The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

With the Highwind grounded just beyond the city limits of the Icicle Inn, there was not much to do for the Avalanche team except sit around and wait until the ship was repaired. Thus, Cloud and his friends had been taking regular trips between the ship and the town itself, moving in supplies as well as machine parts. Cid spent most of his time within the mechanical bowels of the Highwind, trying to get down to the bottom of the problem.

Meanwhile, at least for the time being, Sephiroth was content. With Jenna in extremely close proximity and the state of quiet and peacefulness in the small town, he had nothing to complain about. He would leave when she expressed desire to, but for now, he was happy to spend his time with her in Professor Gast’s old house.

Their recent bout of lovemaking only added to his contented state. The silver haired man left his partner to sleep while he got out of bed, and began to look through the house for the nearest bathroom. He didn’t particularly want to leave his mate alone in the bed by herself, but right now he really wanted to take a shower. He was cold, and uncomfortable.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *had been puking for most of the morning, not being able to get the mental image of what the noises indicated out of her head. So, for the most part, she has been rather queasy. When Cloud wakes up, she moves up to him and yells out* You watch over Sephi-butt today! I’m going to have nightmares for an entire year now. Gawd, that was awful.

Jenna: *twitches her wings as she begins to stir. Eventually, she slowly pushes herself upright and rubs her eyes as she looks about the room. After a moment of searching for Sephiroth, she notices the sounds from the shower and devilishly smirks* Hm… perhaps.. *she then slides off the bed and heads toward the bathroom herself. Calling away her wings, she moves into the room then nonchalantly moves to join Seph in the shower*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *blinks at Yuffies’ yelling and upset mood, then tilts his head slightly, curious* Sephy… butt? *shakes his head* Yuffie, what the hell happened? What did Sephiroth do?

Sephiroth: *is already partway through cleansing his body when Jenna steps into the shower. He looks up at her when she steps inside, and he grins at her, stepping aside to make room for her in the shower cubicle* Ah, good morning. Did you sleep well?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: What happened? What happened? What happened was the most disgusting thing ever! Gawd, man… *shakes her head and yells at Cloud even louder* You had me check up on Sephiroth just as he was getting some heavy action. That noise.. Man, I’m going to be sick again… *covers her mouth*

Jenna: *glances up at Seph then nods at him* Of course I did. What makes you think that I would not sleep well being next to the most drop-dead sexy male in all existence? *coyly grins at him* Not to mention, I am quite happy to finally be myself again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: He was… getting some action…? *blinks, looking incredibly angry when the hint drops. He promptly shakes his head and puts a hand on his forehead, wanting to clear the mental picture from his mind* That’s really disturbing, Yuffie… and too much information! I didn’t want to know that!

Sephiroth: *makes a soft amused chuckle and hands Jenna the soap* I don’t really know. I suppose I knew the answer anyway. I just thought I would check first. I’m nearly done in here. The shower can be all yours. After you’re finished with it, I will brush out your hair if you wish.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: Well, I didn’t need to hear it! All that moaning and the noises… Aw, gawd.. It was horrible. *shoves Cloud* It’s all your fault! *shakes her head* I’m going to check up on Aeris now. *huffs then rushes off to the room where Aeris is*

Jenna: *takes the soap then looks up at him* Oh, you didn’t want to scrub me down yourself? A pity. *begins to lather up the soap against her skin. She then frowns at his next statement and mutters* If you really like the look of my hair when it’s brushed, then yes, you may do such.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *is lying on the bottom bunk of one of the guest bedrooms in the Highwind, currently awake and hard at work. She has been cleaned up and bandaged now, but that isn’t stopping her from working on healing her own wounds. She looks up at Yuffie and grins* Oh hey there! *gives her a friendly smile and waves*

Sephiroth: *nods in approval* I’m pleased to hear that you don’t mind so much about that. *turns his back to her so he can wash his genitals* On second thought, give me that soap back for a moment. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *grins at Aeris as she sees her then moves to hug her* HI! *backs away quickly after the hug, grinning at her* We all missed you, Aeris. Where were you? What was that mean old Sephi-rot doing with you? Can you use your Cetra stuff to block out the memories of the noises I heard last night…?

Jenna: *glances at Seph’s back and hrmphs at him* You’re a pain, you know that? *shakes her head at him. She then playfully slaps his butt as she hands the soap back to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *waves a hand and grins, as if dismissing Yuffie’s comment* I was in a really nice place. It was a cave in a mountainside, on an island called Halcyon. There were a lot of wildflowers and really strange animals. But don’t worry… Sephy wasn’t being mean to me. *blinks at her next statement* Block out what noises?

Sephiroth: *jumps slightly, then glares back at her from over his shoulder* And you like to cause pain. *takes the soap from her and lathers up his hands before trying to hand it back* Hmph… *scowls and turns his attention downwards again, deeply irritated*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: Oh man.. it was really bad. Sephy was banging some woman in your parent’s old house, Aeris. I had to be the one to hear those noises. *groans* They’re going to haunt me forever… *shakes her head then looks at Aeris* Halcyon? Never heard of it.

Jenna: Oh, come on, Seph. You can’t trick me into believing that I actually hurt you with that. *doesn’t seem to notice his scowling and begins to lather herself down once more. Soon enough, she finishes up with the soap and she moves to grab some shampoo so that she can clean off her hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *blinks* Banging some…? *quickly shakes her head, looking horrified* Oh my… he’s not even married. He’s going to get into a lot of trouble for that! *sits up properly* Try not to think about it, okay? *sighs* I don’t like the idea of Sephy doing naughty things like that in my old house, but nobody else is using it. *lowers her head, glancing down at the floor* Forgive him.

Sephiroth: No, I can’t trick you into believing that. *rinses himself off, then steps out of the shower, picking up a towel so he can quickly rub himself dry, not at all liking the cooler air temperature outside of the shower cubicle*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *tilts her head at Aeris and chuckles* I don’t care that he’s not married. It’s just the fact that I had to hear him! Arg, it was horrible. So, is there some sort of Cetra stuff that you can do to take it all away? Come on, tell me there’s an amnesia spell or something.

Jenna: *soon finishes up with her own shower and steps out as well. She grabs a towel and wraps it around herself. However, instead of concentrating on rubbing herself dry, she moves over to Seph and hugs him* You look cold.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I was a little bit, but not unbearably so. *seems pleased when Jenna hugs him however, and begins to purr. He takes the towel from over his shoulders and places it around her* I’ve slept on the ground in this kind of weather before. I will be fine.

Aeris: I wouldn’t have wanted to hear it either… *sighs* I’m sorry, but I don’t know any tricks to make you forget things like that. Cetra magic generally involves helping people. Forgetting memories wasn’t really ever something that helps, now was it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, I know that you’re not about the freeze. That doesn’t mean that I can’t take advantage of you at the moment to be close to you. *smirks up at him then suddenly breaks contact with him. She then smirks as she leaves with both towels and heads back to the bed. Once there, she begins to dry herself off*

Yuffie: But it’d help me! *crosses her arms and pouts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *gently laughs* In this case, it would… I’m sorry though. I really honestly don’t know how to clear your mind of thoughts like that. Something like that sounds more like Sephy’s area of expertise… *thinks, glancing upwards, humming for a short period of time* Definitely Sephy. But I doubt you want to go to him and ask him to make you forget about the face you heard him doing naughty things with a lady.

Sephiroth: *glares at Jenna as she leaves the bathroom and immediately follows her* Get back here with that! I need to dry off my hair, and myself as well! *growls as he follows her back to the bed, then grabs out at one of her towels, trying to snatch it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: Yea, he’d probably kill me just for admitting that I heard him at all… *Shakes her head* There’s no way I’m going to go ask him to do that. *sighs* At least I know that Cloud will have nightmares too just because I told him what I heard. *looks at Aeris* Have you spoken to Cloud yet?

Jenna: *smirks at Seph, but doesn’t fight him when he moves to snatch the towel back from her* Hey, it wasn’t me who placed that towel around me. You only have yourself to blame for that. Anyway. *waves her hand in his direction, casting a spell to simply dry him off* There, that works just as well. *looks around then moves over to her armor and begins to put it and her cape back on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I was just being friendly with you. You did not have to walk off with it. *glances down at himself as Jenna dries him off, then he shrugs and moves towards his clothing, picking it up off the floor from where it was all thrown haphazardly before their lovemaking session last night* That also works. And is probably better in this kind of environment. *picks up his boxer shorts and pants, placing them on*

Aeris: *shakes her head* I haven’t spoken to him. Tifa said he made sure I was OK last night, but we haven’t spoken since that horrid monster threw me back onto the planet here. *frowns* I don’t know why it did that… but when I’m better, we have to go back. I had a friend on the other side, and I want to know if she’s alright.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hm? Better in this kind of enviroment? *tilts her head* As I recall, your body wasn’t that bothered by the fact that it’s cold around here. *shrugs then casts a spell to insure that the house is definitely warm and within mid-80’s range temperatures* Much better… *with that, she turns her attention to her cape, trying to make certain that it is on properly*

Yuffie: Oh, you should probably go find him. Cloud was really worried about you… I think. He kinda kept on taking these long motocycle trips and disappearing. *Shrugs then grabs onto Aeris’s hand* Come on, let’s go find him. And maybe we can get coats as well. It’s freezing up here! *pauses for a moment* And what friend?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: My friend was a nice lady. She was taller than me, and she had nice sunny blonde hair. I think she said she was an elf… it’s an unusual race, like the Cetra on our planet. Anyway, she was kindhearted, and I liked her. I just hope she’s alright…

Sephiroth: It’s not, but drying off like that is definitely better than sitting around waiting to dry off. *begins placing his belts on, and places on his coat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: An elf? Never heard of such a thing. *shakes her head* It must really be rare.. Heh, just like you are. *grins at Aeris and continues to pull her along. Soon enough, she nears the area where she last saw Cloud*

Jenna: Yes, I suppose you are right about that much. *glances up at the ceiling and thinks* A pity we can’t enjoy the rest of the morning.. Then again, perhaps there is little reason to rush. Sesshou is from a completely different dimension. It is possible that the energy from your planet is poisonous to her. That might explain why she’s never even tried to eat your essence..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *is seated in the main room of the Highwind’s living space, sipping on a cup of hot chocolate. When he sees Yuffie and Aeris however, he rises to his feet, grinning at both of them* You didn’t wake her up, did you, Yuffie? *nods at Aeris* How are you feeling now?

Aeris: I’m alright.. but I have a question to ask. I need to go back. There’s a friend I want to check on.

Sephiroth: I hope that by the power of the gods, your theory is correct. I assumed she never ate my essense because she was waiting for me to get bigger or something. *shrugs his shoulders, then pulls his gloves on, adjusting them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *sticks her tongue out at Cloud* Of course I didn’t wake her! She was quite awake, weren’t you, Aeris? *frowns at Aeris’s request* I don’t think Cloud can help you there… Have you heard of a place called Halcyon, Cloud?

Jenna: Heh, I don’t put much faith in gods, at all. They are only selfish beings with borrowed power. In the end, they are not worth worshipping. *shakes her head* Still, that’s only a guess…

*meanwhile, back in Midgar, Sesshou has condensed her form to compensate for the injuries that she received earlier. Thus, she is now about fifteen feet tall. Also, she has formed several pods with material from her body. Two of the pods are reforming her foot soldiers known as Vixen and Virgo. Since the two of them had been damaged earlier, she had reabsorbed them into her body. However, she now feels like they would be useful. Meanwhile, the third pod has a creature that she’s determined to match that of the Hojo that she recalled learning about from stolen memories of Jenna’s. Since humans are more or less easy for her to repair, even if they were completely dead, he’d probably be ready to awaken*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Where? *blinks and moves away to pick up a copy of the World Map* Halcyon? *unrolls the map out on the table infront of him and looks down at it* It’s not marked on here, is it? We found Round Island, and it wasn’t on the map, so I drew it in. But… Halcyon? Where is that?

Aeris: Yuffie… *sighs at her friend* Look guys, it’s not on this planet. It’s on the one I was on, before I was thrown through the portal and back here. I need to go back there. I never said it was on our planet. If I was on our planet before, I would have just gotten myself home again.

Sephiroth: I suppose the only way we’ll know now is by finding out firsthand, hmm? *sighs* At least she’s not in your dimension any more, nor on your world. *frowns* I wonder what she would want with this place anyway…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: Another planet? So, Sephi-rot wasn’t completely out of his mind when he said that you were on another planet… *Shakes her head* I never thought that was even possible. It just sounds so weird. *looks over at the map* I think you can give up, Cloud.

Jenna: Hrmph, if you paid attention to the first thing she did, I can give you three guesses as to who she wants here. *glances at Seph* We did pretty much ruin whatever plans she had with her bond with me. *shakes her head* A creature such as her that worships order to such a strong degree hates it when things do not go as planned in an ordered way.

Sesshou: *eyes the pod with Hojo in it. She then moves over to the lifestream that can be found near the bottom of the reactor and hisses as she sticks her tentacle inside. She continues to hiss as the liquid seems to burn away at her like acid. But soon enough, she pulls out what she’s determined to be the soul of a creature who is identified as Hojo. Once she has the energy in her tentacle, she moves back over to the pod and shoves the soul inside of the pod so that it can merge with the body inside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If she’s after me, I can handle that… everybody’s after me. *scowls* I just don’t know how to defeat her. *folds his arms* It’s just too bad about her order and wishes then, isn’t it? You weren’t going to be her prisoner forever, that’s for certain. *growls*

Aeris: There’s always been the idea that there’s lots of planets out there, actually. It’s not such a weird idea. Jenova came from another planet. And in the beginning, so did the Cetra, too. At least, that’s the common belief…

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.