JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Well, my father is a General, so he’s very much into protocol. And my mother.. She wasn’t raised with humans at all. *shrugs, he then glances at the papers that Edgeworth is reading over, but he doesn’t say a word. Sensing that Edgeworth is troubled by something, he just returns to his homework*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *just reads over the evidence once more, then sets it aside and takes out a palm-top computer, writing back to the people who sent him the autopsy. He requests to have the bullet sent to the island and emails the note off, setting the palm-top device back inside of his coat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *briefly glances at Edgeworth from time to time as he works on his math homework. He is curious, but not enough to butt into the man’s business. Eventually, he finishes off his math homework and sets it aside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *glances outside, noticing that things are a bit windier than usual. He keeps an eye on this fact and begins to mumble* You might not want to go outside. *hums lightly* These islands are known for hurricanes, correct?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… I’m not familiar enough to say, but maybe. I think any island is known for such a thing, so yea, it’s probably likely. *nods before he stuffs his math homework in his bag* You didn’t like what came in the mail? *he then pulls out a history book*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I don’t know yet. *lowers his head and speaks quietly* I will need to do some more investigating. *takes out his palm-top and begins directing the entire case file for the DL-6 Incident be couriered to the island at the earliest convenience*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Oh. *nods* I hope you find the answers you want with your investigation. *he frowns as he looks at the history book* So confusing.. I don’t know which history I should learn.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: What history are you learning? Is it for a class? World War II and Nazi Germany was interesting enough for me to study in school. I may be able to have my books shipped here if you so desire.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Well, when I was younger, mother hired private tutors to come to Halcyon. They taught history on the world based off those who weren’t human. Then on Gaea, I learned Gaean history. The Planet is really, really, really strange.. *shakes his head* Now.. I don’t think school knows whether to teach Earth or Gaean history. But they are teaching Earth history.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Hopefully they will teach everything. If they are decent teachers, they will. *begins to tidy up his table, packing up the plates, setting them off to one side* I don’t suppose anyone will know what to teach for some time. It will be confusing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods* Yes, very, very, very confusing. *shrugs before he glances at the letter that Edgeworth received, still quite intrigued*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *notices Dimitri’s curiousity and sighs, handing the envelope to him* It is an official autopsy report from a coroner. The man in question is Franziska Von Karma’s father, Manfred Von Karma. I know it may sound invasive, but… *leafs through the papers, showing him photographs of the stray bullet found in the man’s shoulder* I had them investigate.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Oh.. *shifts uncomfortably before he lowers his head* You don’t need to tell me if it’s personal. *still, he looks at the pages as Edgeworth flips through them* He died because he was blown up? That must have hurt.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *nods* Manfred Von Karma was blown up. But that wasn’t the part I was concerned with. *points to the photographs of the bullet* This… I want to know more about it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head, not really getting the importance of the bullet at all* Oh. *he looks over the bullet and the information once more, still not getting it. He then shrugs and returns his attention to his school work*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *sighs at him* It doesn’t matter a great deal right now. But the significance of it all will be made clear later. It is only a matter of time… *begins flicking through his palm-top information, then leans back in the chair* Though if it is not true… then I am a murderer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *pauses in his reading to stare up at Edgeworth. He then shakes his head* Mr- Umm… Miles, you don’t look like the type at all. I wouldn’t believe that for a moment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: When the file arrives, you will see for yourself. I was young. I threw a gun. And then my father was dead. *glances off to the side* Whatever you believe, I am probably responsible for it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shakes his head* Still don’t believe it. Your eyes don’t look anything like those of my father and mother, or the SOLDIERS, or anyone else I’ve seen that’s taken a life.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *frowns at him* Have you ever heard of manslaughter? That is when somebody takes a life through accident or misadventure. I threw the gun and it fired… it was an accident, but one I blame myself for even to this day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Frowns* Well… Hope your investigation comes to good news. I still don’t believe you’d kill anyon- *Yelps as a clash of thunder startles him. He then glances at the nearest window* Guess you were right about storm.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: This island is either at, or close to sea level as well so I would imagine many storms would come through this way. We best be staying inside until it passes over. *glances out the window and nods at his own words, not liking how the weather is developing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods his head as he glances at the window and sees rain pelt it* Not going to argue.. Already had enough trouble today. Not going outside for more trouble. *shakes his head then returns to his book*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: No, we don’t have to go outside. If you wish, we can return to my room. There is a heater in there and I can turn it on to keep us warm. There is also a TV, a mini-bar and some other light entertainment.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *grins at Edgeworth before he nods* That sounds very nice. I would like that. *he then begins to put his stuff in his bag once more* The waitress probably wants us to free up the table anyway.

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.