Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,647 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grumbles under her breath* Good thing you’re smashed, because that didn’t really make that much sense… So, you were alive, and no one cared.. Ok.. Yep, no sense. *she rolls her eyes and grins as she notices what Droozun is doing* ~So, I give you pleanty of treats, and you help keep that egg alive. We have an agreement then. Though, if I find a smashed egg, no more chickens and other goodies.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Shut up, woman. You don’t know anything about me… *puts his head down on the bed, looking particularly sour now* I didn’t choose this, and it’s being forced upon me now. What do you want me to do, blindly accept it and laugh? Sorry, but no can do…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hey! *she crosses her arms and openly glares at him* It is a living being, and deserves the chance for life. No matter how it came about. *she frowns at him* No, you don’t have to be happy about it, but you know, being a man and taking responsibility is.. part of being a man.. *she shrugs* You should at least not threaten to kill it!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: First of all… *sits up, glaring at her* I’m a fucking Blood Elf, not a man. Stop trying to compare me to humans, I’m not one and never will be. *shakes his head* Next… why the hell are you going on a crusade about this? I didn’t have any say in it’s creation… I still don’t have any say in it. You’re telling me how it is, and there’s absolutely nothing, nothing else, no other option? Fuck off. What makes you think I’m going to blindly accept something I had no control over? And don’t tell me I have a choice, because you’re trying to force this shit on me. I don’t want to raise it, I don’t want to have anything to do with it… leave it at that and piss off. Go find somebody else to keep it if you want it to live. Just stop trying to railroad your goddamn morals over me. I’m not going to take responsibility for something I had no control over. Asking ANYBODY to do something like that is BULLSHIT!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Man as in male, not human. *she snorts at him* Fine, how do you term the male part of your species? Just that, male? Fine, male. Same difference. *she waves her hand in an indifferent manner* And so what? A lot of children are accidents. *She sets her hands on her hips* I know for a fact that neither my father nor mother wanted me to start with. Yet they still accepted me. Why can’t you at least give it a try, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Because I don’t want to… its the principle of the thing. I told you all I needed to already and if you can’t listen or understand it, you can just fuck off… *swats a hand out at her, then puts his head down on the bed again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: And the principle of the thing is that you aren’t even giving it a chance. *she snorts and glares at him before loudly snorting* You’re such a pig-headed male. *she then moves toward the door. Kneeling down for a moment to pat Droozun’s head, she whispers to him* I think you can move from that door.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *because he hasn’t specifically been ordered to by his master, he does nothing. He responds to the petting with a loud purr however, and sits on his haunches, chewing at the wood in the door to make a “doggie door” of sorts*

Kalysto: I’m not a nice person…. if you didn’t work that out by now, then you’re a fool. *glares at her* Get out of my sight…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *narrows her eyes at Kalysto* You’re not a horrid man, excuse me, male, either. *she snorts at him and continues to pat Droozun’s head* Despite all your tough talk, you have proven that you are actually quite redeemable in character. *she then stands up* Or did you think I was too dumb to notice that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Blah blah blah… *tries to flick his wrists at her* Begone, I grow tired of your prescence. Talk all day if you want about morals, I’m not interested in them… I don’t know how much I have to stress it to make you understand. *yawns and curls up on the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hrmph. *She rolls her eyes but before leaving the room* You know, your demon friend here thinks that he needs to stay wedged in this door. *she then turns around and moves into her own bedroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *looks up again* Fine, fine.. *grunts at the demon dog* Follow her. *yawns and curls up again*

Droozun: *wags his tail and immediately smashes his way out of the door again, bounding off to follow Desiree to her bedroom. Once there, he sits on his haunches and raises his maw up towards her, his tongue rolling out the side of his mouth as he pants*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stops in her tracks as she hears the felpuppy chasing after her. She then blinks and looks back at him* Huh?? Why the… *groaning, she shakes her head then kneels down to give Droozun a pat on the head* What do you want?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *raises his snout up to her hand and begins to loudly purr, thumping his back feet on the ground in his happiness. At the same time he raises his tendril-like sensors towards her hand and tries to ‘hug’ her wrist with them, though the action may be a bit rough*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *gives the felpuppy a small grin as he shows affection. She then straightens up and sets the hand that she had been petting him against the bottom of her chin in thought* Soo… Can you even tell me what you want if you want something..?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *ponders her words for a moment, then telepathically transmits a series of meaningless colours to her mind as he lazily itches his side. Then he sends her a series of random objects in the exact manner he sees them. They include hazy blue-energy pictures of pizza, rocks, elephants, wolves, cake, buildings, and finally, his master. All of the images while made out of energies, take on the shape of their objects and would be recognizable by somebody who sees via normal methods*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks at the images. She then tilts her head with confusion* Umm… Yea… Ok, I have no idea what that actually meant though. *she sighs and moves to her room* Well, if you’re intent on following me, come on. *soon enough, she plops down on her bed. She then calls up* Centra, can you turn on the projection screen? I want to watch a movie.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *sticks to Desiree like glue, and it almost seems like he’s trying to get underfoot with the way he is moving around her. She she moves into her room, he follows, hopping up onto the bed when she does. He then telepathically sends her a picture of the chicken she fed him earlier and begins to wag his tail rapidly* Rrrrrrr.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks as the image of a chicken appears in her mind. She then sits up slightly and looks down at Droozun* Oh, so you want more food, huh? Ok, but you need to not try to trip me up. Alright. *ignoring the fact that the holoscreen has been set up for her, she gets out of her bed. She then begins moving down to the kitchen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *immediately bounds after Desiree as she moves, trying to stand between her legs at all times. He follows her down the stairs despite the fact his claws scrape over them and he trips a few times. This is mostly due to the fact he’s so interested in following her, he’s not putting any effort into his footing* Rrrrrr…. *sends her the picture of chicken again and thumps his tail with happiness*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps a few times as Droozun nearly trips her. She then frowns at him* Well, you’re not going to get any food at all if you make me fall down the stairs, boy. *She chuckles at him. Finally, she makes it to the kitchet. Upon entering, she begins to open up the supply cabinet. She then pulls out a few slices of choice meat and a couple of chickens. She then sets them down on the floor in front of Droozun* Here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *follows her into the kitchen, stopping only once the food has been placed down in front of him. He is rather quick to snatch it up in his teeth, then begins to shake it around before finally eating it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stands back as Droozun eats. She then softly chuckles* Does that silly elf ever feed you at all? *she grins at the thought of Kalysto refusing to feed Droozun. She then shrugs and closes up the cabinets* Well, that’s all you’re getting for today.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *shakes his head at Desiree’s words and continues to chow down on the food until it’s all gone. He begins to groom his paws contentedly, at least until he starts coughing. The Felhunter immediately stands up again and staggers backwards, then begins to make a loud choking sputtering noise. He collapses on the ground and stops moving, seeming to be dead*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps and jumps as the Felpuppy begins to cough. She then yelps as he collapses* Umm.. Hey.. come on.. Don’t do this. *whimpering, she looks around the room. She then yelps in fear and rushes toward Kalysto’s room* Hey! Get up! Now!

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,647 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy/Jenna – Iris’ is closed to new replies.