Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,647 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases another surprised noise as she’s pushed away. She then deeply frowns, though she’s more confused than anything else. Once Kalysto is done speaking, she frowns even more* No.. I’ve never kissed a guy or anything…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *blinks at her reply, then sits up slightly, looking troubled* Well, gee. That complicates things a bit. *rubs the side of his head* And here I was, thinking that you were making the moves on me and everything. Members of my own species have been about as forward in what they wanted… *hums in thought* So was it an accident? Or do you wanna get something for free out of me? *pauses again* Or do you want an actual relationship? That one really complicates things. Not sure if I can do that one… There’s shit about me you should know but I wouldn’t care to mention.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I… I wasn’t trying to make any moves on you.. No.. But.. *She looks over at him and bites her lip* You’re not a bad guy.. *she whimpers once more* Father.. I love.. But… *she thrns around from him, seeming to be quite troubled and confused*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: If you’re just after a free ride, love doesn’t even enter the equation, woman. *yawns* You look confused. Which means you probably don’t want to do it. I’m not gonna do anything if you’re not going to consent – I’m not that much of an evil bastard. *scratches his chin in thought* Wait… you love your father? What do you mean?

Seferia
    Keymaster

DesireeL *turns her gaze to look at Kalysto for another moment, she then looks back at the ground and mumbles* Father was all alone for years.. Mother had abandoned him. He only had me… He needed me… *she grins* I want things to be like that again.. But.. *she then looks over at Kalysto again* You’re not bad either.. I don’t know what to do..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *blinks and stares at her for a few moments before shaking his head* So what the hell does that have to do with getting some free sugar? *sighs tiredly, then mutters, more to himself than anything* Geez…. way too much thought has gone into this now. It can’t be spontaneous any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Free… sugar? Huh? I don’t understand what that’s supposed to mean at all.. I didn’t even know that you were interested in me at all.. *she glances at the floor, still quite conflicted in thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *groans* Yeah, forget it… this stopped being spontaneous the moment you started putting serious thought into it. Don’t do something if you’re not sure about it – most people usually end up regretting it. *yawns* Besides… you’re probably naive and I doubt you’d want your cherry popped by some random male. Don’t worry about it, maybe some other time, huh? *slides out from under her and moves into his bathroom, rubbing at his cheek, pondering whether or not he should shave*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Cherry popped? *she blinks and shakes her head* But… you’re not a random male.. And I do kinda like you too… *she bites her lip and thinks about it for a few more minutes. She then speaks out just before he enters the bathroom* I wouldn’t regret it with you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances back at her in the mirror and scratches the side of his head, looking momentarily awkward* Really? Hmm. *glances at himself again, then pokes at his goatee, shrugging* You seem kind of unsure about yourself. I don’t want to mess around with those thought processes. *hums in thought* I’m a bastard, but I’m not a jerk. *mumbles* If that makes sense….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well.. You’re interested.. And it sounds like it might be interesting. *she nods and gives him a small grin* I wouldn’t regret it at all. Like I said, you’re not just some random male. I do know you and stuff.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hmmm…. *glances back at her again, smiling slightly. For once the smile is genuine and not tainted with sarcasm or ill-thought* If you want… *moves over towards her, grasping her hands in his own* You can back out at any time. No hard feelings over that. *speaks in a low quiet voice* I’ll also be gentle…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Closes her eyes then nods in agreement* I knew you weren’t as mean as you try to pretend that you are. *a broad grin spreads across her lips. She then opens her eyes to look at him. After a moment, she moves in to give him an experimental kiss*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stays relatively still as Desiree moves in on him and tilts his head slightly, parting his lips slightly as Desiree kisses him. He slowly circles his arms around her and sets them around the small of her back, gently scratching the area with his hands* *”I take it you have the proper preventative measures around this place? If not… I should probably get some before this gets too far.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Preventive measures…? I don’t know what you’re talking about at all… If you mean our security systems.. Yea, we have those up all of the time.~ *closes her eyes, enjoying the feel of Kalysto’s touches. She then circles her left hand around his head in order to scratch the back of his scalp by gently kneeding her fingers through his hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Mmm… *closes his eyes, seeming to really like having his scalp massaged. He mumbles to her in a low voice inbetween kissing* You’ll let me know, right? *opens his eyes to glance into hers, trying to gauge her expression for signs of nervousness, indecisiveness, or regret* If you want to stop, I mean… *chuckles slightly* Preventative measures? *shakes his head at her* You really don’t know what I mean, huh? *lowers his voice* You know, protection. Condoms. I’ve never actually gotten anyone pregnant and I thought I was sterile, but if we’re going to… then I don’t want anything to happen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *has relaxed visibly by now, figuring that the activities would not negate her love of her own father. She then opens her eyes as Kalysto speaks to her. Soon enough, she nods in confirmation* Yes, I’ll let you know. But I don’t think I’ll need to. And condoms… Umm.. I don’t know. *she shrugs* We’re completely different species.. so, should be fine. *she grins at him then leans in to kiss him again. So far, she hasn’t gone to remove any clothing from his person*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves his head down, then begins to kiss her jaw and neck, slowly trying to coax her towards the bed by moving the both of them towards it* *”On the contrary… there are more half-elves than one would think. They look like humans, so it’s easy enough to hide the fact.”* *moves his head back from her* You really don’t know? There’s gotta be something around this place. If not… well I can get out of here and buy something. It’s really not a problem. Sorry for killing the mood, but…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Closes her eyes, enjoying Kalysto’s kisses. However, she snaps her eyes open as he moves back up from her again. Frowning with confusion, she watches him* Umm… Well… If anyone had anything like that… It’d be my father. *she scratches the back of her head* I guess that we can try and ask him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No. no… *pulls his head back a bit, looking very conflicted at Desiree’s reply* It would be… better if we didn’t ask him. *gently tries to manourvre them over to the bed, trying to set Desiree down first once reaching it* Not really something you casually mention to your parent or guardian. *hums* Oh well, let’s forget about it and try to enjoy our time together, hm? *pulls at the collar of his robe, then casually slips it off over his head, discarding it onto the floor. He also unbuttons the first few buttons down on his vest, figuring Desiree might like to have fun with the rest* Everything still OK for you so far, right…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *slowly nods her head as Kalysto tells her not to ask her father about condoms* Ok, if you say so. You sound like you know what you’re talking about. *She doesn’t fight against him as he maneuvers them over to the bed. So, she’d soon be sitting back on the bed and leaning back toward a laying position. However, she tilts her head as he doesn’t fully remove his shirt* Umm… Yea, it’s fine but.. I’m not an expert, but aren’t you supposed to be nude for this..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *the sigh he releases at Desiree’s comment is also a vague chuckle. He pulls at the collar a bit, before sitting up to slip it off over his head entirely* I was hoping to leave this experience a bit interactive for you. You don’t have to undress the other person, but sometimes they find it… hmm… arousing. But there’s no rush… *moves back down to kiss her, lowering his head to lick the edges of her ear, whispering into it* Take as much time as you need to get comfortable with all the new sensations you’re going to experience… some would say to savour it. *reaches down to gently brush his fingertips against her left breast, figuring such is a good way to both make her feel good, and to test any level of awkwardness at the same time*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *whispers to herself, as if taking notes* Leave the experience interactive… *after he leans in toward her, she reaches over toward his pants, figuring that she should try to remove them at the least. However, she pauses as he begins to tend to her breasts, which are still petite and underdeveloped due to the fact that she’s only 16. She then closes her eyes and releases a pleased groan* Definitely new…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *flicks his ears back, pretending he hasn’t heard what Desiree said to herself. When she touches his pants, he hums in approval, then attempts to move his groin more toward her hand as if trying to guide her* It gets better… but we’ll take it slowly. We don’t have to do it all now, either…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly speaks as she recovers form the experience of having her breast storked* No.. It’s fine. Take it at whatever pacing you like. *she gives him a small grin. She then continues to work on his pants. Soon enough, she begins to slip them off. However, she tilts her head as she spots his underwear* Umm… interesting color for a guy..

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,647 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy/Jenna – Iris’ is closed to new replies.