JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 1,976 through 2,000 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* I’d rather eat with you than with your underlings, Seph. I hope you realize that they consider me to be quite the celebrity since I am your woman. *shakes her head* As for now… I don’t mind either way. Are you fine out here?

Desiree: *shakes her head* I thought the objective of today was not to do much.. I’m confused.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: There you go again! *makes a huffy sound and flicks his ears back* You overanalyze everything. Just stop worrying so much and have fun. Or, just forget about it.

Sephiroth: I am fine out here. But I had been wondering about you. Are you not cold?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’m trying to have fun, Kalysto. However… I can’t have fun if you aren’t happy. *Frowns at him* I should think that much is obvious.. *shakes her head*

Jenna: Cold? Heh, Seph, you should know that I’ve spent most of my life without shelter in a climate that isn’t too far off from that of this island. What a silly thing to ask. *shakes her head* Just because my foot is injured… That doesn’t make me completely vulnerable.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’ll do this again but next time try not to over-analyze things… huh? It makes stuff less fun when you do. *grins lightly* Are we there yet?

Sephiroth: It makes you somewhat vulnerable. I also prefer to be inside now of days. I have spent so long outside, I prefer the comfort of my home. *pauses* Yet another domestication comment.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm…. *narrows her eyes in thought. She then subtly changes her route, deciding not to drive to Zulmire’s right away* Soon enough. *after a bit, she stops at the outskirts of the local park*

Jenna: *sighs at Sephiroth* Please, I didn’t mean to say that you are domesticated. You are no such thing. *glances at the house* However, I cannot say that I am completely at peace being stuck in the house. *nods toward her foot* Staying in one place… has never been one of my traits.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Then why do you continue to live here? Don’t like a place you can arrange at your own leisure and call home? *folds his arms* Oh well. *takes a seat beside her and relaxes* The barbaque grill was a good investment.

Kalysto: *just hums lightly to himself, having not expected anything*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *laughs at Seph’s question. She then shakes her head* Why do I live here? Seph… Can’t you figure that out. You are the one that domesticated the wild huntress. Not the other way around. *smirks at him before she shakes her head* I stay here because I am more than happy to be with you.

Desiree: *stops the SUV then pokes Kalysto* Get out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What? But we’re not even… *glances around, unfamiliar with the area. He frowns silently and climbs out of the vehicle anyway, not wanting to make Desiree cranky with him*

Sephiroth: Possibly…. maybe you domesticated me. Maybe it’s both. *picks up a fork and stabs it into a piece of vegetable, munching on it* Who can say, really?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I know that we’re not at Zulmire’s. I decided that we aren’t going to go there quite yet. *shakes her head then nods toward the park* There’s a playground here. So, do you want to go use it?

Jenna: *settls down next to Seph. She then leans up against him* Mmm… maybe. I don’t mind too much.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Only if nobody sees us… *begins moving towards it, glancing back at Desiree to see if she will follow along as well*

Sephiroth: I’m glad for that. *moves an arm around her and smirks. He waits for her to finish with her food and if there is any leftover he would pick at it and eat it to prevent it from going to waste* Are you sure you don’t want to pick up a meal from the barracks? There’s nothing wrong with the food there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles* Heh, being very self-conscience, hm? *she follows Kalysto to the playground. She then leans against the swings*

Jenna: *eats most of the food that Seph made for her. However, she doesn’t stop Seph from picking at her plate. She also continues to lean against him* I much rather eat what you have available, Seph..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No? *frowns and moves to the swings, then sits down on one and begins to swing himself, saying nothing. After a few minutes he begins to swing higher and higher, not seeming too bothered about much else now*

Sephiroth: What if I went there, and brought it back? You’ll see how decent it is then.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head as she watches Kalysto, slightly intrigued by the action of the swing. She then frowns* Hmm… it’s definitely set for a child’s height. You probably won’t get far with that. *shakes her head. She then moves to stand on one of the other swings*

Jenna: I suppose. *shrugs, not really certain* If that really is what suits you best…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’m not alright to sit on it, but you’re alright to stand on it? *smirks* Make up your mind, huh? *shakes his head and sighs in dissapointment. He continues to swing though, humming aloud to himself as he has fun*

Sephiroth: I don’t care. It’s free, and it’s accessible.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Heh, well, yes. I mean, with me standing on it, my legs won’t drag on the ground, hm? I should think that is quite logical.

Jenna: Hrm…. yes, it is free… *sighs* I suppose it’ll do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You haven’t even had it to say that. *frowns* I’ll bring some home next time. Or I could go to one of those take out places. *shrugs* If you don’t care, that makes things difficult, or very easy. I can’t decide which.

Kalysto: You can probably climb on the top of it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* My main concern is making certain that I don’t starve. So, don’t worry too much. *shakes her head* As long as I and the child get the right nutrients. That’s what’s important.

Desiree: Heh, I could just levitate. Why worry about climbing? *shakes her head* So silly.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, I see… *frowns* Has Zach examined it since the fight? You really should have it’s health and condition examined eventually. I don’t know what it’s like. You need to have it seen to… even if you don’t like examinations.

Kalysto: I thought you didn’t like to levitate? Silly. *moves off the swing and heads for the slide instead*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? What makes you think that? It’s my brother that is afraid of heights, not me. I was shot levitating… remember?

Jenna: As long as it is Zach who is performing the examinations… I will stand it. *sighs* You know that I have withstood examinations while pregnant before. *shakes her head* It’s not like I have bad memories concerning doctors like you do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah yeah… *climbs to the top of the slide and sits at the top, leaning against the railing as he looks around the park* Nobody else here…

Sephiroth: I understand that, but you have a general dislike of doctors, hospitals and medical treatment anyway. It has nothing to do with my own feelings on the subject.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: No, not necessarily doctors. I just have a dislike for unnecessary procedures. In most cases, going to a doctor is pointless for me. Would you not agree? *shakes her head* It has nothing to do with a personal dislike… Though I do not like being bound to a single place for any given reason.

Desiree: Hmmm… Well, it is rather late. I suppose all the children and their families are home. *glances up at Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *mutters* Not that I’m a pedophile or anything… *slides down the slide, ending up crashing into the ground at the bottom. He stands up and dusts himself off, then heads back up the slide’s ladder to repeat the entire process again*

Sephiroth: I suppose I can relate to that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I never once suggested that you were one, Kalysto. If anything, I’d say that you’re young at heart. *grins at him* Another thing that I rather enjoy about you.

Jenna: *nods then sighs* Should we go ahead and find Zach? I’m full now, and we might as well get these examinations over with so that you can have some peace of mind. I know that you’ve been worrying over it. Especially since you’ve been reminding me on and off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh really? That I don’t understand or get… but if it makes you happy, then that’s all good. *nods at the swings* Aren’t you going to play on them? What about the spinning carousel merry-go-round… thing? Hop on it. I’ll show you. *slides down the slide again and walks over to the playground equipment, grinning at her*

Sephiroth: We shall have to do it another day. He’s probably at work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, isn’t that the proper place for him to do that stuff anyway? It is a medical examination, is it not? I do not see why him being at work changes anything. Just help me get to the facility.

Desiree: Ummm… To be honest, I never played on anything like these. I don’t really.. *shrugs at him. She then tilts her head as she sees him motion to the carosel. So, she jumps off the swing then moves over to him* Spin around and get yourself dizzy?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,976 through 2,000 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.