Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,647 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

The following months passes by with relative peace in Halcyon, which is good for the name-sake of the island. One would think an island with that name is peaceful, would they not?

Dimitri frequently goes to Zach, whining about how much his splinted wing itches. Frequently, he asks Zach if it is time to take off the bandaging. For the most part, he is still grumpy and down about the fact that he had fallen out of the tree and not flown at all. However, he’s shown no signs of even wanting to think about flying again.

As for Desiree, what can be said? She remains the stubborn eldest child of Sephiroth who she’s always been. A couple of months are definitely not going to change that. However, she has spent most of her time with Kalysto now, helping him out as much as possible. Also, she continues to tend to Sephiros’s needs in the unwanted fashion that she has done for years.

Unfortunately, Jenna has not fared as well as the others. Her health has continued to decline and she slowly becomes weaker with the passing time. By now, her abdomen shows slight signs of her pregnancy, for she is estimated to be around three and a half to four months pregnant. For the most part, she has a tendency to sleep even more than her normal frequency. Luckily, she’s remained lucid and hasn’t completely declined in her mental presence at all.

As for today, one event definitely stands out amongst the normal hum-drum of the average passage of the day. For on this day, a large dragon has flown over to Halcyon. Upon landing, it quickly takes the form of a humanoid female before slipping into the base with ease, thanks to its magics. Luckily for most, the intruder moves quickly and unnoticed by the security system. In fact, it only stays in the base long enough to leave a package, namely an egg, in the room of a certain blood elf. Once the package is delivered, the dragon stealthily exits the base and leaves to return to its preferred nesting grounds.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth has spent the past few months trying to keep things normalized around the base. Jenna worries him and he keeps an eye on her wellbeing frequently, however, he does not try to avoid his duties as a father. He cares for her where possible and also keeps ontop of his regular activities, such as preparing meals, so forth. He has neglected his training somewhat and still doesn’t properly fight with his sword, but the every day activities and being kept busy keep his mind away from the thoughts that his left hand is gone.

Meanwhile, Kalysto has been puttering away with his vials, experimenting with different types of energies. He has managed to acquire fel-blood which he keeps on the desk despite the fact it regularly degenerates and makes the room smell rancid. He has also started a plant collection outside and has been growing huge quantities of mana-thistle, though it is unclear what he is going to do with it next. He doesn’t notice the egg when it arrives and continues to tinker with his latest concoction while his pet Felhunter lies on the edge of his bed, snoozing its head off, it’s tongue out the side of it’s maw.

Zach keeps an eye on Dimitri and continues to tend to Xelong’s upbringing, very pleased with the fact that the small dragon regularly hunts mice. When Dimitri bothers him about the wing brace, he inspects it, pondering whether or not the time is right to take it off.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *wanders into Kalysto’s room, wanting to check up on him. However, she quickly clasps her hand over her nose and coughs* Man… what reeks? When is the last time you’ve had a shower?? *she turns around and loudly coughs, half-gagging as well* Man, that’s rancid..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I had a shower this morning. And no, it’s not flatulence either. *glares slightly at her* If you don’t like it, fuck off. Nobody’s asking you to stay here. *rolls his eyes and corks the bottle of decaying felblood* Go somewhere else.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hey, I’m just telling you that something stinks in here. *She finally recovers herself slightly, managing to stop her gagging. Shaking her head, she moves further into the room* You really should get rid of whatever it is.. *she pauses as she glances over the room. She then points at the far corner* When did you get the egg…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What egg? I don’t collect eggs. I don’t have any around here, not something I’m into. I don’t follow any stupid human tradition or hobby. *glances around the room, then raises an eyebrow as he follows where Desiree is pointing* That’s not mine. You can do what you want with it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? I don’t want an egg. *she shakes her head* That ain’t my type of thing at all. *she wanders closer to the egg and kneels down next to it, humming* It must have gotten here somehow… Are you certain that you don’t know anything about it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I don’t know anything about an egg. I didn’t bring it here, it’s not mine. What the fuck is it anyway? *moves away from his desk to have a look, tapping on it* I don’t know what kind of egg it is. Why don’t you take it? You’re a woman.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? I’m a woman?? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? *she glares at him* Just because I’m a woman, that doesn’t mean I want some egg. That doesn’t mean shit at all. *she snorts and crosses her arms* And if I had to guess, I’d say it’s a dragon… *She stops and frowns* Umm.. weren’t you… you know..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Women are the ones who nurture the stupid stuff like that. Males go off to war. You’re the woman, which means it’s your job to deal with it. Don’t look at me, it’s not my egg! *blinks at her next statement* A dragon? I don’t know what the hell it is, but I don’t want it. *shakes his head* I was what?? Talk sense!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: That dragon, it raped you, right? That means that this egg… probably is actually meant for you. *She shakes her head and steps away* I’m definitely not taking it! No way in hell.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *Stares at Desiree, then turns his head away, pinning his ears back* Smash it. I don’t want it. Go pop it in a pot and boil it up with vegetables. *picks up the egg and throws it at Desiree* I don’t want it, get it away from me!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: What?? *She glares at him* Just because of how it came to be, that doesn’t mean that you should destroy it! *she catches the egg, taking care not to damage it. She then snarls at him* If what I’m thinking of is true, you’re this thing’s father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: That’s not possible. For one, I can’t breed with a dragon – we’re incompatible. Two, I’m sterile. So it’s not mine at all. This is just some sick joke. It’s not mine, it can’t possibly be. Take it away from here and bury it – I don’t want it. *moves back to his table and begins fumbling with his vials of various liquids again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Actually, dragons have this funky thing about them. Their genetics adapt to allow them to breed with everything and anything. I think it’s because Tiamat came from space. Makes her capable of breeding on any planet, you know.. *she shrugs* And you can’t be sterile.. I mean.. if you were.. she wouldn’t have bothered…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You can’t tell somebody is sterile just from looking at them, you silly girl! *shakes his head quickly, knocking over one of the vials by mistake. It shatters onto the ground, and a mixture of emerald and magenta smoke wafts into the air* Oh, damn it. I wanted that, too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You do know that dragons have more senses than we have? *she crosses her arms* I’ve heard of lesser dragons being able to sense out disease and other stuff in humans. I’m certain that one could have done even more. *She snorts and mutters* I’m certain there’s a way to prove that this is yours..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *seems extremely frustrated by now* Get out. Take that stupid egg with you, it’s not mine and I don’t know how it got here. It’s not mine, damn it! I don’t know how else to make you understand. Go away and get out of here!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at him and sighs* Why do you have to be so grumpy about it… *Shaking her head, she moves out of the room. She then walks to her room before setting the egg down on her bed* ~Zach… what do you do with a dragon egg?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”What do you do with one? You pop it in an incubator box and hatch it, of course! Why, did you find one? What kind of dragon is it? Find out what species it is first, and then incubate it at the right temperature.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Umm… that’s a tough question to answer… You see, the guy who lives across from me, the elf dude.. Well, a few months ago, he was raped by this dragon. Now, there’s an egg that was in his room. I think the dragon brought the egg there.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Now why the hell would it do something like that? That’s pretty ridiculous if you ask me..”* *sighs* *”Bring it down here. I’ll get out Xel’s old incubator box and you can pop it in that. Find out what kind of dragon it was, and we’ll go from there…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~You’ve heard of this big dragon called Tiamat, right? Well, we accidently let her loose.. then she raped the guy..~ *shrugging, she moves down the stairs* ~He is refusing to have a thing to do with the egg… It’s pretty cold if you ask me.~ *Soon enough, she passes by Seph’s bed as she moves to Zach’s room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Maybe he’s reacting badly to it because he was raped. Though that’s pretty weird to think about… being raped by a dragon. The dragon would surely say to be chosen like that is an honor.”* *shakes his head and glances at the egg when Desiree moves into the room* Ah, yeah. Tiamat’s egg? I know the setting for that type. *moves under his bed and pulls out the old incubation box device, plugging it in so it can warm up* Pop it in. You might not see anything for six months, you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Do I look like I care when this thing hatches? *she snorts and shakes her head* It doesn’t matter to me. This isn’t my egg. Not my egg at all.. It’s just Kalysto.. He doesn’t even want to have the thing alive. He wanted me to smash it.. *she sighs* Pretty bad, if you ask me.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,647 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy/Jenna – Iris’ is closed to new replies.