The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not trying to imply that it’s spoiled. *grunts* But that’s what a small unco-operating child is – a brat. And once it stops squirming, it will cease to be a brat. *raises an eyebrow at her* You really find the term that offensive? Hojo used to call me that all the time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gives Sephy a tired look* Hojo used the word all the time, and you think he wasn’t insulting you all the time? Come on, Seph. You’re using Hojo as your source of right and wrong? *shakes her head* I thought you were smarter than that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls in irritation* I see your logic… *makes sure the child is secure with Jenna then moves to his feet, stepping back so he can strip down and step into the bathtub himself* This isn’t such a good fit with all three of us…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… *looks about the room, trying to determine the size of the bathroom. Soon after, she casts a spell on the room, expanding it a bit so that she can change the tub into a jacuzzi which could easily accommodate all three of them* There. Now it’s better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the child back from Jenna, then relaxes back on the wall of the jacuzzi, placing the infant down on his chest so she can hear his heartbeat* Isn’t that a bit excessive? We’re not going to be here much longer. I know for a fact that I’m not – we’re going back to Halcyon now that you are fit to travel.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* I can always just change it back. Or someone else will benefit from this change. It doesn’t really matter Seph. *moves closer to him. Then, she rests her head on Seph’s upper right arm* At least this way I get to be comfortable and with a very handsome man.

Infant: *yawns and looks up at Sephiroth. She then turns her head toward Seph’s chest and begins nudging it slightly, as if looking for something*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to purr at her statement* I don’t think you should be concerning yourself with such things. There’s more important matters to… *glances down at the infant, then tries to hand her over to Jenna* I think you had better feed this…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at Seph then nods and takes the infant. Soon enough, she positions the infant so that she can suckle on her left tit. As soon as the infant starts feeding, she glances back at Seph* Well, my hands are occupied. Perhaps you should get the soap and help clean me off, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* I can clean you off to an extent… though I was more concerned about the sweat and blood and other things… *moves forwards to take the soap, lathering up his hands so he can wash off her back* Relax.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at Seph and nods* Well, yes, that is understandable. *turns her attention down to the feeding infant* And I am relaxed, Seph. Though, I must admit that this feels quite strange… Not that I ever expected the last year or so to ever happen. *Shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You mean getting pregnant? Actually encouraging to lose my virginity and have sex with you? Winning a temporary victory on the snake enough to cause her into hiding for some years to come? *gently pats her back as he rubs it* A lot happens that I never expect….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at him* Yes, a lot has happened indeed. *grins* However, I can’t say that it’s been that bad. Not bad at all. Not to mention, I now have you at my side. *her grin widens* That is very important.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leans up against her, softly purring* Indeed… I don’t know what I would do without your prescence now. I used to be fine alone, but… I think I was living a lie. I don’t know.. I was different then. I don’t think it’s a bad thing that I have changed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly speaks out* The only thing constant is change, Seph. *yawns, becoming tired. She then notices that the infant is done feeding. So, she gently pries her away from her boob then looks at her* Should I be doing something after she’s done feeding?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hold it upright and somehow make it burp up the swallowed air from it’s stomach. Otherwise it will get gas, cry a lot in pain, or throw up on you. *frowns* I suppose I will need to make a trip into the city to buy diapers…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods and begins following Seph’s instructions. She’s a bit clumsy though, since she’s not fully certain what she’s doing. Eventually, she gets the infant to burp by patting her back* I suppose you are right there… Though, if you don’t want to go shopping for such, we could send Aeris out on those types of errands.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Don’t send Aeris out. She’ll brag or make stupid comments about it. I just know she will. Or she’ll buy stuff we wouldn’t need, such as a pram or one of those stupid baby carriers. All we need is diapers, and perhaps 10 items of clothing. I can do it easily.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns in thought* We’ll need some sort of carrier, Seph. If the infant is to survive a trip through a portal, it will need to be secured in something. *narrows her eyes in thought* Do they have car carriers on your planet? Not many people have vehicles…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Car carriers? No. The most you can get is…. *frowns, telepathically transmitting the image of a portable bassinet* I don’t know what else. Who cares anyway? You won’t need it once you’re on Earth and back in Halcyon. Then you can buy something more suited to your tastes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: As I said, it was only to make it so the infant would survive the trip through the portal, Seph. Do you have a better suggestion as to how to accomplish that goal, hm? *shakes her head* You know how rough that ride can get.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I do… *frowns* I could pop it into my subspace compartment. Or we could buy a hard bassinet and bundle it up in blankets so it wouldn’t get thrown around. *shakes his head* It’s not a bad idea. *frowns and splashes water onto Jenna’s belly again, wanting to clean it off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes in thought. She then mutters* I was always under the impression that sub-space is rather cold… *shrugs* I could be wrong though. I’ve never actually sent myself into sub-space. Only inanimate objects. *grins at him as he continues to tend to her* And thank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s neither hot nor cold. It’s neutral and nothing. It’s like a total lack of anything to tell you the truth. I store many random things in my subspace for convenience. *smirks* Put yourself in your own subspace to cause a real paradox.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Crosses her arms* As I recall, you didn’t even know the place existed until a few months after you met me, Seph. *shakes her head* What made you an expert all of the sudden, hm? *grins at him* Are you just trying to be a smart-ass?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s better than being a dumb-ass. *smirks back at her, then rises out of the tub, stepping out of it* I’m clean now. And you should probably get out and rest. I imagine Aeris is finished cleaning the other room now.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.