The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head to the side then snorts* ~As curious as I am as to how you would attract their attention, I think I’ll pass on the idea.~ *moves forward, not really knowing where she is going at all. She glances about the area, but tries her best to hide the fact that she’s as lost as can be*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It’s not hard. Just say something. Or call out to them.”* *follows her up the hallway, grunting as they pass by Aeris’s room* *”You don’t want to talk to that one? Who are you looking for, anyway?”* *shakes his head* *”You don’t even know where you’re going.”*

Red XIII: *is in the room next door to Aeris, and is snoozing on the floor, trying to conserve heat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Tenses and hisses at Seph’s statement. However, she releases a slow sigh then nods, turning to face him* I’ve never actually been on this ship.. There’s no way for me to have the single most clue where anything is. *moves back over to Seph then glances in Aeris’s direction* Hey, you, we need to speak to you and whoever else wants to listen.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *blinks as she hears Jenna’s voice, then glances back at her* Oh, hello. What are you doing here? I thought you were, um… *shrugs* I don’t know what I thought you were doing. But I didn’t think you would come on the ship here. *sets the sheeets down, then turns around to face her properly* What did you want to talk about?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes* We were having sex last night, but nothing else. *Shrugs* We came here because we have a common enemy that had sneaked onto your planet. So, I suppose we need to speak to whoever wants to fight against the Snake. *tries to lean against Seph as she speaks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I’ll talk to Cloud about it… I know about her. She was asking about you when you and Sephy weren’t on your planet. Now she’s here… *sighs* You’re right about the fact that we need to do something about her. As for you two… *turns her back on them and resumes folding sheets* Stop having sex without being married. It’s not good for your soul.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Aeris’s request, not inclined to give in to her idea at all* Oh, is that something your dear mother told you? Did she also say that masturbating causes blindness? *Shakes her head* Human wives’ tails are so amusing. *narrows her eyes* Now, if we can get the business done with, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: No, she didn’t say it causes blindness… *glares slightly at Jenna* She said not to do it at all. Sex is something meant for married couples, to share with each other as a special sign to their union. Neither of you are married… it’s very wrong for you to do it. What if you have a baby? What will it think of your fornication? *sighs* Talk to Cloud about that mean alien.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes even further* I am barren, hence the baby bit is unlikely. *snorts* And I can’t very well talk to Cloud if I do not know where the idiotic blonde is, hm? *continues to lean against Seph, not overly concerned whether he is uncomfortable or not*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *says absolutely nothing for now, but pays very close attention to what is being said, his facial expression giving no indication of what is on his mind at this current point in time*

Aeris: Cloud is in the kitchen. All you needed to do was look around and ask for him. *sighs* I hope for your sakes that you stop having sex… Yuffie heard you yesterday, during one of her patrols into the town. If you’re going to be living in sin, at least be quiet about it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at Aeris’s last set of words. She then loudly snorts* That would have been the fault of the snooping child. *narrows her eyes* If she had actually been following the clause of leaving us alone, she wouldn’t have heard shit. *Snorts then moves off Seph and looks around then frowns* Where the fuck is the “kitchen”?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s wherever it is. *shrugs his shoulders* Go find it. Surely you already know what one of those is – you have one in your base afterall. *narrows his eyes at her* Or are you playing dumb in order to make me do everything ?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in irritation and glares at Sephiroth* Have I ordered you around once since you’ve gone with me, Seph? *loudly snorts at him, quite insulted* Maybe, if your ego can handle it, I wasn’t talking to you. *points at Aeris* Perhaps, she could answer the question just as well! *snorts at Seph once more, still quite irritated at what he just said to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs at them* Come on. *lightly touches Jenna’s arm, then shakes her head* *”Don’t worry about Sephy. He doesn’t know what he says some times.”* *leads Jenna towards the kitchen, nodding once she is standing in the doorway* Cloud? Somebody’s here to talk with you.

Cloud: *is busy looking over a map when Aeris speaks. He looks up at her, confused* Huh? Oh, send them in.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her arm out of Aeris’s grip and just follows her without the touch. However, she does glare at Seph from the corner of her eyes, still aggitated that he even dared utter that she’d play dumb to order him about. She mutters* Thinking that I actually want to abuse him.. *snorts then turns her glare on Aeris* ~Like hell he doesn’t know what he’s saying! He has a higher IQ than you do.~ *Shakes her head then steps into the kitchen when she hears Cloud state that he wants Aeris to “send them in”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs* *”He had a bad childhood, and a bad life so far. He doesn’t really trust anyone, and he doesn’t really like anyone either. He doesn’t know how to do anything other than put things down, and find bad points in everything. Just give him some space and understanding. He probably didn’t mean to say what he did. But stating his opinion in such a manner is the only way he knows how.”*

Cloud: *glances over at Jenna, then Sephiroth, glaring at them* Get the hell off this plane. Now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Aeris, not caring to truly listen to her. She then glares at Cloud and snorts* The answer you are looking for is: no. *Shakes her head* We have a common enemy, and as such, we are coming as allies and not enemies. *reaches over to grip onto Seph’s left hand, though whether it is to insure that he doesn’t leave or because she wants the touch is unknown*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs and gives Sephy a meaningful look as she telepathically contacts him privately, shaking her head at him, giving him the same eye contact she would if she were speaking to him normally*

Sephiroth: *turns his attention toward Aeris and loudly snorts in annoyance, narrowing his eyes at her. When Jenna grabs onto his hand, he squeezes it, but says nothing, choosing to let her speak and explain the situation for now*

Cloud: I don’t want your help. I’ve got my own plan. Now get off this ship.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t notice that Sephy and Aeris are having a conversation that she’s not party to. Instead, she just snorts at Cloud’s statement* Oh, so you have battled energy-based demi-gods that have existed since the birth of the universe as far as it is known on my dimension? What, pray tell, is your brilliant strategy to beat up something where your sword would do nothing but slice up a fake body?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Shut up. *turns his attention back down to his map* I don’t care how bad it is, I’m going to work out this one on my own. We did it before and we can do it again. I said I don’t want your help. How many more times do you want me to say it? The last person I want help from is you and Sephiroth.

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes* You truly are an idiot. Aren’t you listening to anything she’s saying? Do you honestly think you’re going to defeat the new threat with some standardized materia-driven spells and some simple sword-slashing attacks? *snorts* You’re kidding yourself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Cloud* You don’t have a plan at all, do you? For the record, running in there head-first with your sword raised over your head like you did in that house will not work. *glances up at Seph and gives him a small grin, quite grateful that he is actually trying to help her out*

Yuffie: *walks into the kitchen from another opening then yelps as she spots Jenna and Sephiroth. At first, she seems to turn a bit green as she recalls the noises she heard last night. She then lifts up her Conformer and prepares to stike* What are you two doing here?? *glances at Aeris* Aeris, you should get away from Sephi-rot. Who knows what he’s going to do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Relax, Yuffie. It’s OK, he’s not going to hurt us. We’re just… discussing things. You should help out, too. It concerns everyone on the planet, afterall.

Cloud: I’ll work out my own strategy, thank you very much! Now get off the Highwind!! How many more times do I have to tell you? *picks up his map, then walks out of the room with it so he can continue to plan elsewhere*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *stares at Aeris, acting as if her head is on backwards. She then shakes her head* Alright, Aeris. I’ll trust you. *points her Conformer at Sephiroth* But don’t think that means that I trust Sephi-rot for a single second.

Jenna: *narrows her eyes as she watches Cloud just leave the room then she loudly snorts* Perhaps we should talk to someone with a bit more intelligence. *Glances over at Yuffie* I would suggest putting that thing away before I choose to melt it.

Yuffie: *blinks at Jenna* Hey, now the female has the accent? *scratches the side of her head in confusion. She then shrugs and sets her Conformer in a holder on her back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *nods at Yuffie* We need to come up with a good plan together. All of us. That means Sephy, too. I know you don’t trust him, but we all need to help right now. *frowns at Jenna* I know you want to help, but please don’t threaten my friends.

Sephiroth: *scowls at the current scene but says nothing for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I wasn’t threatening the youth. I was threatening the integrity of her weapon. That is all. *snorts* If I was threatening her, I would have said something else. *glances up at Seph, trying to determine why he’s been silent recently*

Yuffie: *pouts* Why exactly are those two needed? *shakes her head* And I still don’t get why the female has the accent now…

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.