Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Viewing 25 posts - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 1,647 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~No, I have not spotted her as awake yet. Oh.. Your new sister. Her name is Iris.~ *with that, she moves over to the bed then she picks up the infant so that she could examine her*

Desiree: *is still lying on her bed. Her eyes are shut in slumber. She’s healed up quite a bit thanks to Zulmire’s efforts. However, she still looks like she recently took a beating*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *is quite sleepy and content right now, due to the fact she is warm and full of milk. She sleepily focusses her eyes on Jenna, before closing them, comfortable in her arms*

Zach: *”Huh, odd name. Any reason for it?”* *crouches down over Desiree, then pokes her shoulder* Are you awake yet?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Did you look into her eyes, by any chance? IF you did, you might have noticed the reason why I choose that name.~ *She grins at the girl then pats her head. Soon enough, she leans back onto the bed before setting the girl down next to her*

Desiree: *releases a weak groan. She then slowly opens her eyes* Huh…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the wolf on the floor flicks his ear towards Zach and makes a low warning soft growl*

Zach: Oh hey, you are awake. *takes a seat at the edge of her bed, smirking down at her* Mom was telling me that you got runover by a truck. Did you get the licence plate number by any chance? *raises an eyebrow at the growling* I didn’t know you had a pet dog.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh…? *Stupidly stares at Zach because her brain has not booted up yet* Truck? Dog? *She frowns and shakes her head. She then closes her eyes again for a moment before snapping them open and looking at Zach* Where’s Kalysto..? Is he alright? Did he get hurt?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Relax, it was actually a joke. *shakes his head* I don’t even know what you’re talking about, though. You got attacked or something. You want to tell me about it? I didn’t really hear much… I just your father and mother ran off and left us here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at him* Was helping Kalysto then I was hit by something… *whimpers* Is he alright? Where is he? *tries to sit up then gasps in pain before collapsing back onto the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: That elf guy? Huh. Haven’t seen him since your mom and dad got back. *frowns at her* Don’t get up. You’re hurt – it won’t do you any good. *takes a seat at the edge of her bed again* Do you need anything?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *deeply frowns at what Zach tells her. She then closes her eyes before trying to concentrate on contacting Kalysto* ~Are you all right…? Where are you?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*there is no reply from Kalysto right now. If Desiree were strong enough in her senses to detect where he is, she would find him in the area near Nibelheim, as Rhyderi is carrying him towards the town*

Zach: What? *sighs* I wouldn’t worry too much. Elves have a long lifespan or something. *pauses* Did you want anything to eat or drink? I don’t offer this much, so take advantage of it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *bitterly grumbles* Long life spans means nothing about being alright now… *she frowns as Kalysto doesn’t answer her. She then tries to send a psychic shock to his mind in hopes of getting his attention* ~Kalysto… Answer me! Please…~ *She then turns her attention to Zach one more* Huh? Eat or drink…? I guess…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: If he was dead, somebody would have told you by now. *moves off the bed* What do you want to eat? We still have chicken. Your dad also baked something else, but it was really boring and bland. I might be able to find some soup. How about that?

Kalysto: *is still out of it and motionless. The psychic shock causes him to jump slightly and groan, which annoys the one who is carrying him. Apart from that he doesn’t really reply*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Whimpers and shakes her head* He’s not responding… *She looks up at Zach* Please.. Find Kalysto. I want to know if he’s safe. Maybe he was left out there.. I don’t know. Please, Zach.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Heh… I don’t even really know what I’m looking for, but OK… *sighs quietly and moves for the door* I don’t really know how long I’ll be gone for. But I’ll come back to you as soon as I can with any news, alright? *walks up the stairs and exits the base. He levitates into the air once outside, then begins to fly away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Broadly grins at Zach’s agreement. She then sends an impression of the energy signatures that she uses to track Kalysto* Thank you, brother… *with that, her eyes begin to droop down as she is still quite tired*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *moves to his feet after Zach departs, then raises one hand and transforms himself back into his natural form. He glances over at Desiree, then scratches his chin as he glances out the door* Yah probably didn’ need ta’ be sendin’ dat boy. Da elf is still alive, I woulda known otherwise.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans and opens up her eyes to look up at Zulmire for a moment* Hmmm…? So tired.. *She then closes her eyes again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: You be askin’ about da elf. I be tellin’ you he be fine. He not dead, I would be able t’ tell if he was. *scratches his head in thought* Y’ knew I was down dere. Why you send ‘da boy? All y’ needed t’ do was kick da edge o’ your bed and talk to meh.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *is unresponsive for now, for she’s so tired that she isn’t even really listening to Zulmire all that much. Instead, she just cringes as a breath causes her some discomfort around her ribs* It hurts… Father… *If checked, she’d prove to be a small bit feverish*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *makes a quiet sighing sound at Desiree and raises a hand over her, casting another healing spell before walking out the door, moving off after Zach*

Sephiroth: *finally moves out of the water and dries himself off. He wanders out of the hot springs area wearing just towels and moves back to the bed, scanning around for Jenna* *”Are you sleeping yet? If not, you had better be. I want you to rest and recover.”* *sighs quietly and sits on the edge of the bed to dry off his hair*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *a small smirk spreads over her lips. She then opens her eyes to look up at Sephiroth* I told you, Seph. I’ll be fine. You needn’t worry about me. *She shakes her head* Even then, if I don’t go to sleep and rest, what are you going to do about it, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well.. nothing right now. *moves back to lie beside her, quickly pulling the covers over himself to stay warm. Once he has done that, he attempts to move up against her, making a weak pathetic purring noise, trying to get attention*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at him* And you want me to get rest, hm? *broadly grins and shakes her head. She then reaches over to gently poke the tip of his nose in a playful manner* At least I happen to be aware that there’s an infant on our bed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: She’s fine where she is. Unless you want me to move her back to the crib. *sits up and glances down at Iris* She’s not crying. I think she is asleep, actually… *reaches over to pick the infant up, frowning as he disturbs her a bit* Yes. She was asleep.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at him* You know, “daddy”, you could have not bothered picking her up at all and let her continue sleeping. *she grins at her mate* She then reaches up to flick at his nearest set of bangs* However, if you wanted to put her in the crib so that we can have some intimacy, I won’t object.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 1,647 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy/Jenna – Iris’ is closed to new replies.