Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Viewing 10 posts - 576 through 585 (of 585 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Assistant dude: Yea, but what does that have to do with Ericsson’s breakdown here? Did she just do this to him?? *deeply frowns, looking back the way that Seferia had just left* That will leave our team crippled… Ericsson was at least a good scientist, if not a jerk.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: *sighs* Just get him out of here… wheel him into one of those recovery rooms and we’ll work on him shortly. Sephiroth knows what to do, and as Kerash said, it would be a good test to his ability to take Ericsson’s mind manipulation away. Now, as I am in charge here now, I would like to begin some dicussions onto where to take these projects next. *begins discussing about what to do with the older infants*

Sephiroth: *puts his head down on the desk and sighs, then glances towards the door, quietly sliding out of his chair to see if he can escape and see where Seferia and Kerash are going*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Assistant: *nods at Jansen and begins pulling Ericsson out of his seat. He groans at the weight of the other man but doesn’t stop or back away from his task. Soon, Ericsson is dragged out of the meeting room and brought to one of the recovery rooms. Not long afterwards, the assistant straps down Ericsson to the table, hopeing to stop him from stuggling about and possibly hurting himself*

Seferia: *doesn’t pay any attention to the fact that she’s being trailed by Sephiroth and continues to walk at Kerash’s side. The two are both dead silent and serious. In fact, aside from the times when Seferia stops to assist Kerash in regaining her foothing, there is little indication that the two are doing much more than walking in the same direction*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: *watches Sephiroth and loudly clears his throat to get his attention* And where do you think you’re going? Sit back down, Sephiroth. We still have a lot to discuss you know. Leave Kerash alone, she’s free to do as she likes. I am the one in charge now, if you have any questions, they will come to me.

Sephiroth: *growls and sits back down in his seat* *”Noemi, Kerash just left… I don’t think we’re ever going to see her again…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply sighs, gaining herself a few strange looks from her classmates. However, she completely ignores the looks and continues listening to her aviations teacher* ~What exactly happened when she left? Were you able to at least give her an adequate goodbye?~

*the assistant returns to the meeting room and takes his seat once more* Ericsson is strapped up and safe for right now. I hope that you are right about Sephiroth being able to cure him. He looks like he’s been possessed by the devil himself.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No I didn’t… she didn’t say anything to me really. She just left with Seferia and that was the last I saw of her. I tried to get out of my seat and see where they were going, but Jansen made me sit back down again. There was no opportunity to say goodbye…”*

Dr Jansen: *nods his head* We’ll certainly try to deal with it. I don’t need to lose a scientist, Doctor Ericsson is a valuable team member even if he likes to disagree with me often. Now, where were we…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Well, that isn’t much good at all.. It’s a pity that she left without telling you goodbye. Did she at least look happy to be going with Seferia?~

*one of the other scientists speaks up* You were discussing the results of the immune system tests we did on the fifth and ninth subjects yesterday, sir.

*the assistant who brought Ericsson away nods, still a bit troubled by the turn of events* I hope that the Jenova boy has the power to undo what that dragon had done.. I always knew that she was part of the enemy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: *sighs and shakes his head* Well… she is gone now. She was on better terms with Kerash than she was myself, so dealign with her again may be hard. Anyway, yes, number five and nine…

Sephiroth: *”I didn’t really get a good chance to look, sorry… I wish I knew though. Kerash was awesome, she deserves the best.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Yes, you’re right, she deserve the best. However, I have the feeling that she does not see things that way. Kerash always seem to regret the fact that she had betrayed her own kind… She probably thinks that she deserves death..~

The assistants and other scientist settle down after a while and carefully listen in to what Jansen has to say for the rest of the meeting. A few question his decicions, wanting to know more information, but for the most part, none of them argue to the degree that Ericsson would have.

Elsewhere, Seferia and Kerash depart on a long journey to the outer edges of the dragon colonies. This is accomplished by utilizing a personal space craft. Unfortunately for Kerash, she dies of her disease in the middle of the voyage. So, Seferia simply sends the raptor’s body off to float into the space of the dragons once she reaches the border lands. Once this task is done, the dragon returns home to resume her place at Clawina’s side. During the years to come, Seferia has another few visits with Sephiroth in order to battle and judge his capabilities. She never once gives him the answers to how to beat her, but she always gives him the chance to figure out such things on his own.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t know anything about it, Noemi. We never talked about things like that, not once… well, ever. I’m going to miss her though…”*

Dr Jansen finishes the meeting and sends everybody back to their tasks. Over the months that follow he slowly becomes comfortable and much more confident in his new position as head of the projects, and keeps them running in much the same manner that Kerash had directed him to, desiring to honor her ideals. He does not hear of what happens to Kerash in the end and so just continues to work without ever knowing.

Meanwhile, Sephiroth continued to live out his ‘sentence’ in the laboratories, always practising his skills and katas as he grows. He fights many opponents, sometimes winning sometimes losing but always learning. During his battles with Seferia however, he learns how to increase the defenses on his mind as he battles her, never defeating her but always leaving their sessions with something valuable.

The months and years pass and Sephiroth grows into a sturdy lithe teenager. The time draws near to Sephiroth’s departure date. He himself knows it, becoming cocky, arrogant and overall generally very bored…

Viewing 10 posts - 576 through 585 (of 585 total)
  • The topic ‘Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy’ is closed to new replies.