowls* And from my experiences, it’s useless doing any physical damage against it. So what are they supposed to do to help?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* They have materia, don’t they? That might do something. At the very least, those are spells and not physical attacks. *narrows her eyes at him* ~And don’t think that I’m going to forget about the fact that you are not giving me an answer. It is said that females can hold onto a grudge forever.~ *faintly smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes* Professor Gast. That’s all I am going to say. *scowls at her* Materia against the snake? That sounds about as effective as pointing a blow torch at a raging waterfall in order to stop it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Professor Gast? Oh, I see… *Shrugs, having forgotten about him. She then sighs at Seph’s next words* Well, they are the hero-type who would rush on to save the world without looking at the realities of your statements, Seph. I think they’d work well as distractions no matter what.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah, yes… they would work as a means of distracting the snake, but I thought you were considering having them attack her with intent to do actual damage or injury. *slowly nods his head* But you are right. They would blindly charge off to save their precious planet from harm. I suppose I should be content in the fact that they are not actively trying to persue me now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* If they manage to do damage or injury, all the better. If we give them information as to how to injure her.. there might be some sort of way for them to achieve it. *looks up toward his face* So, do you want to do this with just the two of us or do you want to use the peons?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Use the peons as the front line of attack. Tell them what to do if you can, and how to do it. If Spikehead won’t listen, appeal to another, one less hot-headed, such as the cat. If they see the sense in your argument, they will use it to argue against Cloud, who will eventually give in and use the idea himself. Once they have moved in and peformed the first strike, we can move in and do the real damage.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms at Seph* You’re speaking about this as if I’m going to go in there alone? *narrows her eyes at him. She then grips onto his arm and begins to drag him forward toward the Highwind* You’re a better orator than I anyway. And if all else fails, you can have a “puppet” all over again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls and immediately resists* I’m not going there to tell them that. Who even said we were going to do it right now? *snorts* If I was the one to suggest the idea, NONE of them would listen to me at all. I think you’re forgetting my position among those idiots, Jenna. *shakes his head* I’m not manipulating anybody either.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’m not forgetting your position at all. However, they did say that they would not attack you if they got Aeris back. *snorts* Anyway, I’m not going in there alone. So, you’re coming with me. *continues pulling Seph along* And, if we didn’t go now, what else would we be doing, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: We wouldn’t be doing that. *scowls* I don’t want to do it now. Why are you so eager to get it seen to right away? *shakes his head, growling* I don’t want to meet up with them again so soon, and especially not after leaving without getting hassled before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, I don’t want to be standing out here in the cold all day. *narrows her eyes* And might I point out the the longer we wait, the stronger the chance of Sesshou attacking us again becomes. Remember? The snake. *Shakes her head* She came here to get revenge on us, I’m more than certain on that. It’ll be to our benefit to at least not be easy targets, or at least not frozen targets.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls* Fine, you win. But don’t expect them to be co-operative. Especially because the information is coming from me… *scowls and moves off ahead of her, walking in the direction of the Highwind, which is still in it’s spot in the snow outside the city limits*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly smirks with triumph as Seph finally gives in to her wishes. She then quickly moves to follow him, though she allows for him to take the lead. Soon enough, she shifts her cape’s position, wrapping it about herself so that she’d gain a bit more warmth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls and moves ahead, briskly walking out of the town, not seeming to notice if Jenna falls behind. He heads over to the area where the Highwind is parked outside of the Icicle Inn, then levitates himself up off the ground to board it via the Control Deck*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and shakes her head at him* ~You know, if you want my support in this endeavor, leaving me behind isn’t the best of ideas.~ *smirks then simply teleports to Seph’s side* You’re a cold-hearted bastard, you know that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s pointless to begin with. *scowls at her* They’re never going to listen to me. They never were, either. I told you to do it. I didn’t mention anything about me doing this. *scowls further* But fine, you can see how pointless it is firsthand. And then you can stop bothering me about it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at him* I just want you to support me, Seph. You don’t have to do the talking if you don’t want to. *shakes her head at him* If you truly care about me, you’d support me no matter what the stakes against you are, without complaint. *snorts then begins heading toward the entrance to the ship. However, she doesn’t know the layout beyond that point*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You made me come along because you want me to do the talking. *lightly grabs her shoulder, then leads her into the ship, heading through the engine bay area, nodding ahead at the doorway at the end* You want to go through there. It’s furnished like a house, or some kind of dormitory.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Seph then mutters* You are a better orator, yes, but you don’t have to do the talking. All I really desire is for your support. That is more than enough for you to do. *allows him to lead her through the ship then tilts her head at his statements. She then looks back at him* Is that where they are, or just someplace that is furnished?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Both. *pushes the door open, waiting for her to to through first* Not all of them are here though. Just… seven of them, including Aeris. Six if you don’t want to count the fact that one of them is a lion. *grunts* Well go on. You’re the one who wants to do this, not me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at him and narrows her eyes* ~I haven’t heard any better plans from you, Seph.~ *shakes her head then moves past him and into the room. She tries to be silent, wanting to know whether or not she’d be attacked right off to start with. Once in the room, she glances back at Seph, wanting to insure that he isn’t going to abandon her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves into the doorway after her, shrugging* *”What are you waiting for? They’re moving around the place.”* *grunts* *”Go find them, or I can attract them to us.”*

*the nearest member of Avalanche right now would be Aeris, who is folding sheets and making beds in one of the bedrooms just a few doors down. She is also singing a song to herself, which would probably travel out the door and into the hallway*

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.