The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,926 through 1,950 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at his words* Yes, I suppose you are right about that much. She grips onto the infant then steps out as well. Soon enough, she moves over to Seph’s side* My hands are occupied though. If you want, you can dry me off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods and wraps one towel around his waist, carrying another two over. He offers another towel to to Jenna to bundle up the baby in, then begins to rub her back and sides dry* I should get you a bathrobe. You would find that more comfortable than those stupid maternity clothes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph* Yes, that would be much better. *Snorts and shakes her head* It shouldn’t be long until I’m back to my normal shape, anyway..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hopefully. I would give it a few weeks. Then you can resume doing the things you enjoyed doing before. *continues to dry Jenna off, then plucks a bathrobe off a hanger on the wall* Here, I’ll take that. Take this. *attempts to take the baby from her, then offers her the bathrobe*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph and hands over the infant. She is gentle, trying not to disturb the restful sleep that the girl has fallen into* Thank you. *With that, she takes the robe and places it on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *holds the girl securely in his arms, standing back from Jenna, turning his attention down to the infant, glancing over her features. He remains silent as he does this, his expression fairly unreadable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*The infant has a small amount of hair at the moment. Most of it seems to be a dullish brown color, but there are hints that some of it may turn out to be silver like her father’s. As for her skin, she’s naturally a light tan coloration. For now, the infant’s eyes are shut, so the eye color would not be visible at the moment. However, she does have green eyes, similar to her father’s*

Jenna: *finishes putting on the robe. Then, she moves out of the room, intending to sleep for the rest of the day*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches Jenna leave, then teleports his clothes to his subspace, walking out of the room himself. He sits down in the main room of the house, setting the infant down beside him on the lounge* Well that was an eventful day, hm?

Seferia
    Keymaster

(So, the prude is now sitting with his baby, in the main room, dressed in nothing more than a bath towel? Heh, funny image.)

Infant: *opens her eyes for a brief moment to look up at Sephiroth. However, she soon simply yawns then stretches. Soon enough, she begins falling back asleep once more. She is quite content and relaxed in Seph’s grip*

Jenna: *rests up for the majority of the day. In fact, she’s more than content to not do much for the remainder of the week. So, for the most part, she rests and wakes up to feed the infant. Sometimes, she spends a bit of time outside, trying to regain her energy and strength. By the end of the week, she seems to have recovered mostly from the birthing process, and has lost a considerable amount of the excess weight. Though, she might have been using magic to assist in the weight loss*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *assists Jenna in the care of the infant over the next week, slowly becoming more confident in his dealings with her. When the infant is with Jenna, he utilizes the time to obtain food and supplies, also snatching in naps wherever he can. By the end of the week, he seems to be bored with his surroundings, seeming a little eager to get out of the place*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *walks over to Seph’s side after having fed the infant. She then sits down next to him and pats his back* Have you chosen a name for her yet, Seph? *deeply frowns* It’s not kind to be nameless for all time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* No, it’s not going to remain nameless for all time. But I have been reading through books and pondering this very subject. If you have no objections to the name, I would like to call her ‘Desiree’. *becomes silent again, not explaining anything further, wanting to see her reaction and reply*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head* Desiree? *shrugs* Sounds good enough to me. *reaches over to gently scratch the back of Seph’s head* Any specific reason for that name, though? I won’t judge, I’m just curious.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It means ‘desired’. *shrugs* You wanted to keep it, and so did I. I suppose it is an accurate, if simple, description. *closes his eyes, seeming content* I am pleased that you like the name, however. *yawns* Can we get out of here yet?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances toward the bedroom, where she’s left the infant sleeping. She then shakes her head* No, I believe that it will be best to wait another few weeks, Seph. Just a bit more time to try to insure that the girl doesn’t get hurt on the way. *moves her hand to scratch the top of his head* Can you handle that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *listens to Jenna’s words, making a loud grunt to express discontentment, but otherwise makes no further objections. He leans back and relaxes further, yawning* That small child doesn’t let us get much sleep…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at him* If you want, I can cast a spell on you tonight so that you would be effectively deaf for the evening. *shrugs* I can handle letting you sleep and waking up when the child cries tonight. *moves to slide into his lap. She strattles him as she positions herself so that she’s facing him* At least you can’t complain about my abdomen any longer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at Jenna then begins to purr* I don’t know if I want you to do that. It doesn’t sound like a very beneficial idea in terms of you getting sleep. *frowns slightly* No, I can’t complain about it any longer… *wriggles about underneath her, seeming somewhat awkward*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs at Seph* I can handle it, Seph. You, on the other hand, look rather tired. I don’t mind letting you have a full night’s rest for tonight. You deserve it. *tilts her head* And is something wrong?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* Nothing at the moment is wrong… *tries to gently slide her off* Come on, then. Put the spell on me so I can go to sleep. *moves to his feet soon after, heading for the bedroom*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then frowns at Seph. Sighing, she waves her hand toward him. Soon enough, Seph’s sense of hearing would vanish, making him effectively deaf. Once that is done, she moves over to check up on Desiree*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tilts his head slightly, seeming curious at the feeling of being deaf. He glances back at Jenna then nods at her, slipping into the bedroom so he can sleep for a while*

Aeris: *once Sephy is gone she takes the opportunity to follow Jenna, grinning at her as she approaches her, eyes falling onto the infant* I still say she’s adorable. Can I hold her?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes, at first seeming a bit defensive. Eventually, she simply sighs then nods* Alright, you may hold her for now, but don’t get any stupid ideas. *glances to the side* She has a name now too.. Desiree.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: You called her ‘Desiree’? That’s an unusual name. *grins and takes the baby from Jenna, remaining closeby as she cradles the tiny girl in her arms, grinning down at her* Aww, aren’t you a cutie. *raises her up to cuddle her* She’s adorable. She looks like you guys, too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Squirms and makes whining noises as Aeris picks her up. She doesn’t seem to like having the “stranger” handle her. Soon after Aeris cuddles her, the girl throws up right on Aeris*

Jenna: *blinks then smirks, chuckling* Well, looks like she at least hates you as much as we do.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,926 through 1,950 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.