The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head at Seph* Barren means that I am incapable of having children. Another way of saying sterile. *Shrugs* I tried once, never worked.. And I was much younger when I did try. It doesn’t matter. *shakes her head then moves to moves to his side and grip onto his hand* Sorry for mistranslating what way you were headed, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sepihroth: *shrugs* I’m not terribly worried about it. *moves ahead of her* Incapable of having children? Sterile… *ponders the idea for a moment* You can’t conceive, then? *walks into the town and heads for the house, pushing the door open once he reaches it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, Seph. That is several other ways of putting the word. *inches closer to him, wanting to gain more warmth from his body heat. Once he pushes the door open, she nods and moves away from him. She then glances downstairs and mutters in thought* Hmm… we did have sex on most likely the same bed that Gast guy did when he was alive…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You said you tried once before, hm? What happened? *moves inside the house once Jenna is in there also. He glances down the stairway and snorts* I don’t care terribly much. Is your information supposed to deter me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her eyes darken a bit and she deeply frowns* That is long past history, Seph.. Is it truly important for you to find out about it…? If you truly are curious, I suppose I’ll let you know. *shakes her head then looks at him* And no, it was more of a statement. *shrugs* It does not bother me if it doesn’t you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That’s one of the reasons I wanted to come back here – so we could discuss things quietly. I was originally going to ask about why you are barren, but… *shrugs* Please go ahead and talk about it if you want to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Why? *Shrugs* I don’t know why. That is just the way things are. I’ve tried, either they aborted early or things never happened at all… I’m no scientist, Seph. I can just tell you what, not why. *Shakes her head then sighs* If you want to know the how of how I figured it out, though. I can tell you that. But it’s a long story.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Very well. You may as well get comfortable then, hmm? *slowly nods his head, then grasps onto her hand, trying to encourage her to move down the stairs* Come on. Sit down on the bed. *smirks in amusement* The one that Professor Gast himself has had sex on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You’re the one who knew the man, not I. I’ve had sex on beds in hotel rooms. I can assure you that those beds had been used by hundreds for that purpose. *shakes her head then follows him down the stairs anyway* Where to begin…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Begin wherever you like. *shrugs* At the beginning is probably a good choice, hmm? You can start anywhere, I suppose. As long as it all chains together in the end. *reaches over to pat her back, then he sits down on the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* Not everything has a clear beginning such as your Jenova-based events, Seph. *sits down next to him then leans against him* I suppose it starts with the day I first tried making a portal. I was still young and not very prepared to what I was doing by opening up a rift in time and space. I also had few kind experiences, especially from humans. *grits her teeth a bit as she considers what her own species has done* But that is unimportant for this tale. *Shakes her head* To say the least, I found myself in a cold area which was soaked with a heavy downpour. I also had hardly appropriate clothing and wound up freezing due to such. A male human Lord of that planet found me and choose to give me some kindness and gave me the cape that I have on now in order to help me warm up. So, I choose to follow him to his home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head, quiet. When she mentions the cape however, he makes an amused snort and lightly flicks at it* That thing still doesn’t look warm. And why would somebody give you a gold cape anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* I wasn’t perfect with Engish at the time… I can’t say that I recall what reasons were to it. It matters not. Perhaps he thought I was good looking. *Shrugs then narrows her eyes* In the long run, it is truly unimportant to this tale, Seph. *shakes her head* Anyway, this man was obsessed with finding an heir that was worthy of his position, and well, I wanted to please him in the same way that he pleased me by giving me the simple gesture of kindness. Hence, I actually tried for a child with him. All attempts failed and in the end, he threw me away. *shakes her head* After that, I was quite frustrated and choose to kill any other females that went after him. In the end, he choose to have me executed. After that, I came back and killed him in turn. *closes her eyes* I keep the cape to remind myself not to simply trust based on one single action.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is silent through the story, raising an eyebrow at her comments. After she has finished speaking, he slowly nods* Indeed, though I learned that through less harsh means. *tries to encourage her into a lying position* I suppose it is good, in a way, that you cannot produce children. It means you can have as much sex as you like without any responsibilities. *frowns, silent as he thinks for the next several minutes* Did you ever want to have children?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grins at Seph as he guides her down into a lying position. She doesn’t fight against him and happily complies. However, when he asks whether or not she ever wanted children, she simply shrugs* I don’t know if I wanted children per-se at that time, or just to please that male.. *Shakes her head* It’s no longer a want at all, Seph. I do not regret the fact that I cannot have children. *reaches up to rub the side of his face* And from what I know of you, you never really wanted children either.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs slightly, smirking* You have to be out of your mind. I never wanted children. I don’t think I ever would, either. They would either try to kill me, or they would end up growing to hate me. Either way, it wouldn’t be a good idea. You know how much I hate my own father. And my mother.. *deeply scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph’s assumptions* Seph, somehow, I don’t see you donating your children, if you ever had any at all, to science. I think that will give you a point right there. *shakes her head then moves to make herself comfortable whilst draping her upper body in his lap* So, what else did you want to talk about?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That was it, really… *shrugs* There’s not much to do until one of Spikehead’s lackeys come to the house and update us on the situation. *Grunts in annoyance* And I would not donate any of my offspring to science. That would be perpetuating the amount of suffering that I went through.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph* That is exactly what I said, Seph. *reaches up to playfully flick at his bangs* I know you well enough to know that you would never do anything of the sort. *closes her eyes and yawns* Have I mentioned that you make a good pillow? *smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m sure you have already. But I’m not soft and squishy like a pillow or anything. Nor am I fat. *repositions himself slightly in order to make both of them more comfortable* But no, I don’t think I ever want children. I will raise them incorrectly, probably kill them, or end up mistreating them to the point where they want to kill me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs at Seph’s statements* Considering that you seem determined to stick with me as your chosen partner for mating, I highly doubt that you’ll ever have to worry about raising children at all. So, this is a moot point, Seph. *yawns and closes her eyes* And you are warm and comfortable to me. That is more than enough to make you a good pillow.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t make a good pillow. Lie on my elbow or ribs and you will see what I mean. *shakes his head* And it’s not a moot point, as you called it. I didn’t know you were sterile until you informed the others just now. I just figured you weren’t ready to conceive right now… *shrugs* You don’t smell like you are in heat at this point.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks at Seph then chuckles at him* I didn’t think that you were an expert on telling when human females are in “heat”. *shakes her head at Seph* And I did tell you long before, when we first started having sex, that I was barren. I guess you just didn’t understand my words. *nudges him, trying to push him down into a lying position on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not an expert, but it’s not hard to pick up the smell. When you’re close enough, it’s quite noticable. As long as it’s not masked by the odour of a female who hasn’t washed herself in a number of days. *deeply scowls at the idea. He seems confused at first to her nudging, then soon complies, lying down for her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow at Seph’s words she then shakes her head and positions herself so that her head is now rested on his chest* I didn’t take you the type to get that close to that many females, Seph. *gently caresses his abdomen then thinks* You’re probably sterile too, being a hybrid and all. Most hybrid animals that I can think of can’t really breed. *shrugs*

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.