Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy/Jenna – Iris

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,647 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is nearly asleep and seems a little flustered as Desiree’s calling wakes him up. He looks up and glares at her* What now…? *moves to sit up, scowling* I’m not going to get any rest, am I? What the hell is wrong with you now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *reaches out to grasp onto Kalysto’s arm. She then drags him out of bed, not caring if he will resist her. Soon enough, she utilizes her brute force to drag Kalysto down the the kitchen* Your pet.. He choked or something. I don’t know what happened.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *because he is half-asleep, he would be really easy to drag around. He stumbles as she yanks him down to the kitchen and he stares down at the Felpuppy on the middle of the kitchen floor* What the hell did you do to it? *crouches down to place a hand on the pup’s snout*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: What did I do? All I did was feed it some dead chickens and steak. He told me that he wanted food, so I gave him a bit. He devoured all the food I gave him. Then all the sudden, this! *she snorts and crosses her arms*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You must have done something else, because you killed it! *moves to his feet and glares at her* Why the hell would you do something like that to my companion? It’s not even an aggressive demon. He probably didn’t even do anything to you!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks at Kalysto’s accusation. She then snarls before stomping her foot against the ground* I did not kill it! It killed itself, if anyone killed him.. it.. whatever! *she shakes her head* I was being nicer than you have ever been to him and giving him good food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *rolls his eyes at her, then flattens his palms, aiming them at the Felhunter. He charges a jolt of energy and zaps the puppy with it, shocking it a few times before shaking his head* Jeez… you must have done something horrible. You killed it. It’s dead. And it’s not coming back… *lowers his head, turning his gaze away from her, glaring* He was my most loyal friend too. You murderer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *clenches her fists together* I did not kill it! I didn’t at all!! Why the fuck won’t you listen to me? *she storms over to the cupboard. She then grabs a chicken and shoves it into Kalysto’s face* I fed it food! That is all that I fucking did. I was being nice and friendly.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *pulls his head away* Yuck… get that thing away from me. Maybe you killed it with kindness? *shakes his head, then suddenly grins at her* Oh, relax. I’m just fucking with you. *raises his hands into the air and begins to summon the Felhunter again. The current corpse of the demon fades and the ‘new’ one appears in the same spot where the old one was*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *pauses as the one corpse vanishes and the felhunter reappears. As she stars at the demon, the chicken falls to the ground* What? I was worred like that.. And.. *she hisses and shakes her head* You couldn have told me earlier!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Could have, didn’t want to. You’re fun to screw with. *waves a hand to her and tries to depart the kitchen* Have fun with it. I think it likes you. Just wait until it starts trying to hump your leg.

Droozun: *when the chicken drops to the floor, he snatches it up in his teeth and begins to shake it violently*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hump my leg…? What? Why the fuck would it do that? You told me that they don’t have the parts to even be able to.. *growls and chases after Kalysto. She doesn’t notice that Droozun has gone after the dropped food*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh shit. I’m gonna see you later. Bye! *begins to run away, bounding up the stairs in his attempt to get away from Desiree. He runs to his room and tries to slam the door in her face, or at least slam it shut before she can get there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: What the? *she growls as Kalysto all the sudden breaks out in a run and tries to continue chasing after him* For a guy that’s smashed.. he’s certainly moving. She then yelps in annoyance as the door is shut on her* Hrph..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *once in his room, he collapses face down on the bed once again, wanting to resume his sleeping* *”Suck shit. You lost.”* *chuckles to himself, then kicks off his shoes and pulls the covers over himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grits her teeth in irritationa t Kalysto’s words. She then concentrates as hard as she can. Soon enough, she manages to teleport into Kalysto’s room. She reappears such that she’s straddled ontop of Kalysto. She then galres down at him* What was that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *shifts about under her and looks up, raising an eyebrow at her* I said, suck shit. You lost. I ran back here first. *chuckles at her, then closes his eyes* This is a very interesting predicament and position if I ever saw one. I didn’t think you were like that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *leans in even closer to him, seeming to be completely unaware of what he’s referring to* What? Interesting perdicament? What are you talking about? *she snorts and shakes her head* It’s not my fault that you like messing with people.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What interesting predicament indeed… don’t be so naive. *reaches up with one hand, moving it around the back of her head. He then moves it towards himself, raising his head up to kiss her on the lips, raising his other hand to cradle her chin with while he kisses her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *her eyes widen as he kisses her. She then stiffens up, not knowing what to do at all. However, after a moment, she does closer he eyes and relax, deciding that it doesn’t feel that bad at all* Mmmm… ~But.. I love…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves his head back from her, raising an eyebrow* Oh, so you already have a lover? *tries to push her off* What do you think I am, cheap or easy? That’s pretty sad of you, you know. Making moves like that and you can already get it elsewhere.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as she’s pushed away. She then frowns with confusion and looks down toward the floor* No.. I don’t have a lover… *she whimpers* But I do.. *she shakes her head* Father..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What? You’re worried about your father? *shakes his head* What’s he going to do? Get you into trouble? *yawns and rests his head back on the bed* Caretakers are annoying. That’s why I blew mine off a long time ago. They’re no good once they start trying to argue against what you are.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a soft whimper as she thinks. She glances down at the floor for a few minutes. Soon enough, she takes in a deep breath before moving over to Kalysto once more. She pats the side of his head then leans in to gently kiss him* Maybe.. this isn’t bad either…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *pushes her away again, speaking in a flat tone* If you don’t want to do anything, I’m not going to force you. You were just the one who… well. You’re ontop of me. *gives her a lopsided smirk, then speaks to her in a husky tone* It doesn’t leave much to the imagination. What are you afraid of? *pauses* Unless you’ve never…

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,647 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy/Jenna – Iris’ is closed to new replies.