Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 585 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not really sure if I should tell you.”* *walks out of Kerash’s office and heads for the first lab station he’s supposed to be at for the day. He silently climbs up onto the table and rolls up his sleeve as he awaits the scientists to prepare his needles for the morning* *”It’s not very good news at all.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Sephiroth, this was important enough for you to mention to me to start with. Then, you are hiding it from me. So please, tell me what is going on. This is not fair for you to mention something happening then hide from me the next moment.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”Kerash is dying, Noemi. She has a lung cancer, and she’s going to die within the next few years. I asked her about it just now, and she told me about it. She doesn’t want to get treatments. She said she’s old, and it’s time for her to die…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *visilby stiffens, earning her a few strange looks. However, she quickly relaxes her body so no one else will bother her* ~Kerash is dying…?~ *The fact that she is deeply saddened by the news and shocked would be clear as she speaks to Sephiroth* ~I didn’t think that she was that old… I hope that she’s not in too much pain.. I wish I was there.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”She’s coughing a lot. There was coughed up blood on the wall of her office when I went. I suggested treatment for it, but she doesn’t want it… she just wants to die as she is, fighting in our war. I really don’t understand why she’s just giving up on it…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Oh…~ *lowers her head and begins to intently read her course material in order to distract her from the saddness* ~Well, then I guess it must be too late for her to be helped.. If she’s to the point that she’s coughing like that, it must be irreversable… Maybe she knows that and is just accepting the facts.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Maybe, I don’t know what the situation is there. I didn’t really ask, and she wants to let it consume her by the sounds of things. Surely there’s a cure for it, but she doesn’t want it…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Sephiroth, there isn’t much of a cure for Cancer… At least, not one that is nearly just as costly as the cancer itself is. Maybe she’s not strong enough anymore to survive any attempted cures.. She is older than either of us, I know that much. Maybe she’s giving up because she’s already exhausted all other options..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’d ask her, but I don’t really think it’s my place to… about all I can suggest is what I say to the other doctors here.”* *goes quiet as a scientist moves to his side and gently injects him with a new batch of Jenova cell serum*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~That’s alright, Sephiroth. You don’t need to ask her any more on the matter. As we both know, she’s a proud creature and is unlikely to give you the answers that you want to hear..~ *stands up as her class finishes and gathers up her materials. Once she has her course work stuffed in her bag, she begins walking to the cafeteria to have lunch*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That’s for sure…”* *his telepathic signal would sound a little slurred and groggy now* *”I was afraid to ask her even what I did.. I don’t want her to get angry with me… it’s just not worth it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~You’re having those Jenova shots again, aren’t you? Do you want me to talk to you later when your head isn’t being melted by those things?~ *grabs a tray and begins gathering up some food to eat. She picks up a ceasar salad as well as a jello container then sits down at a random table*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* *”Yes, Noemi… that would work out very well… I’ll contact you later when my head isn’t spinning around like a newly wound top.”* *closes his eyes and patiently sits there while his weekly injections are administered to him. Then when they’re over, he is wheeled back into his room to recover for an hour or so. Near the end of that period of time, he tries contacting Noemi again, but the telepathic connection is still very bad and staticy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *was in the midst of firearms training at the time that Sephiroth tried to contact her, so at first, she doesn’t realize that there is a bit of static in her head. However, as she continues to fire at the target, she becomes more and more aware of her vision blurring and the static noise that Seph is creating due to his weak transmission* ~Sephiroth, is that you?~ *frowns with concentration and manages to keep her mark despite her lack of focus*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yeah, its me…”* *groans, trying to make the signal clearer* *”They’ve upped the dosage I’m afraid. They’re also considering injecting dragon blood into me soon. I said no because it’s acidic and even more dangerous than mako, but they’re insisting…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Dragon blood… What the hell are they thinking? All that’d do is poison you. Dragon blood has no mutegenic properties in the least… Maybe they want to see if you can stand the acidic properties and survive.. Maybe. I really hope they don’t go through with it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I hope they don’t either… as it stands right now, I’m feeling quite terrible and out of it..”* *groans* *”I’ll be alright later, but right now…? I just want to sleep. I can’t do that either, they’ll want me out of my room for the next proceedure in a little while.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~If you want to sleep, why did you decide to talk to me?~ *there is a playful tone in Noemi’s transmission* ~Am I so boring that I’d lull you to sleep? Is that what you’re saying? If that’s the case, you are mean as hell, Sephiroth.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins in amusement* *”You already knew that I was mean as hell, Noemi. That’s not my fault… if you’re only noticing this now, you’re not very observant then, are you…”* *chuckles and slowly sits up, rubbing the side of his head in an effort to stop the room from spinning* *”Nah, that’s not it at all. They’ve just given me a paticularly strong dose this week. I’d be damned if I know why….”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~No, I am not just noticing it now.~ *fires several rounds into the head of a target, achieving a multiple bulls-eye. Once this feat is done, she smirks* Perfection… ~I was only telling you incase you hadn’t realized it yourself. As for the increase in dosages, I cannot say.. I’m not privy to the information on how they choose what to do with you.. If I were, I’d certainly make several other choices.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Indeed, so would I…”* *groans* *”Well, it won’t be too much longer before I am transported to the training facilty where you are… damn. I’m just tired of being here. It was more tolerable when you were around, I actually had something to look forward to at the end of the day. Not any more though…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Oh, stop it. I wasn’t all that great of a pick-me-upper during the evenings. Though I wish we had tried out sex much earlier on.. I would have loved to have had more times doing that than what we did have.~ *steps away as she finally runs out of ammuniton and begins to check in her gear* ~They’re breeding you, right? Have you seen any of your developing offspring yet?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I won’t see any of them for several more months until they’re ready to come out of their tubes. And it would be several more years before they are able to offer up any useful conversation. They’re still developing somewhere… they’ve already gotten six successful embryos growing in tanks. They want to start collecting my sperm too, so who knows how many more they’ll harvest from that….”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Yes, I didn’t expect them to be out and about and talking to you quite yet.. I was just wondering if you had been allowed to see the embryos. Have they even told you how many children you’ve created so far? I hope it’s not too much.. ~ *moves into a seperate room where an instructor can critique her performance in the shooting gallery* ~By the end of this, you’re probably going to have hundreds of children. That’s a bit frightening to think of.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That;s an in incredibly frightening thought to think of… What if they come searching for me one day wanting to know what I’m like? This is why they’re happy I’m a male, no doubt…”* *sighs* *”Though, they’re probably going to do the same thing to you soon. I hear that females can produce many eggs in their fertile years as well.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 585 total)
  • The topic ‘Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy’ is closed to new replies.