Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 585 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *calls out to the children* You two have five more minutes to get out here. Hurry up! *snorts in irritation then continues to oversee the staff who are inspecting Jenova’s bindings. She instructs them to make certain she is secure and awake since she intends to have Sephiroth speak with her yet again this afternoon*

Noemi: *nods in agreement* ~Yes, that is a very reasonable suggestion. I will see how I feel after the shots though. If I do not feel ill after today’s procedures, I’ll happily have a repeat of last night with you.~ *groans as she hears Kerash’s call* Yes, miss Kerash. I understand. *grabs a brush so that she can quickly comb her hair straight. Then, she rushes out of the cell and over to her doctors*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly at Kerash* I will be ready within the next two minutes. Time me if you like. *sets a stopwatch in his head, then dries his hands off. He walks casually back over to the bed, then combs his mess of hair, humming to himself. When he is done, he walks out of the holding cell and grins at Kerash before he heads towards the room where his first proceedure is taking place* One minute, twenty seven seconds.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *nods in approval at Sephiroth’s timing and hastiness* Very well done, boy. You will do well once you actually enter the armed forces. *turns her attention to the doctors on Sephiroth’s team* Do every test necessary until you find the source of that pain he mentioned in his chest. Now, get to work. *continues to instruct the other technicians as to how to position Jenova and prepare her for Sephy’s next encounter. Eventually, she decides to leave the room for several hours in order to inspect the work on Jenova herself before coming back near lunch time*

Noemi: *sighs with boredom as her team gives her a physical and injects her with a number of booster shots. She is more than glad when lunch time hits. Quickly sliding off her table, she rushes over to Sephiroth’s area so she can wait for him to finish up and be released for lunch as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is currently lying back on an examination table, is half asleep, and shirtless. A sonographer is busy with an ultrasound machine, using the scope to move across his chest, capturing ultrasound images of Sephy’s heart for the medical team to speculate over. Sephiroth doesn’t seem that bothered by the procedure and just patiently lies there while the man works*

Sonographer: *looks up at Noemi* We’ll be done in a few minutes. Take a seat next to the table if you like.

Sephiroth: *slowly opens his eyes and turns his head to glance in Noemi’s direction* *”Oh, hello. Did you finish early? Or is this person taking up part of my meal time?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods at the doctor* Thank you sir. I appreciate your kindness. *She walks over to the chair and sits down, then she reaches over to grip onto Seph’s hand* ~I think it was a little of both. Unless the clock in my implants needs to be recalibrated again.~ *Shrugs at him* ~Have they been doing this part to you for all four hours? Seems rather boring.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It is, but at least I got to sleep through some of it. This isn’t the only thing I have been doing for the four hours, but close to it. Earlier I did a cardiogram test, running on a treadmill with those electro-static patches glued to my chest. I don’t know what they’re looking for, but they’re taking their time about it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Don’t ask me, they haven’t mentioned a thing about what they’re looking for to me either.~ *Shakes her head* ~Are you still fine with me leaving in two more days?~ *gently rubs his hand* ~I don’t want you to make too much of a scene when it’s time for me to go.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sonographer: *hands Sephiroth a large amount of paper towel and moves away to examine the photos he took* You can leave now. Wipe that stuff off and put your shirt back on. The results look good, but I also see things I don’t like.

Sephiroth: *squeezes onto Noemi’s hand in return* *”I’ll be fine. I won’t make a scene about it. Besides, you’ve a job to do, and a place to fulfill. I have to stay here and finish my own time here.”* *frowns as he listens to the sonographer* I don’t like the sound of that… *sits up, wiping off the radio gel from his chest* Yuck.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns as she hears the doctor’s words and looks up at him* What do you mean? What did you see? *stands up, curious to look at the pictures herself* ~I’m glad that you won’t make a scene, Sephiroth. Though I know that you will not be happy about it when I leave you here alone. It’s been clear since the time that you realized that we would part one day all those years ago.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sonographer: *tilts the screen so Noemi can look* See the dark area? It is not supposed to be there. *waves to the right ventricle of Sephiroth’s heart* This chamber pumps blood for the lungs so it can become oxygenated. The wall of the ventricle has a darkened area which is a growth that is not meant to be there. It could be caused by any number of things. It could actually be ignorable too. But it explains the chest pains, lowered oxygen levels will cause them. I’ll take these to his doctors so we can decide what to do. It’s probably nothing to worry about. *grins at them* Now get out of here, go eat food and socialize.

Sephiroth: *looks rather unhappy as he slides off the table, grabbing up his shirt to pull back on. He heads out of the room and walks to exit the lab* Come on Noemi. I’m hungry. And I want to sit up for a while.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *studies the dark areas and tries to pull up information as to what the pictures are indicating through her nueral implants. She has a mildly blank look on her face as she continues to examine the pictures, having her focus on the implants. So, when Sephiroth speaks to her, she jumps a bit before looking over at him* Yes, I guess we should eat. *nods and quickly moves to follow him* Where do you want to eat today? Do you want to go outside so we can eat on the balcany? It’s always nice when we eat there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What kind of day is it? We should order food from the cafeteria, then go outside on the balcany where the sun is. I like sitting out there, and the sun is nice. If you sit out in it for half an hour each day, your skin will make it’s own Vitamin D. *rubs his chest, then heads for the cafeteria* Come on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: It is quite nice outisde. The reports say that it is around twenty-five degrees out there and barely a cloud in the sky. So, I imagine today would be the perfect day to go out there. *smirks at Sephers* You really need to learn how to use even more of your implant’s programs. They’re really useful. *follows him to the cafeteria before picking out a meal that she’d enjoy. She picks a stir-fry with creatures similar to shrimps and craw-fish inside it as well as rice on the side. Once she has her food. She waits at the door for Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *orders a large helping of sauteed beef stroganoff with a side order of pasta in cheese sauce. As he is headed on his way out, he watches somebody walking towards the garbage with a plate of lasagna, barely touched. He smirks to himself and takes the plate from the soldier* I’ll put that in the garbage for you. *He watches the soldier go, then places the plate on his tray, heading over to Noemi* Shall we sit in the sun now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Stares at Sephiroth’s plate then up at him, clearly in disbelief* How do you plan on eating all of that? Isn’t there a limit to your stomach in there. *looks down at his abdomen* And how can you possibly stand stealing some man’s food like that. *sticks her toungue out in disgust* You’re strange. *begins walking out to the balcony*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hey, he was throwing it out. No point in wasting good food. *moves onto the balcony after Noemi and sits down in a free chair, his back to the sun. He grins with contentment for a moment, then picks up a fork and begins to tuck into his food* I’m going to miss the warmth of the sun once I’m on a mission. Just think, months and months worth of being crammed into a tiny space with other soldiers…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head at Sephy’s statement and sits down in a chair across from his* You’re still disgusting. *sighs* As for missing the sun.. *shrugs* I simply can’t wait to be the captain of one of our massive cruisers. To be able to command hundreds within the hulls of my ship and navigate to whereever I need to be. *allows herself a lazy smile at the thought* Not to mention Captains get the largest rooms of any given ship. I won’t be in a cramped space in the least.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A captain gets their own space, yes. But a General has to watch over his batallion and stay with them. So I will be shoved into the hold of ships and transported around like cargo. Thus, I can afford to miss the sun. *picks the top layer off the lasagna and pops it into his mouth, grinning happily as he chews it up, liking the taste* *”Let’s face it, you’re going to have a good life in the war, while I’m going to be thrown around like an object.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns as she watches Sephiroth eat the lasagna and sticks her toungue out once more* I still say that you’re disgusting. You’ll never catch me eating someone’s leftovers… Well, maybe yours, given that they are not leftovers of leftovers, but still- *shakes her head then looks into his eyes* And you have full reign of picking another path for yourself, so don’t complain about what you’ll have to endur as a general. It is you who is thinking that you’ll make a good general and a horrible pilot or captain. *munches on her own stir-fry*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Nothing wrong with leftovers. *chews through the lasagna* Mmm. Tastes good. What would you rather, Noemi? Somebody else’s leftovers, or that powdered and reconstituted nutritional hash mix they used to give us? *finishes off the lasagna, and tucks into the beef*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Quite honestly, I prefer my very own food that I received straight from the chef. *smirks and nods in approval* Yes, that works out quite nicely for me. *continues to munch on her foud* Anyway, my choices are clearly much more healthy than all that stuff on your plate.. I can’t even imagine how you can stand the combination of tastes there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Nothing wrong with cheese sauce. It’s all healthy. My neural implants say that I have already consumed 300% of my daily requirement for fats, but I don’t eat this all the time. Do I look overweight to you? *mixes the pasta in with the beef stroganoff and continues eating* Besides…. *stuffs his mouth full again and chews* *”I’m going through my growth spurt. I need absolutely all the carbohydrates and proteins that I can get. If this was truly an issue, somebody would step in and stop me.”* *swallows* Are you going to eat all of that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I didn’t say any of the foods there were that bad on their own, I said I don’t know how you can eat them all together. *sticks her toungue out* And yes! I plan on eating all my food. *snorts at him* Sheesh, at least wait until I’m done eating before asking something like that, you crazed male. *shakes her head and continues to eat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stops for a moment to let his food digest, patting his belly* Hmph, sorry. It looks like nice food though. I shall have to order that next time. *picks up his fork and resumes eating, soon finishing off his own plate of food. He picks up a napkin to wipe his mouth, and he smirks, before stabbing his fork into one of the shrimp-like creatures, popping it into his mouth to chew on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *openly glares at Sephiroth as he steals the seafood then reaches over to slap his hand* Food hog! *snorts and grabs her plate before turning her back to Seph so she can finish it* Let me finish my food before you go stealing it. *eats what’s left of her plate before setting it down on the table again* There, now you can have al you want.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 585 total)
  • The topic ‘Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy’ is closed to new replies.