Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,647 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: So give it back to him and make him hatch it. You can’t let it die. I don’t know what else to suggest, I don’t even think like that. If I saw an egg, I would hatch it, end of story. *moves to pat the lump in his bed, then strokes the dragon’s back, wanting to hear it purr*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *narrows her eyes in thought. She then looks at the incubator and taps her foot* Hmm.. Yea, you know. I think I will. I mean, if he’s really the father, he shouldn’t just be dumping the egg on me! That’s just not fair. For me or the egg! *she stomps over to the incubator, she then picks up the entire unit* Thanks Zach.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: You’re welcome. I hope it works out. It’s a tough situation, though. It’s not his fault the egg is there so he’s probably going to feel an injustice at having to be responsible for it. But yet, you can’t let it die either. Oh well, not my moral dilemma.

Kalysto: *since Desiree left, he has locked the door and is leaning up behind it to continue his experimentation with various vials of fluid. Because he thinks he is close to finishing a drinkable energy liquid, he works hard on trying to get the formula right*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stomps up the stairs, still carrying the incubator. She then tries to barge into Kalysto’s room, but she hisses as she finds that the door is locked. So, after hissing in irritation, she turns around and moves into the room. After setting the incubator down near the door, she sits down in a chair and keeps a close eye on Kalysto’s door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *can hear Desiree on the other side of his door, but ignores her for now, wanting to finish experimenting with his liquids. When he finishes mixing up the batch, he swirls the ominous looking liquid around, then raises the flask and attempts to drink the concoction. He loudly gags at the taste and quickly stumbles back onto the bed as the energy rush hits him very hard*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Jerks her head up as she hears Kalysto gag from inside his room. She narrows her eyes with suspicion, but decides to remain in the chair for now. However, if he were to make more noise, she would jump into action*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *loudly coughs at the burning sensation in his mouth and throat, but soon closes his eyes as the high of the concoction hits him. He goes quiet and turns his head off to the side, mostly incapacitated for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans and grumbles to herself* I swear, if he’s gotten himself into a mess again.. *she then gets to her feet and grabs the incubation chamber. Soon enough, she moves to Kalysto’s door and looks over it before trying to use her psychic powers to force it unlocked* Let me in..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *hears Desiree’s noises outside of the room and flicks a hand at the door, ordering his Felpuppy to go after it. He makes a loud cough and rolls onto his side, a large drunk grin spreading over his face*

Droozun: *makes a rumbling snarl in acknowledgement of it’s master’s command. It quickly bounds ahead and begins to chew and attack the door, soon smashing a Felpuppy sized hole in the bottom*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *jumps back as the felpuppy smashes through the dooor. She then narrows her eyes at Droozun* Bad boy.. *she sighs and finally manages to pick the lock with her psychic abilities, making the door open normally. She then tries to walk around Droozun and get to Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *now that the door is open, the Felhunter seems confused. It wedges itself in the hole it made, then stands there, panting, seeming to be awaiting its next order*

Kalysto: *makes a low humming sound as he senses Desiree nearby* Oh fuck me, woman… what do you want from me now…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *moves to stand in front of Kalysto. She then sighs as she looks down at him* I heard the noises that you were making, I was concerned. *she snorts* Clearly you were just making yourself smashed again. *rolling her eyes, she slams the incubator down on his bed* Here, this is yours. You’re the one who should take care of it. *she straightens up and crosses her arms*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No… just levelling it off again… the craving never goes away… it’s maddening… *closes his eyes, then curls up* If you can work out how to make a constant low-level feed, it would probably never bother me again… *winces as the incubator is slammed down next to him* Don’t make so much noise, it hurts!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm… Well.. I might know one single person who knows how to do that, elf. *she narrows her eyes, trying to get back at him for all the times that he calls her woman* However, you need to be lucid again before I bother to bring you to her. *she then grabs a chair and sits down next o Kalysto’s chair* The egg is still yours to take care of. No one else’s.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh, good… It’s all taken care of… you can go away now. *hiccups slightly, then raises his head to look back at the incubator, then the egg* So… its mine to take care of… good. I’ll take care of it the same way my parents took care of me, how does that sound?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *gives him a cold, hard glare* No, that’s not taking care of your offspring. *she snarls* Abandoning them is a horrible thing to do! And don’t you even dare think about smashing it. I won’t ever forgive you if you do that.

Tiamat: *her voice rumbles through his head* ~It would be a grave mistake to mistreat our offspring. I sent it there to be raised by you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: My parents didn’t abandon me… what a joke. You… don’t know anything about me… so how can you make assumptions? Silly woman. You can f.. can f… ff… *moves to his feet in a hurry and walks into the bathroom, promptly throwing up once he has reached the toilet* *”How can I mistreat it if I’m not even going to treat it in the first place?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tiamat: ~Turning your back on the responsibility that I have given you shall not be tolerated. However, if you do take good care of our offspring, I shall reward you. I sense the torment that your body puts you through. A pity.~

Desiree: Well, maybe if you talked more about yourself, I would know! *grumbles* Still, abandoning a child is rather horrible… *she looks over at Droozun* Hey boy, want a chicken?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *immediately jerks its head up and begins to drool, flaying it’s sensor tentacles towards her. It stays in the smashed door hole however, as that was where it was last instructed to go by its master*

Kalysto: Technically, the Fel Hunter is genderless… it came from the Twisting Nether and it breeds by partially disintergrating its energy strands to make more baby Felhunters. It’s not a living breathing animal so it doesn’t have reproductive organs… or more notedly, a ballsack. So it’s not a guy. *stumbles back to the bed and falls face down onto it* Again, my parents didn’t abandon me… my father, the great Matthias Sol’thenan, died. That kind of happens to you when you’re defending your home soil and your source of energy gets blown up when you’re at ground-zero. Mom died of sickness… and then I got dumped in an orphanage. So yeah, I can raise it the same way my parents raised me – doing whatever the fuck I do normally, then getting randomly blown up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hrmph, well, I can’t call it an it. Boy sounds better. *she snorts and shakes her head. She then frowns at Kalysto* You shouldn’t blame your parents for dying like that.. Your father was probably trying to help protect you or something. *she narrows her eyes* Still, you should take care of your own egg. *with that, she moves out of the room. However, she doesn’t stay gone for long. For, in five minutes, she returns with a large dead fowl* Well.. I’m not quite certain if this one is a chicken.. *Shrugging, she throws the bird to Droozun*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *although it has no nose or any olfactory sense at all, it begins to drool all over the floor when it senses the food nearby. When the dead fowl is tossed to him, he grabs it up in his teeth and begins to shake it violently, smashing it on the floor a few times to make sure it is really dead. Then he begins to eat it, crunching through the bones with his jaws*

Kalysto: Fuck that… I’m letting it go cold. I don’t want it… it’s not mine. I’m as sterile as a cart-mule… had sex with women plenty of times and nothing…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *deeply frowns at what she hears from Kalysto. She then moves closer to him before poking her finger against the tip of his nose* No! That is not an acceptable way to act at all. *She glares at him* And your proof means nothing. My own mother had sex with.. thousands of guys. Father has been the only male that she’s been able to make children with. So, having nothing happen doesn’t prove infertility. Just not a good match. *She snorts at him then turns around* Tell me when you want me to show you the person who might be able to help you with your addiction.. Though I might not show you anything if you continue saying that you’re going to let that egg die.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *tries to sit up again, but fails* I don’t have an addiction…. I’m not mana addicted, I swear…. it’s just really, really appealing… *coughs, shaking his head* Egg can’t really die if it wasn’t alive to begin with. Turn it… into a big omelette.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *growls at Kalysto and pokes the tip of his nose once more* You will do no such thing. The embryo in that thing is indeed classified as alive. *she snorts at him then glances over at Droozun* ~If I give you a lot of chickens, will you help me make certain your master doesn’t smash that egg?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *the tongue once again rolls out the side of his head as he pants, turning his maw up towards Desiree. His tail begins to loudly thump on the floor but he himself does not move. He shows every indication of wanting to agree, but does nothing because he has not been ordered to*

Kalysto: So was I and nobody gave a damn when it was thrust upon me…

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,647 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy/Jenna – Iris’ is closed to new replies.