The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares at Sephiroth, somewhat insulted by his assumption* I have never been a prisoner, Seph. *snorts* If you thought I was a prisoner of hers, you were quite off. *growls at the very thought then shakes her head* And I have only ever been able to destabilize her outer shell of energy. I’m not even certain if her core is made of the same energy pattern.

Yuffie: Yea, but actually traveling to another planet… That’s just too weird. Don’t you agree, Cloud?

Sesshou: *sits infront of the pods and just patiently waits for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: It sounds a bit weird, but it’s not that far out there.. But Cid is really into ideas like that. I wouldn’t say such things around him, either. He puts his heart into that sort of thing, and would probably get pretty damn insulted. *slowly shakes his head*

Sephiroth: As far as I’m concerned, if you were bound to her with no way of escaping and you hated it, then that counts as being held captive.

Hojo: *begins to twitch and wriggle about in his pod after a few minutes have passed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: Yea… maybe.. But the old windbag didn’t get anywhere close to going to another planet. He barely even made it to where Meteor was. *Shakes her head* Aeris says she actually went to another planet, as if it were no sweat at all. That there is strange.

Jenna: *Snorts* I still was not her prisoner. *grumbles* I went into my situation of my own firee will back then. I was just naive and stupid. It doesn’t matter. What matters is getting her off your planet at the moment. *Crosses her arms*

Sesshou: *notices the twitching and moves closer to the pod. She sniffs it then presses her right index claw over the pod, slowly slitting it open*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Good plan, but easier to say than do. How exactly do you propose on getting her off my planet anyway? It doesn’t sound like a very easy thing to do at all…

Cloud: Yeah, I guess it is… maybe we should ask her how it’s done, huh? My guess is that she knows some really valuable information. She wanted to help somebody, so maybe she can go back to help them and show us what she did at the same time.

Hojo: *slurps out of the pod once it is slit open, collapsing onto the ground, completely naked and still covered in the pod’s internal fluids. He begins to cough and sits up, disorientated and confused about what’s going on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *blinks and scratches her head. She then points to Aeris* Umm… Cloud, isn’t “she” right here? Why are you talking like Aeris isn’t around? *glances at Aeris and shrugs. She then whispers* Cloud sometimes goes completely loopy.

Jenna: *snorts* I don’t know. You’re the great strategic General.. *grumbles* Either, we need to kill her.. or we trick her into entering a portal that heads to some other dimension or back to my home. To be responsible.. I’d have to say that she needs to go back “home”..

Sesshou: *curls her tail about herself. She then narrows her eyes as she examines Hojo* You are the human who Sephiroth fears? You know how to take down this human creature?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *stares at his hands, but his eyes don’t focuss properly* I’m alive…? How can that be? *looks up at Sesshou as she speaks* You want me to disable my creation? *smirks as he thinks hard* Well, he does need to be taken back to the lab for improvement… so yes, I would say so.

Sephiroth: If she’s not easily tricked, then it sounds like your proposal is going to be quite the undertaking…

Cloud: *sharply* I heard that.

Aeris: *giggles* It’s alright, really. You’ve got a fair idea going there anyway. But, no, *shakes her head* It wasn’t like a spaceship or anything. What the lady did, it was like teleporting. But it was a big hole, or a gateway thing between this planet and her planet. I can’t make the gateway, so I can’t go back by myself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *lowers herself to all fours so that she can eye Hojo more closely. She then snorts and straightens up again* I do not see what there is to fear about you, but if you can do the job, then very well. I shall give you whatever equipment you need. *flaps her tri-layered wings then turns her back on him* So, what materials will you require, human?

Jenna: Is anything ever easy, Seph? You should know better than anyone that things don’t just come easy. *shakes her head* Then again, some say that the simplest solution is probably the best. *mutters* Though getting her to charge at me while I stand in front of a portal is probably improbable.

Yuffie: The lady? Wait a minute. *holds up her hands* Go back. You’re saying the lady who is in the same delusions Sephiroth is in and said she is Sephiroth is the one who needs to send you back? *shakes her head* I don’t think we can trust any friend of Sephi-rot’s! Let alone one that is possibly loopier than Cloud.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Give me a laboratory. I’ll develop the means to take him down before too long. *smirks deviously and chuckles* I’ll capture him and anyone connected with him. And perhaps that silly Cetra girl, too…

Sephiroth: I’ll help you in any way I can, no matter how hard it might be. If we can banish her to somewhere very barren, that would be a bonus. *yawns and scratches at the side of his head* What do you suggest we do right now?

Aeris: Yes… *nods her head* The lady that’s with Sephiroth. She, um… was the one that killed him in the cave that one time. *grins* She’s not too loopy though. Just very angry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: Laboratory? *tilts her head, pondering over the word* Oh yes, those. *Snorts then struts over to another section of the defunct reactor. Once there, she begins using her energies to manipulate the materials there, soon reshaping the room into as sophisticated of a laboratory as she knows of from all her activities with various planet, which is figuratively “light-years” ahead of that which Hojo is used to* There, it is done.

Jenna: *glances over at him* For now, I recall you wanting to brush my hair. *pauses then snorts* Not that I am volunteering to waste my time on such. However, I’d rather waste the time while I’m not doing anything. *glances to the side and narrows her eyes, trying to appear stand-offish on the subject*

Yuffie: She’s with Sephy-butt. If that doesn’t qualify for loopy, I don’t know what does! *crosses her arms then looks at Cloud* Don’t you agree, Cloud?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *moves into the laboratory, looking very much impressed* This is very good… very.. very good… *walks away from her and picks a labcoat off the wall, pulling it on over his shoulders* You can leave me, now. I require some time alone to come up with a means of taking my experiment down.

Sephiroth: *smirks* Not like we’re doing anything else right now. Unless you want to have sex again. *moves behind Jenna and picks up a brush, casually brushing out her hair, humming to himself* You have grey hairs. Don’t blame the hair in the brush, or try to blame them on me.

Cloud: Well she certainly isn’t normal, that’s for sure… *sighs* I don’t know what to say. She brought Aeris back, but… *grumbles* Let’s just focus on getting the plane fixed, and learning more about that new alien.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *swishes her tail then turns around* Very well, human. But do not waste my time. *she then walks back to the main area. Moving toward the open pool of lifestream, she eyes it before hissing* This place is not like any other I’ve known… Irritating.

Jenna: *tenses a bit, quite annoyed by Seph’s statement. However, she quickly snorts and tries to cover up her reaction* I see.. I’ll keep that in mind, Seph. *just remains still, though she partially likes the feel of him brushing her hair*

Yuffie: Actually, Sephiroth brought Aeris back, Cloud. That woman didn’t really do much of anything… Other than stand in between you and Sephi-rot as you were trying to fight him.. *shrugs then looks over at Aeris* Yea, do you know anything about that black alien?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves a hand through her hair with the brush, lightly massaging her scalp, also seeming to like the feel of her hair when it is clean and properly brushed* You have to admit, it’s going to feel more comfortable when it’s like this. I personally hate it when my hair has been tangled up. *continues to hum, then hands the brush to her once he’s finished with it* See, it’s not hard to do.

Aeris: *shivers slightly* It’s horrible and mean.. she nearly clawed me to death asking for information about Sephy and Jenna… *whimpers at the thought* She came into the place where I was staying, looking for them. When she didn’t find them, she came after me. But I didn’t know anything, so… *sighs* It’s a horrible mean alien, Yuffie. We have to stop her!

Hojo: *softly chuckles, then begins working, setting up equipment to begin his experimentation*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: about the only thing that I am liking feel-wise at the moment is your hands all over me. *smirks at him then glances over at the brush. She shakes her head then looks to the side once more* You’re the one who likes having brushed hair, so you can be the one to do it if you truly prefer seeing me this way.

Yuffie: *deeply frowns at what Aeris is saying* Aw man, why do all the aliens have to be horrible and mean. *reaches over to gently pat the back of Aeris’s right shoulder, trying to comfort her* So, how does this big bad alien compare to say.. Jenova? Worse, the same, easier?

Sesshou: *leaves Hojo be for now and tries sticking her tentacle into the lifestream once more. She then loudly hisses as the energies inside the lifestream “burn” her* Truly annoying..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ll make a note of it. Though I still don’t see why you can’t do it. It’s certainly not a hard thing to do. *runs his hand through the hair again, then puts the brush down* You’re done now. You can do whatever you wish.

Aeris: So far? I don’t know. I would say not as bad. She wasn’t trying to eat the planet’s life energy. She seemed smarter than Jenova, too. She was capable of concious thought and conducting useful conversation…. but she was meaner than Jenova. Waaay meaner.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly smirks* Anything I wish? Are you quite certain about that? *turns to face him, still smirking. She then leans in to deeply kiss him* ~This definitely feels like quite a good and fun thing to do.~

Yuffie: *scratches the top of her head* Cloud, didn’t that woman say something about that thing when you asked her what it was? I didn’t really hear what she said, but I thought it was something… *Shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems a little surprised, but leans his head forwards after a moment, purring* *”It is a fun thing to do. Not as intimate as we could be, but this works just as well.”* *grins at her, then moves his arms around her middle*

Cloud: She said something about it, but I don’t really remember now. I’m not really worried about what she said, either. I’d rather find out what it is for myself. I don’t need to be told by somebody else. And if it’s coming from an enemy of mine, then the information probably isn’t as reliable. Or downright wrong.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grins at him then suddenly breaks off the kiss and pats the left side of his face* Yes, it is indeed quite fun. However, we might as well actually get to doing things that need to be done. *slips out of his grip then stands up and moves up to the ground level of the house. She grins as she considers how much she just teased Sephers*

Yuffie: Yea, I suppose you’re right there, Cloud. *pouts* So, this means that I’m not getting your materia yet, doesn’t it? *pouts* I’ve been waiting so long for those things!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems a little bit annoyed as he watches Jenna move away. He shakes his head, then gathers up his posessions, teleporting them back to his subspace compartment. Once that is done, he heads up the stairs, awaiting Jenna’s next movement, saying nothing*

Cloud: Why don’t you go grow your own, Yuffie? We need ours for fighting. I don’t think that there’s going to be a time where I won’t need it, either. You’re just going to have to grow your own, or fight some monsters and buy some.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *clicks her claws together, trying to come up with some sort of idea. She then sighs and just decides to satisfy her curiosity as to why there is a camera system in this house. Having noticed the viewer before, she moves over to it and turns it on. After a bit, she tilts her head and mutters* Some scientist.. *shrugs*

Yuffie: But you promised! *crosses her arms* How am I supposed to raise Wutai back up if I have to spend all my money on the materia to start with?? That’s just not fair at all!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pays close attention to her, then glances up at the video camera when Jenna turns them on* I don’t think it has much to do with science. Perhaps a security system? *shrugs* In any case, this person obviously wanted to keep a record of something. Who cares. *moves outside into the cold*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and taps the screen that she was looking at* ~No, Seph. I meant that this thing was used by some sort of scientist. I’m watching the videos this guy made right now.~ *begins sending him a telepathic transmission that contains the images and sounds of what she’s observing from the videos*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stops in his tracks, then moves back into the house, staring at the screens. He says nothing at all, but watches them closely for the entire duration of the video’s play sequence. He snorts and grasps Jenna’s hand, trying to pull her outside* Useless. Come on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns her attention from the videos to Seph as he comes back into the house. She narrows her eyes with suspicion as she watches his reaction to the videos. She then yelps as he begins to pull her outside* Somehow, I don’t think you’re quite telling me the truth there… If it was truly useless, you wouldn’t have had that expression on your face.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Trust me, it’s really not all that relevant. *snorts* Can we just leave now. We have work to do and I really doubt that you want to hang around here the entire time and watch stupid videos of some idiotic scientist.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at him* I’d still like to at least know what was up with your expression back there.. You don’t like it when I withhold information from you. *shakes her head and continues to follow him* Where exactly are you headed?

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.