Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Viewing 25 posts - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 1,647 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a short purring sound at her* Yes. And so are you, I hope. *sets her down on the bed* Are you alright? *crouches down beside her, scanning her over* How did you end up beside me? And how did I get to Mideel?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stiffles a cough then slowly nods* I shall be fine… I think. *she shakes her head then looks up at him* I don’t know about Mideel.. But you were in the lifestream and started floating away. So, I leaped into it after you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah, I see. I remember dragging Sesshou down into the Lifestream. Then I began trying to absorb it… *shakes his head* The conciousness of the planet wouldn’t have that however, and decided to attack me. Next thing I remember, I was in Mideel… and you were on me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: At least you’re not being held captive. That’s all that matters to me. *she then coughs again before closing her eyes* So… it’s finally really over?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It would seem so… I dragged the snake into the Lifestream and she disintergrated. *lowers his head slightly, keeping his focus on her* Are you discontent? *frowns* If I had defeated a great nemesis, I would be rather pleased. *frowns and picks up one of the discarded bedsheets to wrap around himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I didn’t say that. It’s just.. seems so unreal, for lack of a better term. *she gives him a small grin* If I didn’t know better, I’d say that I may wind up waking soon to find out that all of this, even you, was a dream.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Heh, I entered the Lifestream in my highest form. It had been my ultimate goal. Maybe it is a dream. *shakes his head* It certainly is cold.

Zach: *walks out of his room, carrying Iris with him* I’m glad both of you had such a fun time while you were out. *places the baby girl on the bed and storms off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm…? I didn’t mean just today. I meant the last decade or so. *she shrugs and chuckles* I just never dreamed of having any- *she then blinks as Zach suddenly storms in. She then frowns* Zach, what the hell is wrong?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *rather bitterly* Oh, nothing. Sorry that people actually still need to take care of each other around here. *moves back into his room and slams the door before lying down on the bed beside Xelong, cuddling up against him, rather upset*

Sephiroth: *grins at Jenna before turning his back on her* I must excuse myself for a short period of time. I am in need of a bath. *stops when he sees Zach and raises an eyebrow at the boy’s behavior. He sighs lightly as he watches him depart again* Hrmph. Youth. He is going through puberty. And is most likely being irrational, or hormonal.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly pushes herself up to a standing position. However, she does wind up coughing after moving. She then looks at Sephiroth* Go ahead and take that bath. You deserve it. *she gives him a small grin* I’ll go talk to Zach. *she then closes her eyes to gather up her strength before she starts moving to Zach’s room. Despite her attempts to make herself look perfectly fine, her movements are a bit slow and stiff, which betrays the fact that she’s still in quite a bit of pain from the spells that she had cast earlier*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Don’t strain yourself.”* *moves room containing the spring and quietly shuts the door before stepping in to the water, sitting down to relax*

Zach: *just lies there and strokes Xelong on the head, glaring at the door, expecting it to be opened momentarily*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’ll be fine, Seph.~ *she stops in front of Zach’s door. She then knocks on it. However, soon after moving in that manner, she begins to cough once more* Damn.. *shaking her head, she looks up at the door* Zach, can I come in?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: No, you can’t. Go away. *pulls the covers over his head*

Sephiroth: *”You can give that impression all you like, but you are not invincible you know. If you wish, I can deal with the boy. Just give me about five or ten minutes.”* *momentarily dunks his head under the water to wet his hair, placing shampoo in it moments after*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph… I’ll be fine.~ *deeply frowns at Zach’s response* Zach, please. I just want to talk. Don’t worry. You’re not in- *she stops as she begins to cough again, which forces a bit more blood to come up from her lungs* Damn.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I said go away!

Sephiroth: *”You’d better be.”* *after washing his hair, he rinses it out, then picks up some soap and moves to the deeper parts of the spring so he can wash the rest of himself off* *”I’d personally be resting if I were you, and I intend to do that after I am dry here. Maybe you would like to join me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Maybe I will.~ *she sighs at Zach. She then shakes her head* A pity for him, there’s no locks. *despite Zach’s insisting, she opens the door and moves to the side of his bed. As she walks to his bed, she reaches up to wipe some blood that has splattered onto her lips* Zach..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sits up and glares at her* Oh what do you want? I said to go away. *scoops Xelong up in his arms and moves to his feet, heading for the doorway* I don’t want to talk to you. You clearly don’t want to hang around and do what you’re supposed to!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: What? *she frowns and shakes her head* What makes you say that, Zach? We do want to stay around.

Xelong: *chirps as he’s picked up. He then glances up at Zach before he begins to wiggle about* ~Was comfortable.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah? Like you did when the baby was crying? You didn’t even say you were leaving, and you didn’t give any instructions either. *”Sorry. I’ll go off on my own then.”* *sets Xelong back down on the bed, then returns for the door, walking out of it, heading for the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Zach* You don’t now what happened to Desiree, do you? *she shakes her head. She then transmits to Zach exactly what sort of condition his elder sister is currently in* I’m sorry for leaving in a rush.. However, we were in a large amount of peril and your sister was gravely injured.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *stops again and glares back at Jenna* Oh yeah? That’s alright I suppose… *frowns* But what if your baby girl threw up and started choking on her own vomit? She was lying on her back and crying when I found her. She was hungry and wet. Nobody told me anything. Nobody was here… except for Cancer, and she’s upstairs, tinkering with that stupid car you stole for her once.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head then nods* You’re right. For that I am most sorry. When I left, I did not know how grave the situation was. *begins to move toward him* However, do not think that means that I don’t care about you or any- *she then pauses as she begins to cough once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *raises an eyebrow at her* Are you sick? *pushes his glasses back onto his face and moves up to her. He tries to press an ear against her chest* I didn’t know you had a cold.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: **Her breathing is rather ragged since she still has quite a bit of blood that is sticking to her trachea and other breathing tubes* No, I’m not sick. *tries to step away from Zach* I’ll be fine. Don’t worry about me. *she sighs* Do you want to see Desiree?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah, alright… *glances back towards the stairs, then walks up them, already seeming to know the way* Is she awake yet? How hard was she hit? *wanders throught corridors, and then peers in Desiree’s doorway*

*There is a large grey wolf seated at the foot of Desiree’s bed. It is asleep right now, but it’s ears are raised high over his head, still seeming alert to its surroundings*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 1,647 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy/Jenna – Iris’ is closed to new replies.