JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 2,034 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *nods* Yes, she does. We best be moving. *folds up his paper and picks up his envelopes filled with reports and leaves the restaurant, heading back down the corridor to the lodging side of the inn* Come on, I will show you the way.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods his head then grabs his bag and follows after Edgeworth. As he follows the older man, he looks around* You probably been in much better places, haven’t you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *nods* This is no Hilton, but it is adequate considering the state of things at this time. *unlocks the door to his room, then steps inside and flicks on the light. He heads over to the heater and turns it on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head* Hilton? What is a Hilton? *he then grins as he feels the heat. So, he moves to sit in a chair near the heater*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: The Hilton is a brand name. It is also a hotel chain that happens to be considered one of the finest in the world. They are expensive to stay in and they are very clean, tasteful, and well kept. I personally like them. *takes a seat on the edge of his bed and begins changing the channels* If you would like room service, let me know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Mmm… Thank you, Miles, but I shouldn’t spend your money like that. I appreciate, but my family isn’t destitute. Mother is actually quite rich. Should see her hoards of stuff.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I don’t mind. *turns around to watch the TV, then begins to flip around for news stations* Though you might want to avoid going outside for the rest of the day. Most of the buildings here looked safe, but I do not know if they are hurricane proofed. It may be something to keep in mind.

*There is a report on the TV about heavy storm warnings, and then the TV shows the map of the weather in the area over the islands. After that, there is a report of a new scientific breakthrough – A paralyzed wheelchair-bound person has begun to walk again. The camera pans in on Zach, who begins to explain that most of the scientific experiment is a secret, but they can expect to see more advancements on the subject of tissue repair, and even maybe organ replacements through the secret scientific technique*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Mmm… Yea, don’t plan on going out with the storm out there. Looks really, really bad. *shakes his head* Never seen a storm this bad before. *he then curls up in the chair that he’s sitting in. He glances at the television, but doesn’t think much about the report*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *glances at Dimitri* You may not want to sit so close to the window. Please keep an eye on things. There are large wind storms known as tornadoes in the south-western area of a country known as the United States of America. They cover less area than a hurricane, but the difference in air pressure when they go past buildings can typically cause the windows to buckle and shatter, which will send glass everywhere. You do not want to get cut by any of it. The safest place, if such a bad storm hits, will be under the bed, or under a table.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Oh.. *he nods and gets out of the chair. He then moves to sit down on the bed next to Edgeworth* This safer?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *nods* Get into the middle of a room, and then away from any sharp objects. If need be we can get under the bed covers, because the soft sheets and thick blanket will act like a buffer from flying objects.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head* Why not just cover the window so that things will be caught if it does break? Isn’t that more efficient? *glances at the window* Not that it look too bad at the moment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: It wouldn’t be good enough. We could put tape on the windows, but I doubt the hotel would appreciate that unless we were specifically instructed to do so. For now… just treat it like a storm until we are advised accordingly. *glances at the window, then sighs as the torrent of rain comes in over the island* May be just a bad storm. It will pass.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Mmm.. Hope it is. Don’t want to deal with really bad storm. That would be annoying. *stretches out his wings then glances up at Edgeworth* So, just plan to stay inside and watch TV all day?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *nods* It is a weekend. There is nothing to do. All we can do is watch the television and wait for the storm to pass. Unless you would rather go out in it? *smirks for a few moments* No. I wouldn’t let you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: No, didn’t want to go outside. It wouldn’t be fun out there at all. *he then glances at the ground* Pink-wearing spikey-head back to normal, right? Kalysto promised it would only last a short time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Yes, he is a male again. I saw him briefly this morning. He didn’t want to stop and talk to me, which I suppose is a good thing as he was getting rather annoying to say the least. *turns the volume up on the TV as he continues to watch weather reports* Ah… *seems considerably calmer* Yes, it is just a storm. It will pass.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Thought he was a friend of yours. You call for him to get him safe. *shrugs then grins at the news* That’s good. We don’t have houses as is. *he then glances around the room* Guess you have no games.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: They are building houses… I have invested money into their building projects… *raises a brow at Dimitri and shakes his head* Games? What kind of games? *glances around the television, then shrugs* There may be a board game in the closet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: I know houses being built. Just don’t want more houses to be needed. *he then glances at the closet and shrugs* Just thought it might be something to do. I don’t know.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *glances down at his pockets, then takes out a 500 gil note* There is a small arcade here. I saw three pinball tables, a driving game and something else when I came by. Go waste some time there. The storm will pass soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Mm… That ok. Would rather stay here. It ok. I can read books. I’m fine with that. *Gives Edgeworth a small grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *glances at Dimitri* My books interest you that much? Hmm… *moves off to one side, then takes out his briefcase. He pulls out a draft document he has been writing, which already has about forty double-sided handwritten pages. He carefully hands the papers to Dimitri, then turns his attention back to the TV* I am already writing your island’s legal guides in regards to equal treatment of various creeds and types.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Well, I like reading in general. It a nice and peaceful past time. No one bothers me about reading. *he then glances down at the papers before he mumbles* That good. Don’t want special treatment because I have wings… I’m not that special.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: No, you misunderstand. That is not the point of the legislation. The point is for equal rights. You are not allowed to be singled out and treated differently because of your differences. People are afraid and often unkind to new things they are not familiar with. There is also some protection policy and items in regards to medical treatment. Unless they specifically have consent from you, nobody is allowed to experiment on, remove parts, such as your limbs, add to you via means of vivisection or otherwise, and so on.

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 2,034 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: Edge of Justice’ is closed to new replies.