Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 585 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Yes, I’ve heard that they wanted to start using fertility drugs on me so that I would be more likely to have multiple children per monthly period. They also harvested a number of eggs from me over the years since I hit puberty.. I think they didn’t mate me solely because they were afraid of the safety risk presented by my bouts of heat.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”What saftety problems? You wouldn’t get hurt during your heat cycle would you? Or are they more concerned about what you would do to the males?”* *sighs* *”The morning after we did it, Kerash asked me if I encountered any problems down there with you, because of acidity levels or something…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Yes, they meant to others. You know how aggressive I can be while in heat. I think they’ve documented that my stregnth increases or at least I don’t hold back at that time… They didn’t want to risk having outsiders injured by introducing them to me back then…~ *grins at the compliments she receives in reference to her shooting and targetting*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I can see that being a problem. You were kinda rough when you attacked me a few times… it wasn’t paticularly fun either, let me tell you that.”* *frowns as one of the scientists knocks on his door and tells him that his rest period is over* *”I have to go back now… I’ll talk to you later, Noemi.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I am sorry for hurting you in the past. I hope the pain wasn’t too great.. Oh, you’re going back for more testing? Very well. I shall speak to you later tonight.~ *returns her full attention to her insturctor, who is teaching her how to use a rocket launcher*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You clawed at me a few times but nothing paticularly serious. Have fun with whatever you’re doing now, Noemi.”* *heads out of his holding cell, following his tutor out of the room to begin lessons on controlling computer equipment*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *spends the majority of the afternoon learning how to use various weapons, though this training is not as extensive as what a normal soldier in the armed forces or marine would go through. For the most part, this training is to insure that the naval officers are familiar with weaponry. After a few hours, she’s released to have dinner in the cafeteria. Afterwards, she is given several hours before “lights out” with the intentions of allowing the students time to train*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends his afternoon learning about some of the various ship programs used to navigate, and as well as the controls used in the paticular ship that will be transporting him around. He is also given detailed navigational lessons. At the end of it all he is released to return to his quarters, and he flops down on his bed to rest*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *remains in her quaters, studying throughout the night. She is less than concerned that there are others about who are having gathering sessions at this point in the night. She’d stay awake until about midnight to one am her time*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Are you there, Noemi?”* *glances back at the doorway as a steaming hot fresh meal of soup and vegetables is placed on his table across the room* *”It’s not that late there, I hope… I hope I’m not disrupting anything.”* *gets to his feet so he can eat up the served food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Hmm….~ *her response is a bit groggy since she is rather tired and nearing the point in which she’d fall asleep* ~Yes, Sephiroth, I’m still awake for now. I’m just reading up on my studying materials and preparing myself for any future tests. So, do not worry about distrubing me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Oh, right… I don’t really have anything to say, I just wanted to talk.”* *Begins eating his food* *”Something strange is going on, or is going to happen. They’re actually giving me nice food for once.”* *rips off a piece of bread to dip in his soup* *”How long is it until you graduate from the training facility?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *blinks then chuckles at Seph’s question* ~It’ll take four to five years depending on how much I want to learn here. If I want to become a captain and not just a regular officer, five years. So, I’ll still be around when you come here for your training.~ *Flips the page on her book* ~What do you think is going on?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t know what’s going on, that’s why I am asking you. Have they told you anything? Can you read information that I don’t have access to? I want to know why they’re being so nice to me as of recent. With Hojo it was bad, and Kerash was a little better, but even then conditions here weren’t great. Now this…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~How can I read any information concerning you when I’m all the way over here, Sephiroth? I no longer have any access to anything concerning the laboratory. They wouldn’t even dare send anything this way in fear of someone intercepting the information and making it public or worse. I’m sorry, but I can’t tell you a thing.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”Oh well… thanks anyway. It’s a pity you can’t investigate that stuff any more. Because you must feel really out of the loop…”* *sighs* *”Have they started trying to breed you yet? A doctor today was telling me about wearing more comfortable airy underwear to increase my sperm count. It’s really impersonal and they don’t care about my privacy. I don’t want to be here any more.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Tch… ~Well, that is a bit of an annoyance. I didn’t even think that you wore that confining of underwear to start with.. Not that we ever had a choice. All of our clothing was supplied to us. And you never wanted to be there. What difference does this make now?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I could at least tolerate some of it with you here. But now you’re gone, it’s even more boring than ever. I want to do something else for a change, not this same boring routine over and over again.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~So you remind me every single night, Sephiroth. I bet once you get to move on to do something else, you’re going to still complain about wanting to do something else. That seems to be the entire purpose of your life.~ *allows herself a small smirk*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts sharply, even though Noemi would not be able to hear it* *”The persuit of growing and pushing oneself forward should never be forgotten. If we do not push ourselves to keep going forward, we will stay stagnant. Even you know that one.”* *pauses* *”That, and I’m bored.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Sure, you keep on telling yourself that. I know the truth. You really just will never be happy with where you are. Admit it.~ *gives SEphiroth what best can be described as a psychic nudge. However, with the distance between the two, the “nudge” may not come through correctly*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Hmph. Perhaps you don’t know me any more. I am happy with where I am most of the time… I just seek to get better. Where I am now, things are seeming to be just stagnant, the same thing every day. I’m not complaining, I’m bored. I want a challenge.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I’ve only been gone for a week at most. I think it’s safe to say that I still know you.~ *shakes her head* ~My point is that you have never been content with the status-quo. You always want more or better things. There was not a single day that passed without you mentioning how much you hated living in the laboratory, and there will never come a day in which you will not mention it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yes there will – when I’m not there any more. If I’m not here, there’s no reason to be annoyed with being stuck here, now is there?”* *smirks* *”You can’y argue with that logic, Noemi. And I know for a fact I won’t complain about my training because it’s always different.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I don’t think you quite comprehend the military or the academy.. I have a routine here as well, and a lot of the times, I am repeating the same thing over and over again until I excel in it. There are only classes like we have around there that differ in subject from time to time. Then, for the actual military, regimin and routine are given. You’re going to be following a regulated schedule each day. So, I am more than certain that you’ll always complain about being bored and wanting to be able to move onto the next big thing. I’m willing to put money on it.~

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 585 total)
  • The topic ‘Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy’ is closed to new replies.