Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 585 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi sighed as she silently watched Sephiroth rest in the bed next to her. It has been several months since the implants were installed within the Sangheli stronghold and much had changed during that time. The old facility had been restored and even improved upon within a few weeks after Noemi and Sephiroth had left. So, the two had been brought back to their old room, which was now a bit larger to accommodate the growing children. In addition, there was now only one bed since Kerash was determined to encourage mating behaviors and produce a hybrid from the two of them.

Kerash had also continued working with the programmers and technicians to improve on the functionality of both children’s implants. She demanded that the boy’s implants keep him in line but not so much that he can’t think for himself. She also requested that programs on warfare and tactics be set up so that both can pull them up when needed. Since the children both had restriction programs in place, they were given free roam over the level where the laboratory was located. In addition, Kerash had kept Jenova awake this time, though contained, for she wanted to see if Sephiroth was susceptible to manipulation through her. So, the raptor regularly had Sephiroth meet face to face with the alien and tried to prompt the blue-skinned alien to try to escape through Sephiroth. However, overall, the experiments and lessons were the same as normal.

Meanwhile, Noemi’s studies became even more taxing as the fall season on earth neared. She was given the preliminary tasks and assignments meant to help her get a head start on the rest of the class. She was also greeted by other military personnel and briefed on the various tracks she could take whether it be with the naval forces, the marines, the army, or any other portion of the armed forces. However, Noemi did not need much persuasion to be convinced that her future lay with the Navy and as a captain of one of the massive military cruisers that patrolled the sectors. In that time, Sephiroth would also have had ample opportunities to see the men who had seen Noemi.

For now, however, Noemi was busy packing away what few things she had. She was going to leave in a few days, and she didn’t want to be caught off-guard if she had to leave prematurely. After all, there was always the possibility that a dragon may attack the planet or something else may trigger a red alert. For the most part, Noemi packed away her books on magic and her clothing. However, there was one other thing that she wanted to take with her.

So, Noemi walked up to Sephiroth and softly spoke to him. “Sephiroth, I’d appreciate it if I can take that wig that Kerash had made for you while you had no hair. I’d like something of yours around to remember you by, and I’d love to hold onto a bit of your hair.. After all, it’s been growing back quite nicely.” She gave him a soft grin, hopeful that he’d be willing to agree with her request.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth had been rather busy himself over the last few months as well. In that space of time, the boy had turned 13 years old, was well into puberty now, and his training sessions had become more frequent. The Sangheili’s stronghold facility was quite full of young Sangheili that were training to become members of the Elite guard, and were always willing to test their skills against him. Some had proven to be worthy opponents, and others he had outright defeated.

He almost missed the Sangheili’s facility because of this when it was time for Noemi and himself to leave and return to the old place. He had days where he longed to compete with others, but there were far fewer competitors here. The influence of the testosterone injections, as well as his puberty had altered his behaviour. He had found himself becoming much more argumentative over small things, overall more competitive, as well as susceptible to aggression in recent days. Noticeable physical changes were also beginning to occur on his person, some of which he would not talk about with anybody. His shoulders were beginning to broaden, and he was beginning to grow taller at a rapid rate. He also had an insatiable appetite in recent days and no longer seemed to care what he was being fed. As long as it stemmed his hunger for a few hours, it was good.

Some of his hair had grown back and was beginning to look more like a short hair cut that was allowed to become overgrown. But Sephiroth did not let many people touch it, let alone cut it, for he fully intended to grow it back out to the length it had been before, perhaps even longer this time around.

He lay on his side of the only bed in the room, exhausted after an entire afternoon of being made to communicate with Jenova. Since Kerash had decided that Sephiroth would meet with her on a regular basis, he had noticed that she continually tried to manipulate him. This was good and bad, for it provided Sephiroth an opportunity to use his own psychic abilities to force dominance over her whenever he could, and it also provided him with knowledge on how to break and defeat such attempts to manipulate him.

He was resting, but not asleep when Noemi spoke to him. He rolled onto his back, opening his eyes to look up at her. Since the additional Mako radiation therapy and Jenova cell treatments he had had over the years, his irises had begun to take on a luminescent turquoise glow. They cast their own light into the dim room as he fixed his sleepy, tired gaze on her, watching her with a mild curious expression.

“You can take my wig if you really want to, I don’t need it…” He paused to yawn, reaching a hand up to lazily scratch an itch on the side of his head. “But I don’t understand. It’s just hair. It’s not special or anything…” His voice crackled slightly as he spoke, though whether this was due to physical change or his fatigue was not apparent.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns at Sephiroth’s statement and lowers her head to look down at the wig in her hands. She lightly pets the hair for a few moments before mumbling* It’s your hair though. That makes it special. *looks up into Seph’s eyes again* I can’t take you along with me, but this would be something to remind me of you. Here.. *moves to the side of the room and grabs a pair of scissors. After clipping off a small lock of her own hair, she bundles it together with a small string then moves back over to Sephy and hands him the lock* Here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the lock of hair from Noemi, then sits up to examine it for a few moments, then he silently stands, moving away to place it on his study table beside some of his other posessions. He then moves back to the bed and lies down once more, turning his back to her* *”Thank you…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs at Sephiroth* Are you really that tired tonight? I thought they went rather light on you today… At least, that’s how it looked from my position. *shakes her head then sets the wig into her bag. She zips it up before moving to lie down on the bed, next to Sephiroth* You’re not pouting because I’m leaving soon, are you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *defensively* No, I’m not. *is silent for a few moments, then mumbles in a soft voice* I’m fine. *keeps his back to her and goes quiet once again, curling up. He tries to pretend he is asleep and keeps his breathing slow and steady, when in actual fact he is quite sad and miserable, and near crying*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *gently grips onto Sephiroth’s shoulder then tugs on him in an attempt to make him flip over and face her. She forces him if necessary then reaches over to rub the right side of his face* You have always been a bad liar, Sephiroth. *shakes her head at his behavior then moves in to kiss the ridge of his nose* I’m still going to be around for another three days, so calm down. Anyway, I’m not going straight to war, just to the academy to learn even more. We’ll be able to talk as much as you want with either our psychic abilities or through the implants. You know that. *nuzzles her nose against his*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is just silent as Noemi kisses his nose, looking up at her with a sullen expression. He just slowly nods his head as he listens to her speak, but doesn’t offer any comment. After she has finished speaking, he curtly nods once again, then tries to roll back into the position he was in just before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns at Sephiroth’s silence and attitude. She shakes her head then gets up fron the bed, sighing* Fine, be that way. *strolls into the bathroom and strips down so that she can take a shower and be clean for the evening. She tosses her clothing onto the floor then sets the temperature to a comfortably warm setting*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits up a bit and and watches Noemi walk away, glancing into the bathroom area so he can listen to Noemi moving about in there. He watches her strip down and curls his legs up, then quietly lies there, awaiting her return. If anyone is observing his behaviour, they would notice that he had been a little quiet and withdrawn while around Noemi in the evenings at the moment*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *takes her time showering off, enjoying the feel of the water on her skin. After twenty minutes, she finally emerges from the bathroom, not having bothered to put on a robe or clothing. Shaking the water droplets off of her skin, she stolls back over to the bed and looks down at Sephy* Tell me, Sephiroth, do you love me in the same way I love you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares up at Noemi as she walks back to the bed naked, then sits up properly, his knees drawn up against his chest. He turns his attention away from her as her current attire is making him feel strange, saying nothing for a few moments* I love you, Noemi. You… you know that. Why are you asking such a strange question, hmm? You already knew the answer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slides up onto the bed and scoots over at Sephiroth* I am asking because there is something that I want to do. I want my first time having sex to be with someone I care for.. I would hope that you’d want your first time to be with someone you care for as well. *tries to press herself up against him* You’re mature enough, we both know that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *fidgets with the bedcovers in his hands for a few moments* But… they’re watching us. The cameras are on, and… *goes quiet as Noemi pushes herself up against him, then he moves his head over to feverently kiss her on the lips*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Soflty speaks inbetween kisses* Who care if they are watching or not… They’ve watched us all of our lives. *wraps her arms around Sephiroth and rubs his back before beginning to return the kisses* I want to do this before there comes a time where we can no longer have the chance.. *purrs at Sephy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *kisses Noemi in a hungry and needing manner, then he wraps his arms around her upper torso section, clumsily trying to push her down* *”I know they watch us, but at least pull the covers over us, because I don’t want to give them the satisfaction of having a clear picture…”* *begins to rub himself up against her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *grins at Sephiroth and nods in agreement* ~Yes, staying hidden under the covers works for me. I just hope this doesn’t get too hot..~ *blinks as she realizes how agressive Seph is being in the kissing. So, she reaches up to touch his left cheek* ~Hey, how long have you wanted to do this?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lowers his head to kiss her neck, then nuzzles it lovingly with his nose* *”A long long time… I don’t really know what’s happening to me, but…”* *pauses for a moment as he moves ontop of her, then presses his crotch up against hers* *”Well, I lie there, the lab techs gave me a book about it. But, still.. no amount of reading was going to prepare me for the barrage of strange feelings I have been experiencing for the last few months. They’ve kept asking me how I’m doing, but I don’t want to talk to them about it… it’s embarassing.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly nods at Seph* ~Well, you know how long I’ve wanted to have sex with you… Though at first I was in heat and couldn’t control myself.~ *slowly shakes her head* ~But I’m in full control right now, and I intend to enjoy every moment of this.~ *reaches up and begins to pull down Sephiroth’s pants*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *initially seems shy and grabs at the elastic of his pants to stop her, then soon decides he doesn’t care and allows Noemi to pull down his pants* *”I’m usually in control, but sometimes I would argue that I can’t tell whether I’m in control or not…”* *lovingly kisses her neck and nuzzles her with his nose*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *purrs as Sephiroth kisses her and closes her eyes. She only brings his pants down to his knees and leaves the rest up to him* ~Well, I hope that this is all you and your choice. I’d hate to have you say that you didn’t mean this when I leave.~ *rubs his back then tries to move in to give him a long passionate kiss*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his head up to join in and share the kiss* *”I’d hate to not mean it as well.. fortunately, I am of sound mind and body, and I can very much assure you that I mean it. And that I want to do it. You’ve no idea how long I’ve wanted to do it…”* *pulls the covers over them properly for privacy purposes, then wriggles his legs, pulling off his pants completely* *”I just don’t want to hurt you when I, well… you know.”* *breaks off the kiss to glance downward, looking a little troubled* *”Should I go outside and ask one of the doctors for a condom?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Grips onto Seph’s arms and shakes her head* ~No, we don’t need one. I’m not ovulating, you know that only occurs with me when I’m in heat, so it’s safe to go without.~ *tries to pull Seph back down to her* ~Now, let’s just enjoy this.~ *given that Sephiroth is up to multiple times, she’d go on with him for sevearl hours. Finally, at three o’clock, Noemi slumps back onto the bed, panting* ~Well, that was an interesting experience…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lies beside Noemi and cuddles up against her after their sessions are over, quite tired out, but very relaxed and calm. He lightly strokes her upper arm and rests his head down on the bed* *”Indeed it was….”* *is quiet for a few moments* *”You approve though, right…?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hmm…? *looks over at Sephy, obviously sleepy by now and tired. So, it takes a moment for her to register what he asked. Once she realizes the meaning of what he said, she broadly grins and nods her head* ~Indefinitely. I shall always remember it.~ *reaches over to brush her hands through his hair* ~I just hope that we will be able to meet again after I leave..~

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 585 total)
  • The topic ‘Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy’ is closed to new replies.