Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Viewing 25 posts - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 1,647 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* Do not worry about me. In the long run, whether I die in the immediate or not, I will survive. *she continues to cough. She then shuffles to remain seated on the passage-way, but she leans her back on the railing. She then frowns at the noise and glances down at the lifestream* What now..?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I am not sure. It sounded like a bomb just went off down there. The other one never came out, either…. *keeps an eye on the Lifestream’s surface, openly frowning* Did he die? *raises his ears as he hears another rumble occuring from below* We should probably get out of here, hm? *crouches down to pick up Kalysto, slinging the younger male across his back* Come on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns* Seph didn’t come out…? *She slowly gets to her feet then looks down at the lifestream. Despite the fact that it looks like she’s ready to collapse, she forces her body to remain standing. She then scans over the surface of the lifestream, looking for any signs of her mate* ~Seph??~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*Sephiroth’s life-essence is very far away now. He is travelling through the veins of the planet and his form is being moved towards the Lifestream crack in the middle of Mideel*

Rhyderi: No, he didn’t come out. *watches Jenna but doesn’t interferre for now, not really knowing what to say to her* …do you want to wait for him? *pauses, looking quite hesitant* What if… *stops, shaking his head* What if he’s not coming?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as she feels Seph’s ensence flow away from where they currently are. Scowling, she looks back at Rhyderi* If you can’t find a way back on your own… I’ll come back for you later. *with that, she moves onto the railing. She then takes a deep breath before diving down toward the lifestream*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *inhales, about to say something. He looks rather conflicted as he watches her, then quietly sighs on the exhale. He flicks his ears back and tilts his head at her, examining her for a few moments, before he shakes his head again, trying to process what she has said* Are you sure it’s a good idea? You saw what happened down there. Its probably not safe to go after him. You don’t even know if he’s alive, do you? *glances at Genesis* Do you know the way out?

Kalysto: *makes a weak groan before falling silent again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *shakes his head as he watches Jenna jump after Sephiroth* Always the hero.. Silver Elite. *he shrugs then glances at Rhyderi* Hmm..? Yes, I know my way around here. ShinRa never did build too complex of structures. Come and follow. *he moves past the bridge. He then starts to climb up a set of chain*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *glances down at the Lifestream and silently ponders where Jenna is going before sighing at the ripples in the liquid. He follows Genesis, mumbling even though Jenna wouldn’t be able to hear him* I hope you find your friend. *climbs up the chain after Genesis, not having an easy time of it due to lugging Kalysto up the chain also*

Sephiroth: *washes up on the rocks at the edge of the Lifestream crack at Mideel, quite still*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *places up as many barrier and protective spells as she can manage as soon as she sinks further into the lifestream. She then mutters to herself, somewhat hoping that the planet will hear her as well* Please… bring me to Seph. I don’t want to be stuck here.

Genesis: *jumps up onto the platform at the end of the chain. He then sighs as he waits for Rhyderi to catch up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *slowly hauls himself up the chain with one arm, being careful to balance Kalysto on his other shoulder. Once on the platform, he sets his younger brother down and pants slightly* One moment… *crouches down, lowering his head to catch his breath* He’s heavier than he looks.

*the planet makes a low rumbling noise, and then the currents of liquid begin to push Jenna around. Within the next few minutes, she would be dumped at the edge of the crack near Sephiroth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *glances over at Kalysto. He then shrugs before moving over to the elf. He then bends down and moves to pick up the other man* Let me know when you ar ready to continue on.

Jenna: *yelps as she’s pushed around. She fights as hard as she can to keep her protective barriers up. However, despite her efforts, the sheer amount of power that she’s trying would shatter her shields. So, she washes up onto the beach in a nearly half-dead state and is barely concious* Damn…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *for now, he just lies there on the shore, the Lifestream lazily lapping over his lower half. He has since ‘devolved’ back into his regular self, and is lying buck naked on the sandy ground, motionless for now, his mind quite completely frazzled and still trying to recover from the amount of energy that has been surged and sucked from his system*

Rhyderi: You do not have to do that. *moves to his feet again* As long as we do not have to climb anything else, I can carry him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: It matter not either way. All SOLDIERS like myself and Sephiroth possess unsurpassed strength that can be found on no other living being on this planet. That is the way that we were produced. *he then begins to move toward the exit. However, he does glance back at Rhyderi* Tell me… Your eyes. They glow, quite unusually. However, they are not mako eyes. What exactly is it that you’ve been injected with?

Jenna: *groans and manages to get up on her hands and knees for long enough to look around and spot Sephiroth. She then crawls over to him before smiling with relief* Goood.. *groaning, she then collapses ontop of him and fully looses conciousness*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: P… produced? *shakes his head* I’ve heard of couples reproducing to create children with strong qualities from either house, but… *sets his sword at his side, watching Genesis, seeming intruiged by his easiness with carrying Kalysto* Tell me, is it a long way out?

Sephiroth: *remains quite still, and would remain that way for a few hours if left undisturbed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Yes, produced by scientists. They took selected us from canidates… Well, they took the normal ones, and produced SOLDIERS. The monsters of ShinRa made to protect the interests of their company. *he releases a soft scoff* You still have not quite answered my inquiry. What were you injected with to produce such a glow? As for the exit. No, it’s right there. *he nods toward the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *narrows his eyes* I do not wish to discuss the subject of the unnatural hue in my eyes. Please do not ask such a question again – it is something I would rather not think of. *moves towards the door and nods* Thank you for leading the way.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Heh, a product of twisted science as well? *she shakes his head then frowns* At least most of those like me, SOLDIERs, volunteered for their procedures. However, the top three of us.. We never had a choice in the matter. How cruel fate is. *he nods once they exit the reactor. He then moves to set Kalysto down next to a wall. Once this is done, he spreads out his single wing. As soon as this is done, he turns to Rhyderi*
    “Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess
    We seek it thus, and take to the sky
    Ripples form on the water’s surface
    The wandering soul knows no rest.”
    *with that, he leaps into the air and begins to fly away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *blinks as he watches Genesis turn to leave* Not the product of experimentation, no. Rather… *scowls* Demonic energies. *glances down at Kalysto, then back at Genesis* Where do I go from here…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *pauses as Rhyderi speaks to him. He then shrugs* I cannot say exactly where you go from here, for I cannot make a choice for you. However, I can tell you of the terrain. From there, you may make your decision. *he ponits south* Just past the path, there is a small town. It has very little to offer, but it does have an inn. *he then indicates to the south-east* If it is your desire to return to the same land where Sephiroth has settled, pass the ocean in that direction. You shall find it. Otherwise, travel as you wish. *with that, he flies off into the distance*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sighs* Thank you. It wasn’t that kind of question. I just wanted directions. *picks up Kalysto and begins to head down the path, silently carrying him along with him*

Sephiroth: *makes a weak groan as he begins to stir some time later. He shivers slightly at the cold, then cracks open his eyes to survey his surroundings*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is still laying with her face pressed up against Seph’s chest, for that is where she collapsed. She is quite unconscious and immobile at the moment. There’s probably still lifestream residue coating her body*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans and sits up enough to lightly nudge Jenna off himself. He shivers at the cold, then scans over Jenna, wanting to make sure she is alright* Mmph… *sits up properly and scowls at the fact that both him and Jenna are covered in the Lifestream fluids*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *has quite a bit of blood on her, mostly having leaked out of her mouth and nose. So, she’s not necessarily in the best of conditions. She releases a faint groan as Sephiroth pushes her off of him. However, she doesn’t stir*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses in discomfort as he moves to his feet, reaching down to pick Jenna up. He glares at the area around them before he moves into the air, teleporting them to the entryway of the Halcyon base* I just hope nobody sees… *grumbles as he moves back inside, carrying Jenna down the stairs to the main bedroom*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases another groan as she’s picked up. She then slowly opens her eyes to look up at Sephiroth as he begins to carry her down the stairs. After blinking several times, she focuses her sighs on her mate. She then gives him a small grin* You’re safe..

Viewing 25 posts - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 1,647 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy/Jenna – Iris’ is closed to new replies.