Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 585 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Well, maybe the only doctors in the lab at this time of night were those in the operating room. If you feel that strongly about it, go talk about it to Kerash. She’ll put the idiot woman in her place. Trust me, Kerash doesn’t like incompetence on her staff.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Honestly, I don’t want to talk about it with Kerash… I don’t want to get into trouble incase she thinks I was faking it. That happens sometimes you know. If they think I’m faking it, I have to catch up double tomorrow.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~But if you were taken to the operating room because the woman overreacted to your complaints and responded in an irresponsible manner, you should tell her, Sephiroth. It is only the responsible thing for you to do. Or would you rather have to let that woman get away with treating you incorrectly?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yes, I know… I don’t want her to get away with what she did. SHe didn’t believe my complaint either. I’ll talk to her about it tomorrow. I’m going to get some sleep now, Noemi. I’ll talk to you some other time, alright?”* *pulls the sheets over himself and lies on his stomach, sighing* *”Goodnight..”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Alright, Sephiroth. I trust you to make your own decicions and make the right ones. You have never been too illogical about your decicions.~ *pauses for a few moments* ~Have a goood night. I hope that you rest well. Are they having a female accompany you again tonight…?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I haven’t had a female accompany me in here for a few weeks. Recently they’ve just um… they leave a plastic cup with a lid in the room and they leave me to my own devices if you know what I mean. I’m not so fond of the idea, but it shuts them up, and it keeps them from using that synthesized pheremone.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *blinks in confusion at Sephiroth’s confession* ~That’s strange. I thought they were determined to make you work with actual women.. I know they threw a few males in with me this past period of heat.. I could smell them when I came out of it.~ *slowly shakes her head* ~At least they removed the fetuses in a few days. I’m not ready to give actual birth..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I wonder how many offspring they’ll create from us.. I don’t even really want to think about the exact number.”* *sighs* *”They’ve really been putting males in with you though? Wow, that’s really awful. I’m jealous of them.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I don’t know, probably hundreds at the least. I wouldn’t put it past them to want to make hundreds out of the two of us. I just hope that they don’t overdo it.. If we turn out to be failures, they’ll probably want to terminate all those that they’re creating from us. And yes, they put males in with me. I don’t remember them though, as usual with my heat cycles.. Weren’t you going to sleep?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yeah yeah, I was doing that…”* *there is still a mild pang of jealously being transmitted with his telepathic signal* *”Have fun tomorrow. Guaranteed you’ll enjoy yourself more than I will with my schedule tomorrow. I half expecting to be scolded. Night…”* *breaks off the signal and settles into his bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Well, I hope that they will be understanding with you, Sephiroth. I’d hate to hear that you were severely punished for something that you cannot control. Sleep well, my friend.~ *yawns and makes herself comfortable before setting her book down on her nightstand*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *curls up in his bed, trying to settle himself properly for sleep. He drifts off to sleep after some time, sleeping peacefully for the evening. In the morning he begins his preparation as per usual, then heads off towards his first activity for the day once he is ready.*

Dr Jansen: *reads over his reports and frowns, concerned with what he has been left with, and heads for Kerash’s office, peering in the doorway to see if she’s around*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *is currently in her office and catching up with the work that had piled up over the evening. Even though she had redirected a good portion of the paperwork to Jansen, she still has the more official documents to take care of since she doesn’t believe that Jansen is ready for it yet. She is so engrossed in her work that she doesn’t pay attention to Jansen’s entrance*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: *stands in the doorway and bows to Kerash* Something is in need of your opinion, Kerash. The medical team reported that Sephiroth got sick yesterday and he was pulled from his examination. But look at the comments – it’s a minor complaint at best. An additional note says that Sephiroth probably acted up to get out of his test. I am at a loss about what to do and curious to know of your opinion.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *snorts at Jansen’s comments* Then, it would be a wise idea to interview all those concerning the event, including the boy. Perhaps the boy overreacted to a minor nuisance, perhaps someone else did. If you find it to be the boy’s fault, reprimand him. Does that make sense to you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: *bows his head to Kerash and nods* Yes Kerash, it makes perfect sense. Though, I do have one question for you – how would you go about reprimanding the boy? Hojo did it in a rather barbaric extremist fashion and I do not want to do that. I do not have children of my own, so I am unsure of how to punish the boy exactly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: Talking to him like an adult works much better than you might expect, Jansen. Try treating him with respect and conversing with him as if he were a human. Also, make certain that you are on the right side, this is important. He’ll just become bitter if he is punished for something that he didn’t do wrong. *slowly shakes her head* Now, if he is in the wrong, be firm with him but do not yell and scream at him. He reacts bad to yelling. If he is in the right and we were in the wrong, calmly talk to him and appologize.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: *slowly nods his head* It sounds an awful lot like you are instructing me to treat him as a colleague, but without the friendly interaction. I will make a note of what you are saying and try it. I just hope that I do not turn him to hate me. He can be quite difficult when he gets like that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: Yes, that will work out well. He is nearing an adult age and he hates being talked down to. Even when he was younger, he hated being talked down to. *flips through some of her paperwork* As for him hating you, that is part of why I picked you. You are one of the few that the boy is not already predisposed to hate.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: Ah yes… though he doesn’t hate me yet because I am not directly involved in any tests or procedures that cause him pain. That would change if I became in charge of him. To a degree, I think he resents some of the things you make him do. I don’t suppose there’s a way to avoid it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: Yes, it is difficult to not earn some ire from the boy. He is full of hatred toward his position in life afterall. *slowly shakes her head* Still, you can gain his respect by respecting him in turn. Everyone knows that the boy is intelligent, perhaps even more intelligent than any of our scales can measure, so there is no point in treating him like a mere dumb child.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: *nods in agreement* I think I will be able to handle that. I just hope he will come to respect me, rather than just trying to continually push the line to see what he can get away with. *bows his head and backs towards the door* Thank you for your advice, Kerash. I will investigate this current issue and manage it as best as I can.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: You’re welcome, Dr. Jansen. It is the least I can do while you are in training. Afterall, I do not want you to be a complete bufoon once I relinquish control over this project over to you. *shuffles through her papers* It seems that the Spartan project wants to arrange for a competition against Sephiroth to judge their relative abilities. I will leave it up to you to arrange for a time and place in a few months.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: The Spartan project? *sighs* I do not paticularly want the children of that project competing with our experiment. I am afraid that with all their augmentations, they will end up killing him. Or he will end up killing one of them… either way, if there is a death, some very big liability questions will be asked. *bows his head* THank you for your advice. *steps out of the room again**

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *Softly speaks, even though she knows that Jansen is too far away to hear by now* Yes, they have different augmentations, but it’d be no different than the sparring sessions between the boy and the Sangheili or Seferia. In fact, Seferia is preparing to meet with the boy again in a few months and seeing how well he took on her lessons.. *coughs and lowers her head*

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 585 total)
  • The topic ‘Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy’ is closed to new replies.