Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 585 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes, calmed and enjoying her touch* *”My hair is still a bit short… perhaps when you return, it will be back to it’s old length. I hope we’re able to do missions together. Though I can’t really think of where a flying mission would require a ground soldier.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *rubs Sephiroth’s back* ~Marines are known for accompanying the naval forces, Sephiroth. You can decide to become one of them instead of just a member of the army and a ground force. Remember what the scouters said about the marines? They’re even better trained than the regular Army. Anyway, I think you’d do much better than being just a ground soldier. I bet if you tried hard enough, you’d become a great General.~ *smirks and playfully pokes his shoulder* ~Just stop burning down everything in those tactics simulations.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes, looking very content as his back is rubbed* *”Marines? They’re still ground forces. They have no place in space where your kind would patrol. About the only time we would meet up during the war is if you are transporting me to another battleground on one of the other colonies.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~That’s not exactly true. Sometimes, large ships need marines stationed on it incase someone boards the ship. It helps them fight off the invading forces.~ *Shrugs* ~But sometimes it takes months to move troops from one location to another. That’d be more than enough time with you if that’s all I get…~ *gives him a small grin then snuggles up even closer to his side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I hope you are right. However, we cannot be too selfish about it. You need to concentrate on your position, as will I. There won’t be much time for socialization, you know… its not going to be a friendly meet and a walk in the park.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Naturally, we will be at war.~ *nods* ~But, there is always the possibility that we would be able to have vacations and breaks from time to time.. And knowing the goals of this corporation- Well, they want us to breed, Sephiroth. They are more than likely to arrange ample meetings between the two of us.~ *yawns and closes her eyes* ~For now, let’s get some sleep.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yes, a good idea… we probably have to endure another stupid test of some kind tomorrow. We should be well rested for it. No doubt what traspired tonight will also be mentioned and discussed…”* *frowns and shuffles away from her, then curls up as he tries to get comfortable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *opens her eyes as she feels Sephiroth pull away from her and tilts her head* ~Why did you do that, Sephiroth? You don’t want to sleep next to me after what we just did…? I would have liked to have you where you were so that I can remain warm…~ *deeply sighs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and shuffles back over to her* *”Oh, Noemi. I didn’t mean to upset you or anything. I just… don’t like the idea of us being parted during the war. You struck a sore spot mentioning it. It’s imminent and I know that it’s going to happen regardless of what I think. But I’d just like to not think about it all the time. Do you know what I mean…?”* *frowns* I think I need a shower. *mumbles* I suppose it can wait until morning… *settles down again, then yawns, trying to drift off to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Yes, I understand, Sephiroth. I just want to enjoy what time we have left together. I hope you can understand that much.~ *closes her eyes once more and begins to drift to sleep. She softly purrs into Seph’s ear while she drifts to sleep and remains that way until dawn, when Kerash activates the alarm to wake the two experiments per usual*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles when Kerash sets the alarm off* I really wish she’d devise another way to wake us up… *he stands up and heads for the shower, not really caring that he is naked. He turns on the shower and stands under the warm water for a few moments, washing himself off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *grumbles and stumbles out of the bed as well. She rubs the side of her head and slowly makes her way to the shower* Headache… maybe we shouldn’t have stayed up so late.. *releases a loud yawn before walking into the shower and leaning against Seph’s side* I wish we could sleep in.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* Can’t… I have a cardiovascular ultrasound procedure at 8:00am sharp, my personal doctor wants to check up on my heart valves to ensure they’re fine and healthy. Ever since I experienced a mild tight feeling in my chest after training a few weeks ago, they’ve been like hawks in wanting to know what’s wrong with me… *lathers up his hands, then hands her the soap, then begins to wash his legs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hm..? *blinks and straightens up before staring at Sephy* You never told me anything about having chest pains.. Why did you never tell me? You didn’t feel pain after all the things we did last night, did you? *lowers her head, worried that Seph would say yes* I didn’t mean to make you suffer if that is the case..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, I was fine. I never thought it worth mentioning, so do not worry. I’m perfectly healthy. Besides, pleasure endorphins block out pain anyway, so I wouldn’t have noticed, even if I was having chest pains. It’s probably nothing. My body is doing some fairly strange things right now anyway. I’m more than sure you’ve heard my voice creak when I talk sometimes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly nods as she reaches out for the shampoo* Yes, I’ve noticed the way your voice wavers. But that’s only because your vocal cords are deepening. I bet once you’re done growing, you’ll have a wonderfully deep and handsome voice. *shakes her head* But I hope you’re right about the chest pains being nothing… I’d hate for it to be more. *dumps a bit of the shampoo on her head and begins to lather*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ve had only two surgeries in my life, and neither were for anything bad. One was an experimental proceedure to see how compatible my body was with replacement clone organs, while the other was to remove my appendix before it became problematic. I will be fine. My last cardiogram exam revealed nothing at all. They’re overzealous with their testing, nothing more. *steps out of the shower to dry off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *rinces off the shampoo from her hair and reaches over for the soap* I suppose you’re right, Sephiroth. There have been nothing to indicate any serious conditions. Though your count is off, you’ve had three, remember. The implants count as another surgery. *grins at him* Anyway, they probably just don’t want you to die. *continues to clean herself off then steps out of the shower to dry off as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah… yes, I forgot about the implants. That one counts as major surgery. *rubs himself dry and walks out of the bathroom to place on his clothes for the day* So, what wonderful things are planned this morning for you, Noemi?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: They are going to give me boosters on various immunizations and well.. *Shrugs* I don’t think they know what to do with me at this point. They’ve made it clear that they’re just holding me until the academy opens for the fall semester. *tosses the towel she was using to the side then walks over to the sink so thas she can clean her teeth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Booster shots… phh. I never really get sick, unless they induce an illness on purpose. *heads back into the bathroom and walks into the toilet area, shutting the door behind him* *”Booster shots don’t acheive much. You should have a superior immune system to most people. “*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods in agreement to Sephiroth* ~Yes, you’re right, I probably do not need the shots. However, the academy requires documentation of immunizations and they are not run by the corporation that was responsible for creating us. So, that’s why I’m getting the shots, just to applease their standards.~ *walks into the closet and begins getting dressed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That sounds rather redundant. If you’ve had the shots before, why have them again? Stupid…”* *is quiet for a few moments* *”Ask your doctors to dig up documentation of the shots, they probably gave them to you before. If not, well… it depends on how much you hate injections.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Immunizations wear off with time, Sephiroth. I thought you already knew this.~ *sighs* ~You need what is called boosters in order to keep your immune system up at the optimal levels. Or, at the least, normal humans need these boosters. However, I doubt I really need these shots…~ *shrugs* ~Still, it’s required by law, so I have to get them.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You’re going to have a slight fever after them, especially if they’re for infectious diseases. I would suggest sleeping when you have the time to get back to the room.”* *moves out of the toilet area and washes his hands in the sink* *”Otherwise you will just feel bad for longer.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 585 total)
  • The topic ‘Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy’ is closed to new replies.