Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Viewing 22 posts - 1,626 through 1,647 (of 1,647 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I…. I wouldn’t ask that right now. You are injured. *moves to his feet, holding Iris in one hand as he uses the other to set a towel around his waist again. He carries her into the nursery and sets her down in her crib, before moving back to the bed* She was tired anyway. It’s best to leave them to sleep, than have then be disturbed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* I’m not that badly injured. You need not worry too much about me. *She sighs as she watches him move in and out of the nursery. She then pats Seph’s spot as a means to invite him to return to where he was and what he was starting earlier*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Daddy…. phh. How infantile. *moves back to the bed and flicks his towel off, lying back down beside Jenna, resuming his purring noise once he snuggles up against her* I’m going to mention your injury. I’m concerned for you and nothing is going to change that. *gently pats her arm, then reaches in to kiss her. He moves his head back slowly, then lightly sniffs her, experimentally licking her cheek*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* I’m not really that injured, Seph… I don’t even think that you know much about wha- *she then blinks and chuckles as he begins to sniff and lick her* Well, you’re definitely treading on new ground, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You smell odd. And at the same time, it’s very pleasant. Somehow… *wipes a finger on her cheek, then sits up, sniffing her with more curiousity* Why do you still have that on you? I told you to take a shower, did I not? Is it impairing your ability to concentrate?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head* Why do I have “that” on me? *she shakes her head* You make very little sense there.. *she sighs* My ability to concentrate is fine, Seph. I’m just worn out from the spells that I had to cast earlier on. As for bathing… I’ll do that after I’m rested.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You fell in the Lifestream and didn’t wash it off. It’s.. *stops and licks her shoulder, humming in thought* …actually not that bad. *purrs and presses up against her, reaching up with his hand to try and turn her head towards him so he can kiss her mouth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles* Has anyone ever told you that you are quite the strange creature? *she grins as he licks her shoulder. Then, her grin spreads even further as he kisses her. Soon enough, she wraps her arms about his neck so that she can press up against him in turn and deepen the kiss*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Are you sure you want to fool around…? It’s the middle of the day, and anybody could walk in here… it’s a very open area, you know.”* *moves an arm to rub her back while he kisses her, purring loudly with contentment* *”I’d rather you recover first…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *breaks off the kiss after a moment before moving to nuzzle her nose against the side of his head as she whispers into his ear* Hmm… Not like any of our family follows a proper sleeping schedule. Anyway, I can just lay here and let you lick me all over. Now, can’t I?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You can do that if you want… I certainly would oblige. Not my choice of flavours, but.. *lowers his head to lick her neck area, before lightly nibbling on her skin, raising his head to lick the outside of her ear before purring loudly into it, partially to annoy her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles once more at the sensation of being licked by her mate. She then reaches back to gently massage the back of his head* You could have fooled me. *she smirks at him* And you know, you used to really hate making that noise.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What do you mean, used to? *grunts slightly* I still don’t really like it all that much. But you like it and so I do it. There really isn’t much more to it than that, I am afraid. *sighs slightly, then moves his arms around her neck, seeming content just to stay close to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph.. Fine, if you’re going to stick to that story, I’ll let it slide for now. *she then reaches in to playfully jab his abdomen* However, I bet even if you did try your hardest not to make it, you’d make it anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow at her momentarily, then grunts* Are you challenging me now? Hmm. I just did it because you liked it, but if you don’t… *shrugs* It doesn’t matter either way to me. *pats her arm, then settles down beside her, closing his eyes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *whispers to him* If you did it only for my sake, you souldn’t make the noise even in your sleep. *She moves her right hand to gently scratch behind his ear* And yes, that was a challenge. Are you willing to accept it, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I really don’t know why you would want to put something like that down on the table, but OK. It’s not a challenge to me. *pulls a pillow from the bedhead area and sets his head down on it, yawning* Get some sleep…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh… I’m certain. *she then snuggles up against him before pressing the top of her head against the base of his chin* I love you… I hope that you know that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins with contentment as she snuggles up against him and he moves an arm around her, sighing* I do. *pats her arm and closes his eyes, comfortable enough to want to get some sleep in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm… *reaches over to gently pat Seph’s side as she closes her eyes. She then yawns* I bet that you never expected anyone to ever find your presence to be so comforting.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They usually don’t. I’m the one who usually wants to kill people. *smirks slightly at her* Just shut up and go to sleep so you can recover properly and we can have sex without hinderance or pain problems.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh, I still bet that you never ever perdicted this sort of outcome for your life. *yawns* Not ever. *she then pats his nearest shoulder before nuzzling her nose against the side of his neck* Alright… I’ll go to sleep. *she then presses herself up against him as she begins to drift to sleep*

Viewing 22 posts - 1,626 through 1,647 (of 1,647 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy/Jenna – Iris’ is closed to new replies.