JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans at Sephiroth then leans in to kiss his forehead* You worry so much. You are perfectly fine in the position you are in. *smirks* Anyway, there are other countries that are applauding you and your efforts. So, no matter what they think, they will cause an international incident if they bomb our home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Somebody will Jenna… it is only a matter of time before somebody finds a reason to blow me up. *deeply scowls and shakes his head* Pity they won’t discover I am immortal until after the event.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Sephiroth then shakes her head* I think you should read over the dribble that you’re worrying so much about. Remember, this is something that’s being spread about by Strife of all people. *smirks then gently tickles Sephiroth* Anyway, I am in no mood for your melodramatic moments.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wriggles uncomfortably but the tickling is not bad enough for him to break out into proper laughter* Forgive me. I merely want to ensure the safety of you, my family, and the area they live in by extension. I know what it is like to be a laboratory experiment. I have been in the middle of war. I do not wish for any of them to endure what I did. I want them to have a proper safe childhood and a hassle free existance. That goes for you as well.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I assure you, Sephiroth, no war will be fought any time soon between our little community here and the humans. The humans.. Well… *Shakes her head* They shouldn’t have time to worry about us with Tiamat being very angry with them. *She then leans in to kiss him* Now, stop it with the melodramatic!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I am sorry, Jenna.. *puts his head down to kiss her, then sighs, cuddling her arm* Let me protect you… let me protect everyone and change my image. It gives me something to do with myself. You understand don’t you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, protect us, you are fine doing that. But don’t deny who you are when doing that. There’s no point in protecting us if you are going to forsake yourself. *she rubs her nose against his* I love you with all those flaws. *smirks* And right now, here, in this bedroom, for the moment, no melodramatics. *smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, I think I understand and can appreciate where you are coming from there. I apologize. I really should leave my dramas at work next time. *tries to nuzzle her, purring again* I should get some rest soon. I’m going to call it another early night because I will be up early tomorrow…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins and pats his head* Good. Because I have enough pain with these stupid stitches… *Shakes her head then gently nibbles on the right side of Sephiroth’s neck* However, I think I can ignore any pain as long as I have you. *smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs at her and snuggles beside her, allowing her to do as she pleases* Yes, I figured that you were still in pain. It could be a month before it all goes away. A week for the stitches to come out. You will be fine if you take care of yourself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh, I’m immortal. I’ll be fine whether or not I take care of myself. You silly old man. *smirks then sits up a bit. She then pokes his shoulder* Take off your clothes then lay on your stomach.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* I should… *moves away to do as instructed. he strips down to his boxer shorts and lies down next to Jenna again, trying to relax, shifting about until he is moderately comfortable, yawning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *makes certain that Sephiroth is flat on his stomach. Once he’s properly laying down, she climbs up onto his rump before she reaches down to begin massaging his back. She takes note of any tense muscles and works them out first*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to make soft moaning noises, closing his eyes, wincing occaisonally when Jenna snags the kinks and tense muscles in his back. He soon relaxes out on the bed though and wiggles about, the massage sending him to a state of bliss*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *a grin spreads on her lips as she hears and witnesses Seph’s euphoric state. However, she doesn’t stop until she feel that he’s completely loosened up. She then sides down to lie down next to him before cuddling up against him* Goodnight, my black knight of death. *grins and kisses his cheek before she closes her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a quiet lullful purring noise, already half-asleep by the time Jenna stops and cuddles down beside him* Good night… to you as well… *remains on his back, drifting off into a state of restful sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *wraps her arms about his chest before she sets her head on his shoulder. From there, she relaxes. After a while, she falls asleep as well*

Dimitri: *wakes up the following day and gathers up several of the books that he owns that were written by Edgeworth. He then slips out of the house so that he can wait at the foyer to the inn where Edgeworth is staying. As he waits, he silently reads one of the books*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *walks out into the foyer, adjusting his cravat in the mirror nearby the front desk. He glances across to Dimitri and curiously watches him before clearing his throat* Oh, hello. What are you doing here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *jumps, startled, as Edgeworth speaks to him. He then blushes before he quickly closes his book. For the most part, he’s embarrassed about being caught unawares* Hello. *he stands up and tries to mimic the bow that he saw Edgeworth do the other day. He then grins up at the man* I came here since I thought you might need someone who can show you how to get around here…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *slowly shakes his head* No, that is alright. I do not need any assistance in navigating my way around. My accomadation is here. I am to work across the street. I spotted a General Goods store when we were landing. That is all I need, I am not here for sight-seeing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Ooh.. *frowns as his wings droop behind him. He then lowers his head* Right.. Umm… Sorry. *he backs up slightly as if he were trying to melt out of sight* I just thought..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *places a hand up in the air and nods his head* I appreciate the gesture. However, it is not needed. *glances down at the books and nods at them* You are here for another reason. Do you wish to learn something or ask a question?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tenses before he slowly wraps his wing around the bag with his books, trying to hide them from sight* Ummmm… No, no questions… *glances up at him again* Breakfast here stinks. I can show you a good place to get breakfast.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Oh, really? *pauses, thinking* I haven’t had a meal this morning yet. *nods* Very well. Show me this good place to eat breakfast. *motions ahead of him, smirking* Lead the way. Though I should mention now that I don’t much like fast-food. Especially for breakfast.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *a large smile spreads on his lips as Edgeworth accepts his invitation. He then excitedly nods* No fast food. No problem. *he then rushes over to grasp onto Edgeworth’s hand before he begins to lead him out of the hotel. Soon enough, he begins to make his way to a local bar and grill* Why don’t you wear gloves like all other adults… Mother and Father always wearing gloves…

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.